• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 out of 5 rating for Bulk Modern BCAA (1 kg)

This is the best BCAA for the bucks, hands down. This is really what you need if you rely heavily on bcaa supplementation as I do. I do IF and work out at 430am, so I have 10g of bcaas at 430, 630, 830 and 1030. Been doing this with bulk modern BCAA for about 3-4 months and have continued to see great gains and recovery.

Only criticism I have is that it takes some work to get it to mix well, and the flavors all kinda taste the same.<br>This is the best BCAA for the bucks, hands down. This is really what you need if you rely heavily on bcaa supplementation as I do. I do IF and work out at 430am, so I have 10g of bcaas at 430, 630, 830 and 1030. Been doing this with bulk modern BCAA for about 3-4 months and have continued to see great gains and recovery.

Only criticism I have is that it takes some work to get it to mix well, and the flavors all kinda taste the same.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 out of 5 rating for Bulk Modern BCAA (1 kg)

One kilo of the BCAAs used in Modern-BCAA? Can you find a similar-priced supplement for a better price? Probably not.

Good ratio. Flavoring is a little strange, but for the purposes of enhancing protein synthesis, it's best to chug the BCAAs all at once, so flavoring isn't a huge factor. Chugging is also no different from sipping (at least it's not worse) in cases of improving recovery, so just chug it! Flavoring also isn't strong enough to affect the flavor of my pre-workout when I chose to mix the two together.

Mixing can be an issue, as it is with most BCAAs. My recommendation is you add the BCAAs to water, and not the other way around. I find they dissolve much better when I add them to a mixing jug with water already in it. Just shake for 20 seconds, let it sit for a bit, and it's good to go.

ChainLink

Awards
4/5

As mentioned, the taste isn't great, but most bcaa's don't taste well. I've been using Bulk Modern for about 2 months now while following IF diet and it definitely helps stave off hunger and keep energy up during fasted workouts.

I buy the grape flavors and mix with ~24oz grape crystal light. Two tablespoons in and shake it up, wait a few minutes and you are good to go.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the peach tea..tastes like crystal light peach tea..not bad actually

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Cheap, great tasting bulk that last a loooong time!! Cannot go wrong!