Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
1/5

Really nothing. I had better pumps, fullness from generic DAA, and Testforce 2.

johnny75

Awards
3/5

I used this product with Recycle (Purus also) for 8 weeks at day 1 of PCT.
At end of 2nd week of PCT, Libido was dead for almost a week.
Near end of 3rd week, libido came back & was good rest of 6 week PCT.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Best DAA product I have used. Skin tearing pumps, libido jacked way up, muscle mass and density. Will always stand by it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

tied with formulax for best daa product i have tried...the pills were very convenient.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
tied with formulax for best daa product i have tried...the pills were very convenient.
Ima agree fully. I'm on Formula X right now in pct and its so delicious. Bcaa and lclt kick ass

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
5/5

It's DAA. Can't comment on the pumps because I didn't experience any out of the ordinary pumps, however, libido was through the roof by week 2. If you have taken DAA before don't expect anything new to happen. What I like about this product is that you can find it really cheap.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
5/5

so what is this?
I think everyone knows that by now but its a Natural testboosting agent. Basicailly its DAA in a pill form . It also has some nitrates in it also. Im not going to spell everything out for you, so If you want ultra details.. GOOGLE!.

Now I did some reading on this and it said that it worked best if took within a hr before workouts and possibly with some extra vit D supplement. So that is what I did. On my off days I took it early morning. I noticed no difference if I took with food or in a fasted state.
As with any test booster its hard to gage what and how much it works, It will be different for everyone and Also only that person may be able to judge just how well it is working by several factors. Skin, sleep, libido, strength, Muscle mass and leaning out, and so on.

Taste: 4
Ok its a pill so not really a taste but they are not coated and are rather large pills. They are kinda hard to swallow , but if you just let them sit in your mouth for a sec or two they will be coated with saliva and swallow a lot easier.

Effectiveness
Gonna break this up into two parts

Pump 10!
Ok like I said it has nitrates in it so It helps with the pump. But I had no idea how much. If you take nitrox II you will not be needing it while on this. I have had some of the best pumps while on this product ever. Arm day was actaully fun because of the swelling I got out of it. It lasted a long time too.

Testboosting. 9
Ok Like I said also this will be different for each person.
But for me I know it worked. I leaned out tremendously in my upper chest and shoulders. I lost some inchs in my waist and as most know Im not too good at my diet so that is a huge sign it works. I sleep a lot better on this. My workouts always improved week to week. Libido was WAY WAY up also. I did get some acne on my back from time to time nothing huge but it should be noted. I think this stuff peaks out at around day 15- 40 after that I didnt seem to feel it as much. Maybe my body was starting to produce more estrogen or something but after about 4 weeks on it I was loosing that alpha feeling I had at first. All in all this was the best test booster I have ran to date. I will note that im now 36 year old and I feel that this will be great for anyone around my age.

Value 10
Ok you can get this on the net for around 23 bucks all day. Just do some searching. You are gettting a two in one pill too, Pump and test boosting So that is a great deal .

Overall 5 stars
I think this is really dialed in as good as it can get. Great product and I think if someone had a clean diet or at least cleaner than mine, and had a good stack with a estrogen suppressor this would yeld some incredible results!. I never lost weight per say on this but I did lean out and gain quite a bit on several lifts while on this. And that without creatine .
I want to thank Grambo Over on Sr.com for letting me run this and Marinade a while back and having the chance to log this. Purus is one the best Brands out and has some of the best reps in the business.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It's DAA in a pill form. I tried it with Muscle Marinade. I never got any mind blowing pumps with this product. Being in a pill form makes it convenient. 4/5

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I was only 5 days into a pct with dpol & eP,libido was back,loads huge,horny,fkn my girl every which where and everywhere,lmao...

DPOL is good stuff! Plus its added nitrates and vitamins makes it great to take pre workout or any tme of the day.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yea I didnt get a crazy libido like I did on formula x but I did enjoy this stuff. I have never ran anything harder than a natural booster. Maybe next year I will take that step. But I respond well to natural stuff for now so I will stick it out until then.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
BigG,i waited 7 years all natty training to be curious....did all necessary reading and getting all info,better be safe than sorry. finished a HD cycle and going to train natural again til may and hop on a cycle of HD and stano,have my pct already on hand which is Nolva,daa and erase pro

anabolics are fun,but on the reg not my thing if ya get me

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

Amazing product! Probably right on level with Intimidate as my favorite DAA's. Strength gains on this were incredible. I continually beat PR after PR and had fun doing so! Each workout I was adding more weight but it would feel easy. Really looked forward to almost every workout because I knew I was getting stronger and stronger. Libido sky rocketed pretty early on and really went up big time in week 2-3 but seems to have went down just a hair in the last week before leveling out. It is definitely higher right now then prior to running the product though. I love the added nitrates in d-pol too, it makes this a very unique DAA. My pump was amazing while dosing this an hour prior to lifting and I looked very vascular in and outside of the gym. I loved taking this and a slinshot before working out. Big thumbs up here guys!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

The DAA market is pretty saturated, so when a product stands out it's actually pretty rare. Why just settle for DAA when you can get some important vitamins for male health as well as nitrates for a great pump at the gym? Plus the price is very reasonable and the convenience of tablets instead of more powder to keep track of is a nice bonus in my book. Purus is a great company that more people need to buy into.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Starting my third week of d-pol stacked with recycle and having a lot of the same experience as most are reporting in the other reviews. Dosing about 45min - 1hr pre and in the morning with breakfast on off days.

Noticeable muscle pumps in the gym, PRs are consistently being broken on my maximum effort lifts, and girlfriend has commented on the bigger loads from my boys ;)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Starting my third week of d-pol stacked with recycle and having a lot of the same experience as most are reporting in the other reviews. Dosing about 45min - 1hr pre and in the morning with breakfast on off days.

Noticeable muscle pumps in the gym, PRs are consistently being broken on my maximum effort lifts, and girlfriend has commented on the bigger loads from my boys ;)
Lmfaooo bigger loads. Nice review !

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
do you guys take this with Condense? I bought the combo pack and I'm loving Condense. I just don't know if it would be overload Nitrates with both ? also I eat at noon and then lift fasted around 5 pm, will i still be effective without food?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
do you guys take this with Condense? I bought the combo pack and I'm loving Condense. I just don't know if it would be overload Nitrates with both ? also I eat at noon and then lift fasted around 5 pm, will i still be effective without food?
Take anytime of the day or with ConDense.
ConDense will def be effective w.o. food.

About to start an 8, hell maybe even 12 week D-Pol cycle!
Don't seem to have GI issues pill form DAA as I do with powdered DAA.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
5/5

I have used this product stand alone,part of my natty stacks and in pct,and loved it every time.

Effects:
I have had amazing results from dpol every time I've used it.When ran as part of my natty stacks,I felt obvious increase in my test and had all the sides to reassure me.Has been an amazing aid in my pct to help me keep going hard and get back to where I want to be.I have made some amazing gains on Dpol ran solo as well,and I truly get an alpha feeling once this product gets built up in system.

Taste/dosing:
Not much to say here,as they are pills.They are rather large but doesn't bother me personally.Just make sure you get em down,bc they taste terrible.Dosing is easy as it gets,3 caps a day with a meal.Small meal pre workout for me.

Pumps:
I was lucky enough to get the pumps I heard about from this,and I can assure you it's from the dpol as I said,I have ran it solo.But when ran with mm,which is to this day my favorite combo,I had the best most insane pumps ever,and it happened everyday.

Libido:
I had a very nice libido increase on this product.Of course when coming out of a cycle,it takes a while.But I truly feel this helped Raise my free test levels enough to help libido.when I ran this as a natty or solo run instead of pct,definite notice in increased libido.

Overall:
I love dpol,and will always have it in my stash.It is very consistent and has worked as well every single use.I like the pill form as its easier to take,and the powder form of daa gives me gi issues.30 servings a bottle,easy to dose.I would and will recommend this to people interested in natty test benefits!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love the feedback guys!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love the feedback guys!
Good call bumping this, popped a few d-pol tabs yesterday and wanted to ask for some feedback from members.
Glad folks are enjoying d-pol.
There was a whole write up on it in the latest vitamin Shoppe magazine.

-Snappin some s h i t up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good call bumping this, popped a few d-pol tabs yesterday and wanted to ask for some feedback from members.
Glad folks are enjoying d-pol.
There was a whole write up on it in the latest vitamin Shoppe magazine.

-Snappin some s h i t up.
Saw that! We are going places haha

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I have used this product stand alone,part of my natty stacks and in pct,and loved it every time.

Effects:
I have had amazing results from dpol every time I've used it.When ran as part of my natty stacks,I felt obvious increase in my test and had all the sides to reassure me.Has been an amazing aid in my pct to help me keep going hard and get back to where I want to be.I have made some amazing gains on Dpol ran solo as well,and I truly get an alpha feeling once this product gets built up in system.

Taste/dosing:
Not much to say here,as they are pills.They are rather large but doesn't bother me personally.Just make sure you get em down,bc they taste terrible.Dosing is easy as it gets,3 caps a day with a meal.Small meal pre workout for me.

Pumps:
I was lucky enough to get the pumps I heard about from this,and I can assure you it's from the dpol as I said,I have ran it solo.But when ran with mm,which is to this day my favorite combo,I had the best most insane pumps ever,and it happened everyday.

Libido:
I had a very nice libido increase on this product.Of course when coming out of a cycle,it takes a while.But I truly feel this helped Raise my free test levels enough to help libido.when I ran this as a natty or solo run instead of pct,definite notice in increased libido.

Overall:
I love dpol,and will always have it in my stash.It is very consistent and has worked as well every single use.I like the pill form as its easier to take,and the powder form of daa gives me gi issues.30 servings a bottle,easy to dose.I would and will recommend this to people interested in natty test benefits!
Is D-Pol sodium based DAA?

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, tablet form with sodium.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yessir with vitamins too

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Solid Product. Simple DAA product with some added Nitrates. Enough said.

My only draw back is the size of the pills... I get it, to get 3g of anything in pills they are either big or a lot of pills... They just need some kind of coating on them.

All around solid product and one of the cheaper DAA pills you can get. If you want to buy something besides bulk powder than D-Pol is perfect for you.

I will use it again...the price is too good to pass up.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Very good deal for DAA + pump, I liked it a lot and would purchase again.

testomonsta

Awards
I was only able to take for a little bit. I had the rare gyno flare up from this, puffy nips and sensitivity. But it did give me good pumps while using it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the feedback guys.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff! The pills are large but now there is a powder form that I can't wait to try out. The added nitrates give an incredible pump in the gym and the DAA gives an amazing bump in testosterone. Best DAA product I've used to date.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love this stuff! The pills are large but now there is a powder form that I can't wait to try out. The added nitrates give an incredible pump in the gym and the DAA gives an amazing bump in testosterone. Best DAA product I've used to date.
Montego is the man!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
5/5

Ok let's start off by saying that the last 8 weeks on d-pol was great!

Taste:(pills) not really a flavor like a multi vitamin and there are a lot of people that say there hard to swallow but I didn't have any issues at all.

Focus: I'm not sure if anyone else had an experience with zoned in type focus but I did. About an 30-45 min after I would take them I would just be focused and ready to lift almost like I couldn't wait to throw the weights up.

Intensity: d-pol mixed with a pre workout was great! It was like you just wanted to keep working out and once you got done with a set you wanted to get going with the next. So lets say rest periods seemed super short. I ended up trying to find different lifts at the end of my workout to do just cause I didn't want to stop!

Endurance: my stamina was great! My reps per set went way up, didn't get winded as much! This ties into the next section.

Strength: this was awesome, I definitely could lift a lot more weight. So with my regular weight getting easier and my reps increasing I would just up the weight till I was back down to my normal rep range. This was steady pretty much all the way through the last day of taking d-pol!

Pump: this was cool! I lift in the morning on an empty stomach. So there are hardly and carbs in the system. Pumps were intense. I have to say that this is the best product that I've used so far for pumps! This helped to get some good pumps in on an empty stomach.

Vascularity: my veins sometimes looked like they were going to explode. If I ate a meal contains some carbs, watch out cause veinage was crazy, kind of cool.

D-pol was a great supplement to use and the whole 8 weeks I was on was really fun cause you really didn't know what awesome aspect of this supplement would happen next. I have to say d-pol with an AI was the best recomp I've ever done! I lost body fat and gained muscle. D-pol made my muscles really full and hard especially when I have some carbs in me from the night before and I workout in the morning, those workouts were great. For my final review I have to say that this is the best I've ever looked and this is the best results I have ever got from a supplement. I would highly recommend!

Keep it up Purus!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Awesome review! You rock! Thank you for taking the time to do this! I enjoyed the log

Krafter10

Awards
5/5. better pumps and up 3 lbs in 3 weeks. a great natty product. stacking with anabeta elite would be a killer natty stack

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I ran this for 8 weeks and loved it. Now I'm going to run it again but the powdered form with MAN Nolvaldren XT and PR-XT! Can't wait!