D-pol (90 tabs/30 servings)

Purus Labs

Price: $21.99

Rating: 4.42 out of 5 stars, based on 12 total reviews.
Rated: 4.42 out of 5 Read all 12 reviews

Submit New Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Love this stuff! The pills are large but now there is a powder form that I can't wait to try out. The added nitrates give an incredible pump in the gym and the DAA gives an amazing bump in testosterone. Best DAA product I've used to date.
    Montego is the man!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net

2. 5/5

Ok let's start off by saying that the last 8 weeks on d-pol was great!

Taste:(pills) not really a flavor like a multi vitamin and there are a lot of people that say there hard to swallow but I didn't have any issues at all.

Focus: I'm not sure if anyone else had an experience with zoned in type focus but I did. About an 30-45 min after I would take them I would just be focused and ready to lift almost like I couldn't wait to throw the weights up.

Intensity: d-pol mixed with a pre workout was great! It was like you just wanted to keep working out and once you got done with a set you wanted to get going with the next. So lets say rest periods seemed super short. I ended up trying to find different lifts at the end of my workout to do just cause I didn't want to stop!

Endurance: my stamina was great! My reps per set went way up, didn't get winded as much! This ties into the next section.

Strength: this was awesome, I definitely could lift a lot more weight. So with my regular weight getting easier and my reps increasing I would just up the weight till I was back down to my normal rep range. This was steady pretty much all the way through the last day of taking d-pol!

Pump: this was cool! I lift in the morning on an empty stomach. So there are hardly and carbs in the system. Pumps were intense. I have to say that this is the best product that I've used so far for pumps! This helped to get some good pumps in on an empty stomach.

Vascularity: my veins sometimes looked like they were going to explode. If I ate a meal contains some carbs, watch out cause veinage was crazy, kind of cool.

D-pol was a great supplement to use and the whole 8 weeks I was on was really fun cause you really didn't know what awesome aspect of this supplement would happen next. I have to say d-pol with an AI was the best recomp I've ever done! I lost body fat and gained muscle. D-pol made my muscles really full and hard especially when I have some carbs in me from the night before and I workout in the morning, those workouts were great. For my final review I have to say that this is the best I've ever looked and this is the best results I have ever got from a supplement. I would highly recommend!

Keep it up Purus!!

3. Awesome review! You rock! Thank you for taking the time to do this! I enjoyed the log
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net

4. 5/5. better pumps and up 3 lbs in 3 weeks. a great natty product. stacking with anabeta elite would be a killer natty stack

5. I ran this for 8 weeks and loved it. Now I'm going to run it again but the powdered form with MAN Nolvaldren XT and PR-XT! Can't wait!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-NO Drink Mix (30 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:17 PM
  2. Xtend BLOWOUT!!! Original clearance, 30 serving!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:50 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 05:34 PM
  4. Only 30 tabs of Nolva.. (DR D advice?)
    By Marine_ssgt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 05:34 AM