• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 out of 5 rating for IntrAbolic (1.2 lbs)

Thank you, thank you to AEN for introducing me to Intrabolic. I was a little skeptical at first, but I think I've found an awesome, all-around product. It's awesome for sipping while doing things outside, working out--if I could afford it, I would probably use it as a general thirst-quencher.
The taste took a little bit of experimenting and getting used to, but that's largely because I've spent the past couple of years trying to eliminate my sweet tooth that made me fat in the first place. With that being said, i really have grown to enjoy the berry/cotton candy flavor that mixes so well with green tea. It's not a fake tasting flavor, either. But really tastes like creamy raspberries!
The mixability is top-notch! I just shake my bottle for about 6 seconds and the powder is all gone! No reshaking every time I want to drink it. That shows some quality!
Lastly, my soreness and endurance have definitely increased since using Intrabolic for the past week. I'm looking forward to try a 1/2 scoop on hikes (especially during this hot summer). I'm also looking forward to busting plateaus that I've had for a while.