Amino X (30 Servings)
- 09-03-2012, 06:46 PM
BCAAs are generally judged by taste in my opinion and as far as taste goes green apple is mild, takes some getting used to. for the price i would go for something else but i got like 12 bottles for 10$ each so wasn't too bad will try another flavor next bottle
- 09-08-2012, 05:25 AM
this is the best tasting bcaa product out there period. Fruit punch is Kool Aid. If your one to worry about tolerating a product when you drinking, then this is the safest one to try. Mixes instantly with no foam and taste like a treat. The only downfall is the price per serving.
- 04-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Love this product.
The artificial dyes kill my teeth though.
I use zero calorie aminos like Amino X pre contest and love them but it costs me more to get my teeth cleaned and polished before stage time.CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR APPLICATION TO BE AN ALLMAX AM REP!!!!
My Lecheek & Genomyx Triple Stack-STIMaholic Log
Board Supervisor ALLMAX Nutrition
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 17Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM
- By evankyle in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:16 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 24Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:34 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 23Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:01 PM