• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is my favorite product. I've taken 2 bottles of Normal Anabeta and loved it so much I bought AE when it went on sale just to have it ready for my bulk.

Increased strength, pumps, overall physical prowess improved. I did dirty bulk while on it so I gained fat as well, but this would not be an issue if your diet is in check . This is one of the few "natural anabolics" that is actually worth your money.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anabeta: This product straight kicked ass!!! What else would you expect from PES tho? Recommended dose is 4 caps... I took 6 and that was my sweet spot. Within a week I noticed fulness in my muscles, mainly chest and Lat areas. Hunger jumped through the roof around then as well but increased as time went on. I couldn't get full to save my life. Even made food taste better including bland ass chicken. As a week went by at a time my lifts picked up tremendously until my shoulder problems. 625 DL to 675 is gains if you ask me. Around end of week 2 veins became very prominant and the cool thing is they are still all there! Gains to keep!!!! All around I give this product a 9.5 out of 10 for what its worth... Def top of the line and will be tryin ABE in my next natty stack! Thank you Ben and PES for this great opportunity!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews guys, reps. :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
technique88

technique88

Awards
Anabeta was part of my PCT after a nice long test cycle. I honestly felt like I never came off cycle with this product I my stack. Gyms sessions were extremely intense, pumps were insane, vascularity was still strong and the fullness of my physique only improved. This product is one of the few that is extremely effective. Anabeta is something you feel and receive nice gains from. I also became a bottomless pit when it came to eating. The product is perfect for a bulk and please have discipline and a great diet. You will eat monster amounts of food that will leave you not human and it could easily lead to fat gain if not taken seriously.

Amazing stuff!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Anabeta was part of my PCT after a nice long test cycle. I honestly felt like I never came off cycle with this product I my stack. Gyms sessions were extremely intense, pumps were insane, vascularity was still strong and the fullness of my physique only improved. This product is one of the few that is extremely effective. Anabeta is something you feel and receive nice gains from. I also became a bottomless pit when it came to eating. The product is perfect for a bulk and please have discipline and a great diet. You will eat monster amounts of food that will leave you not human and it could easily lead to fat gain if not taken seriously.

Amazing stuff!!
Appreciate the review !

hsk

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is my second time using AnaBeta. Since this is not my first time running AB, I wanted to see if I could put it to good use as a Holiday Damage Control supplement. I have been using 6 caps on training days and 4 caps on off days since November and this has helped me to mitigate a lot of damage from the unplanned excess of calories I take in during the holidays. I usually gain a few pounds every year around this time, but this year I have stayed pretty lean even while partaking in the usual array of holiday binge eating. Some of the things I notice while on AB are increased hunger, increased saliva production, increased thirst, slightly warmer body temperature, muscle fullness, increased vacularity, improved recovery, and faster digestion. Even after some really heavy meals I am ready to eat again in a few hours. My base diet and training have remained the same and the only thing different has been the addition of AnaBeta and the excess holiday calories. With that said I have gained little if any fat so far this holiday season, and I feel AnaBeta has really helped me to make more efficient use of the excess calories while keeping me in a anabolic state. Also I believe AnaBeta has some immune boosting qualities as well so it is a bonus knowing that this supplement is keeping me healthy during this time of year when a lot of people get sick. This is one of my favorite supplements and something I'll be using durling the holidays from now on as well as during the rest of the year when possible. Good stuff!

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
5/5

Did a 4 week stack of this and erase just to try it out...DEFINITELY will use this again. I knew there would be an increase in appetite but I had no idea how much it would affect me. My diet ended up being a little dirty because of it. I'll be ready next time though!

Increased recovery also!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you both for your reviews. :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The one common denominator I have been seeing is increased hunger. To compensate for the hunger, are you eating clean or pigging out?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I eat clean whenever possible, but I mainly decided to use AB this time during the Holiday season since I know for a fact I will be eating extra calories form all the gatherings, parties, and dinners I go to every year. With that said, if I have been eating clean and have reached my macros for the day using clean calories, then I might let myself have something dirty that I have been craving. I usually do this at the end of the day and it will be reserved for my last meal of the night. I might start doing what BDCC does and pop 2 Anabeta before cheat meals/pigouts (maybe add in 100mg NA-Rala too), even when not cycling Anabeta. Anabeta is not meant to be used as a GDA, but this seems to be one of its possible "off label" uses. This is a very versatile supplement.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I use it for "damage control" also hsk

Reactions: hsk
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

OG Anabeta is still one of my all time favorites. Not much I can add that others haven't already said. It just plain works. The muscle fullness is the best part. If you are like me and always trying to lose weight, don't let the hunger fool you, I ate like a beast, and was still able to drop fat.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Loved this stuff. Most noticeable effect was the increase in hunger, which I love. Noticed slightly better pumps, and a bit more fullness. Highly recommend it at 6 caps day. Love the innovation at PES

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks Gin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I've used this product on and off since I beta tested it. Best natural anabolic product available. I've tried 4 caps a day, 6 caps a day, and even 8 caps a day. Anything over 4 caps a day was a waste of money. All you need is 1 cap 4 times a day and you will be all set. Still my favorite PES product to date. Although, enhanced is a close second. This product can help your body utilize the food you eat better. Whenever I take it I get more energy from the food I eat. I did get the hunger everyone is talking about back when I first took it several years ago. I don't get that hunger anymore though. Just try this product and you love it. One thing that seems to make it work better is drinking more water. I notice increased effects from it the more water I drank.

Just try it. If it doesn't work for you than your not human. Better get yourself checked.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have to say, I have tried so many natty supps over the past 20 years and I can honestly say that PES Anabeta is at the top of its class..sj

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I've been taking Anabeta for about 3 weeks now. I can surely say that it is doing wonders. I'm running this product with erase. testpowder, Versa-1, 1-Carboxy, and Supersaponins.

Hunger: Greatly increased which is perfect when I'm trying to bulk up.

Dosage: 4 caps a day: 2 before workout, 2 after.

Effects: I've noticed great body composition changes, and my muscles appear much more full. I've also hit quite a few PR's in the short time I've been running this product. Check out my log: 804 Time to blow up USP/PES

This product is a great stack addition, It synergizes especially well with erase and works well the other products I'm currently running. I just ordered Anabeta elite which I plan on running next as I prepare for my cutting phase.

I'm fairly new to PES products, and so far every product I've tried is stellar.

:D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback 804, great stack too

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
5/5

Been using anabeta for about a month stacked with Anabeta elite the strength gains and mass has been amazing so far im dreading the moment the bottles empty!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 2 jars of Anabeta that I will be starting in about a week so I will be posting up my results
from my experience with it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome total, definitely interested in hearing your feedback.

larsemel

Awards
Hi you all. First week of anabeta + erase is almost at its end and I need to say that I'm little confused. Yes great feeling @ the gym and need less sleep BUT I have lost my appetite totally.I haven't felt hunger even once since Monday and it is really really hard to get 200 grams of protein a day even thought I eat mainly protein rich foods. Any suggestions?

Anabeta

Anabeta

Awards
Hi you all. First week of anabeta + erase is almost at its end and I need to say that I'm little confused. Yes great feeling @ the gym and need less sleep BUT I have lost my appetite totally.I haven't felt hunger even once since Monday and it is really really hard to get 200 grams of protein a day even thought I eat mainly protein rich foods. Any suggestions?
You should definitely try supplementing ur protein intake with a good protein shake bro!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started my Anabeta yesterday so I will definitely post some info once I feel it kick in.
I was going to log it here but I am stacking it with something else that I am going to logging
over at another forum but I will keep up with the info on my results .

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks total much appreciated

larsemel

Awards
to Anabeta: I take already couple protein shakes a day. Other supplements include mono creatine, citrulline malate and vitamins etc. Had to stop taking the anabeta after 2 weeks because I was on so big minus calories due the eating problems that pumps were missing, power levels dropping etc. I think I'll try Anabeta lonely after this two months of Erase.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is day 23 on Anabeta and the first day that I am actually seeing a little extra fullness to my muscles.
I have been dosing 4 caps a day and I am on a clean bulk where I am taking in a bit of extra calories from
oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, sprouted wheat and extra fruit with my breakfast. The slight muscle fullness
is the only thing I am noticing so far from the Anabeta.

The funny thing is that I tried Anabeta last year and a little over the 3 week mark was when I started to see the
same effect I am seeing now but last year I only had one jar this year I have another jar to run back to back so
we will see what happens when I get into the 2nd jar.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I just finished up my 4th run with anabeta and it still seems to amaze me. When this ingredient was released and did some reading on the subject and was very impressed.

PROs:
1. Overall vascularity increase
2. Body seemed to handle high carb meals (2-3 cups of Quinoa)
3. Strength increased by the latter part of the 2nd week.
4. Recovery seemed to always be improving
5. Noticeable increase in gym aggression.
6. Overall muscle fullness

CONs:
1. Made me hungry all the time. (Cost of food is more the con)
2. Made me thirsty on top of 1-1.5 gals of H2O/day.
3. A little acne surfaced, but cant say if its due to AB.

Other than that, I have always been pleased with the results i get, even if i don't gain weight, the strength gain I achieve on this makes me happy. Another big perk that ive noticed was after taking a ergogenic to increase size.. strength.. etc... after ceasing use, i would lose what i gained, but anabeta shined more on this matter than others.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far the only thing I am noticing is just a little muscle fullness and I am in week 6 of Anabeta.
I will post a review when I finish this 2nd jar.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Hey Total i am in the same situation as yourself. I have nearly finished my 4th week and so far all i have reaped is slight muscle fullness and thirst... I have another bottle to go so im hoping for the best. I also have some daa, erase pro, and ABE that i will run later in the year.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought when I got into the 2nd jar I would maybe start to feel something like maybe better recovery, or little
strength increase but nothing other than what I mentioned. I am not even feeling the hunger that others mention
they feel when while on Anabeta, but then appetite has never been an issue with me I am always ready for my next
scheduled meal.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
What's everyone using/used for a dosing scheme? Anyone ever feel slightly hypo when taken on an empty stomach?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2/5

I picked up a jar of Anabeta last year and I used it for one month and in the middle of week 3 I started to notice my muscles were feeling a lot fuller but at week 4 I finished the jar so I couldn't really see what other benefits I would get from it because I didn't have another jar.

This January Nutraplanet had it on sale for $25 so I grabbed 2 jars so I could get the full 8 week effects.
I started my clean bulk in mid March and I dosed 4 caps a day at about the middle of 3 weeks just like last year my muscles took on a fullness and I was hyped because I had 2nd jar so I could continue for 8 weeks but by week 6 I noticed nothing just a little fullness to my muscles and really nothing else all the way to the 8th week.

I honestly didn't feel anything from this supplement,
no increases in strength, libido, recovery, or more vascularity. (I am already very vascular) The only thing was just a little fullness in my muscles which I can get from using creatine and not have to bother with Anabeta.

Overall- This is a hit or miss supplement and I honestly wouldn't recommend it but if you are bent on trying it wait for the holidays and try to get it at the lowest price and get 2 jars to really see if it works for you and I gave it a 2 rating only because it did give me a little more muscle fullness for a couple of weeks but nothing to really to go crazy about.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Pre workout consists of 2 scoops of Enhanced, 2 caps of Beta Al, and 2 caps of Alpha T2, I want to add Anabeta Elite to this. I workout 5am fasted, any issues adding the Anabeta elite? Diet is In check and working on losing that last 10lbs

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Would ArA stack well with AnaBeta?

nick27

Awards
you dont need that much protein, dont believe everything the supplement industry feeds you. cheers

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I ran this in conjunction with SNS X-Gels (ArA) and even after the rapid gains I made on ArA, I was still able to push further and make more solid gains with this. The appetite increase is crazy and made it hard to lean bulk, but I definitely gained strength/size (even though my focus was Madcow style Strength Training) at a good rate. Take it pre-workout or with carbs for the best effects!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I ran this in conjunction with SNS X-Gels (ArA) and even after the rapid gains I made on ArA, I was still able to push further and make more solid gains with this. The appetite increase is crazy and made it hard to lean bulk, but I definitely gained strength/size (even though my focus was Madcow style Strength Training) at a good rate. Take it pre-workout or with carbs for the best effects!
Great review, appreciate it!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
4/5

4.5/5 REALISTICALLY although it didnt allow me to select that number :)

Going to give my honest opinion on everything here and base my review on a 1-5 scale as this was NOT a sponsored log, 1 being crappy/no effect, 5 being awesome/outstanding in this aspect. While i dont have pics necessarily, Ill give you my feedback on what i noticed over these 8 weeks! Also it was to be noted that i obviously ran other supplements along side it so my review will be on the "claims" that PES put on this product! Lets dive right in.

Dosing-- I dosed Anabeta generally the same time/way almost every day. On workout days i dosed 2 with my preworkout meal, mainly higher in carbs moderate protein. I would have my preworkout meal anywhere from 2.5hours before lifting to 1 hour before lifting. On off days I would dose my Anabeta usually 1 cap with every bigger meal. meals would be spread out throughout the day so i cant guarantee timing on that, but what did stay consistent was that i took 1 per day. ON OCCASION when I was unable to eat 4-5 moderate sized meals per day, and only had 3 meals per day, I would take 2 caps with my largest meal. That is how I dosed this daily.

Muscle Fullness 4.5/5- Alrighty so to start, One thing that I noticed most about this product was the increased muscle fullness. Starting about week 2, i looked and felt fuller, while noticing no increase on the scale. Shirts fit a bit tighter in the right spots. everything just looked bigger. By about week 6 it was extremely noticeable. I cant compare without a pic right now (can take one tonight possibly) but it honestly started to look like one of those before/after advertisements. Whether or not this is just a water/glycogen retention in the right place, or over these 8 weeks i simply did put on a few lbs of mass, I like the way i look!

Nutrient Partitioning 4/5 -- Despite giving this just a 4/5, this was probably tied for the 2nd best nutrient partitioner alongside slinsane. My favorite was glycobol being #1 but this isnt far behind. I think this is what lead me to look and feel so full, was the constant shuttling of glycogen and protein into the muscles! I think this also attributed to me not gaining much weight while i was bulking. For most of the 8 weeks i was taking in between 350-450g carbs on the daily, and looking in the mirror, i wasnt ever really unsatisfied with weight gain or bloat around my stomach area, while also, as stated many times before, looking bigger and fuller. This product really shined here!

Vascularity/pump 3.5/5-- While this isnt something that really was supposed to be a big thing with this product, i felt like i shiould note it. the 3/5 was given simply because on a scaleof (1-hemavol ;) ) it did a very good job giving mea decent pump and increasing vascularity. Even hours after my workout when I would take the last two caps with a carb meal, I would lsowly start to see veins popping out as the night went on. As for intra workout, even though i trained a lot for power with low reps high sets. I started to see quad, calf, and in increase in upper body veins. Thats one aspect that I loved about this product, because as stewie says, if theres one thing women like, its a vascular man!! And who doesnt like looking like a road map every now and then. If only my bodyfat was just a bit lower....

Other overall Benefits 5/5-- Im making an "other" category for the sake of how great i felt on the product. If there was one downfall to it, it was weird tasting burps but aside from that i had nothing but positives. I believe i did put on a bit mass while staying relatively lean while using this. Having added muscle, while also having the appearance of putting on roughly 5-10 pounds is something that i know everyone would like! While im not saying Anabeta did this alone, I also had many other Pr's throughout using it, including bench going from 285-Easy 300. Clean from 275-282. Most importantly my squat staying rather constant and hitting PR triples and doubles, And many other accessory lifts going up by weight and reps. Overall, anyone looking to bulk cut or just recomp would easily be able to add this to their arsenal and be impressed.

OVERALL id like to give this product a 4.5/5 and a "I would use again" stamp of approval. Note this is the original Anabeta and not the elite version or revised version. For anyone who is just here to read the reviews, it is a great NATURAL product that does not effect your hormones whatsoever if youre looking for something to use outside of the basics! Again id like to give a shoutout to PES for making another solid tried and true product and I look forward to trying the elite version in the near future!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the very detailed review! Seems like you had fantastic results with your run man. Would love to hear some feedback/review when you get the chance to run AnaBeta Elite!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the very detailed review! Seems like you had fantastic results with your run man. Would love to hear some feedback/review when you get the chance to run AnaBeta Elite!
Absolutely! IM excited to run it! Waiting for an insider sale or something to pick up 2-3 bottles and give it a nice long run! Us broke college kids gotta look good too!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Great review Ithrow! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
4/5

Makes you hungry, and thus helps you eat more for bulking
While cutting it helps you retain most of your strength / muscle during a cut

Overall if you are looking for an extra edge and have the funds an 8week Anabeta Cycle will be usefull.

I would recommend this if you have the extra funds

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Makes you hungry, and thus helps you eat more for bulking While cutting it helps you retain most of your strength / muscle during a cut Overall if you are looking for an extra edge and have the funds an 8week Anabeta Cycle will be usefull. I would recommend this if you have the extra funds
appreciate the feedback my friend

plifter42

Awards
5/5

Great bulking product. Makes you hungry all the time and nice pumps in the gym and solid gains. Definitely a good natural anabolic product. Would recommend.