AnaBeta (120 capsules) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
AnaBeta (120 capsules)
AnaBeta (120 capsules)

Manufacturer:

PES

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.54 out of 5 stars, based on 13 total reviews.
Rated: 4.54 out of 5 Read all 13 reviews

Submit New Review

AnaBeta (120 capsules)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by larsemel View Post
    Hi you all. First week of anabeta + erase is almost at its end and I need to say that I'm little confused. Yes great feeling @ the gym and need less sleep BUT I have lost my appetite totally.I haven't felt hunger even once since Monday and it is really really hard to get 200 grams of protein a day even thought I eat mainly protein rich foods. Any suggestions?
    you dont need that much protein, dont believe everything the supplement industry feeds you. cheers

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I ran this in conjunction with SNS X-Gels (ArA) and even after the rapid gains I made on ArA, I was still able to push further and make more solid gains with this. The appetite increase is crazy and made it hard to lean bulk, but I definitely gained strength/size (even though my focus was Madcow style Strength Training) at a good rate. Take it pre-workout or with carbs for the best effects!
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I ran this in conjunction with SNS X-Gels (ArA) and even after the rapid gains I made on ArA, I was still able to push further and make more solid gains with this. The appetite increase is crazy and made it hard to lean bulk, but I definitely gained strength/size (even though my focus was Madcow style Strength Training) at a good rate. Take it pre-workout or with carbs for the best effects!
    Great review, appreciate it!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

4.5/5 REALISTICALLY although it didnt allow me to select that number :)

Going to give my honest opinion on everything here and base my review on a 1-5 scale as this was NOT a sponsored log, 1 being crappy/no effect, 5 being awesome/outstanding in this aspect. While i dont have pics necessarily, Ill give you my feedback on what i noticed over these 8 weeks! Also it was to be noted that i obviously ran other supplements along side it so my review will be on the "claims" that PES put on this product! Lets dive right in.

Dosing-- I dosed Anabeta generally the same time/way almost every day. On workout days i dosed 2 with my preworkout meal, mainly higher in carbs moderate protein. I would have my preworkout meal anywhere from 2.5hours before lifting to 1 hour before lifting. On off days I would dose my Anabeta usually 1 cap with every bigger meal. meals would be spread out throughout the day so i cant guarantee timing on that, but what did stay consistent was that i took 1 per day. ON OCCASION when I was unable to eat 4-5 moderate sized meals per day, and only had 3 meals per day, I would take 2 caps with my largest meal. That is how I dosed this daily.

Muscle Fullness 4.5/5- Alrighty so to start, One thing that I noticed most about this product was the increased muscle fullness. Starting about week 2, i looked and felt fuller, while noticing no increase on the scale. Shirts fit a bit tighter in the right spots. everything just looked bigger. By about week 6 it was extremely noticeable. I cant compare without a pic right now (can take one tonight possibly) but it honestly started to look like one of those before/after advertisements. Whether or not this is just a water/glycogen retention in the right place, or over these 8 weeks i simply did put on a few lbs of mass, I like the way i look!

Nutrient Partitioning 4/5 -- Despite giving this just a 4/5, this was probably tied for the 2nd best nutrient partitioner alongside slinsane. My favorite was glycobol being #1 but this isnt far behind. I think this is what lead me to look and feel so full, was the constant shuttling of glycogen and protein into the muscles! I think this also attributed to me not gaining much weight while i was bulking. For most of the 8 weeks i was taking in between 350-450g carbs on the daily, and looking in the mirror, i wasnt ever really unsatisfied with weight gain or bloat around my stomach area, while also, as stated many times before, looking bigger and fuller. This product really shined here!

Vascularity/pump 3.5/5-- While this isnt something that really was supposed to be a big thing with this product, i felt like i shiould note it. the 3/5 was given simply because on a scaleof (1-hemavol ;) ) it did a very good job giving mea decent pump and increasing vascularity. Even hours after my workout when I would take the last two caps with a carb meal, I would lsowly start to see veins popping out as the night went on. As for intra workout, even though i trained a lot for power with low reps high sets. I started to see quad, calf, and in increase in upper body veins. Thats one aspect that I loved about this product, because as stewie says, if theres one thing women like, its a vascular man!! And who doesnt like looking like a road map every now and then. If only my bodyfat was just a bit lower....

Other overall Benefits 5/5-- Im making an "other" category for the sake of how great i felt on the product. If there was one downfall to it, it was weird tasting burps but aside from that i had nothing but positives. I believe i did put on a bit mass while staying relatively lean while using this. Having added muscle, while also having the appearance of putting on roughly 5-10 pounds is something that i know everyone would like! While im not saying Anabeta did this alone, I also had many other Pr's throughout using it, including bench going from 285-Easy 300. Clean from 275-282. Most importantly my squat staying rather constant and hitting PR triples and doubles, And many other accessory lifts going up by weight and reps. Overall, anyone looking to bulk cut or just recomp would easily be able to add this to their arsenal and be impressed.

OVERALL id like to give this product a 4.5/5 and a "I would use again" stamp of approval. Note this is the original Anabeta and not the elite version or revised version. For anyone who is just here to read the reviews, it is a great NATURAL product that does not effect your hormones whatsoever if youre looking for something to use outside of the basics! Again id like to give a shoutout to PES for making another solid tried and true product and I look forward to trying the elite version in the near future!
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the very detailed review! Seems like you had fantastic results with your run man. Would love to hear some feedback/review when you get the chance to run AnaBeta Elite!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Thank you for the very detailed review! Seems like you had fantastic results with your run man. Would love to hear some feedback/review when you get the chance to run AnaBeta Elite!
    Absolutely! IM excited to run it! Waiting for an insider sale or something to pick up 2-3 bottles and give it a nice long run! Us broke college kids gotta look good too!
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review Ithrow! Couldn't have said it better myself!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

4/5

Makes you hungry, and thus helps you eat more for bulking
    While cutting it helps you retain most of your strength / muscle during a cut

Overall if you are looking for an extra edge and have the funds an 8week Anabeta Cycle will be usefull.

I would recommend this if you have the extra funds
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finigenx 120 Lipo Gel Capsules
    By tenn0titan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:34 PM
  2. Methyl1,4AD capsules
    By MF210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:45 PM
  3. Capsule Question
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:34 PM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 03:48 PM