Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4/5

i would give this a 5 because the effects are so good-damned good pre workout, but even though i am not one to care a lot about taste, this stuff is so awfull i dread drinking it, so i give it a 4!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would give this a 5 because the effects are so good-damned good pre workout, but even though i am not one to care a lot about taste, this stuff is so awfull i dread drinking it, so i give it a 4!!!
One of the most powerful out there without question. Just downright nauseating.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
indeed...if chuck would work on the flavor this could be a top seller, imo.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does not taste good, but I don't care. I just slam it back. Works insanely.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/5

Not a fan, the effects are similar to most other pre workouts, nothing better

and the taste is so awful it makes it not worth it, only preworkout i ever trashed because it's unbearable

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I love the effects but it tastes like dessicated vomit. I have thrown both tubs away after about two servings. The second tub was supposed to be the new improved taste. Not.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't believe 7 or so years later, after the worst tasting supplement I've ever had which was from Get Diesel........they come out with another just like it.

Is it called "Neutral Flavor" ??

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is definitely one of the best out there and I have the JP8X EXTREME version with 1,3 in it
which you can't find anymore. I know it taste bad but I am over that already and the effects
you get from it make up for the taste. This is one of the only preworkouts powders that have
a lot of Sulbutiamine in it which makes it taste awful and it his hard to mask the flavor when
you don't add any artificial flavors or sweetners which are not used in any of Get Diesel powders.
The recovery between sets on this product is amazing you will literally be putting down the weight
and in seconds you are ready for your next set something you don't really feel from other products
except for one which I tried Prodigy which had me recovering pretty quickly between sets, not as
quickly as JP8X EXTREME but better than others.