• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 out of 5 rating for Maniac (80 Servings)

this is a really solid pwo that gives great pumps and energy. mixes well and tastes great. really a great product!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
5 out of 5 rating for Maniac (80 Servings)

I love the Fruit Punch Maniac. It gives me great energy and focus without the jitters. Helps give a great Pump as well!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
4 out of 5 rating for Maniac (80 Servings)

Solid product with good energy. I had good workouts every time I used it without any crash afterward.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the positive review!
Thanks for sending me samples of the stuff. After going through your sample pack I ended up buying a bunch of maniac and motivate

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Thanks for the feedback... glad you enjoyed the product!! Let me know if you run out

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got my samples of this and i like how it has sodium bicarbonate to help with the stomach issues, i have a weak stomach. But I did notice my energy start to fade half way through my workout. No idea why im gonna try my other sample pack tomorrow to see if there is any difference.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
sorry to bump old thread but how do you k ow when ur powder is no good?

image-1155028698.jpg

this is what mine looks like and i have had it for about 5 months

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks fine just crush it up with a knife and then keep it in the freezer so it won't clump up into chunks.
It's the Citrulline Malate in the product that makes it turn this way but it's still perfect to use. I keep all my
preworkout powders that have a lot of citrulline in them in the refrig or freezer.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
It looks fine just crush it up with a knife and then keep it in the freezer so it won't clump up into chunks.
It's the Citrulline Malate in the product that makes it turn this way but it's still perfect to use. I keep all my
preworkout powders that have a lot of citrulline in them in the refrig or freezer.
awesome thanks for the reply and tip i will do that. i took it today and still works