Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i logged this when it 1st came out thinking it was just another bcaa type product....wrong, this stuff is anabolic as all hell. actually gained 3lbs with no noticeable change to diet...if you are bulking, i highly recommend this stuff!!!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
5/5

I had this product only once but the tube was amazing.

I used it as a preworkout on a few occasions if my workout was too early to have whey.

I have to say it did bring in the effects of having aminoacids in your blood ready to reduce catabolism, increase anabolism and create a muscle friendly environment.

If I could I would switch to it instead of whey as I think it would be great pre workout drink.

As always love the flavor.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Dosing 2 scoops Intra & 1 scoop intra w/cardio (I train first thing in the morning in a fasted state, btw). Props to CL for the NONprop (see what I did there? :) blend with a solid profile as well as great mixability and flavor. Truly an original fruit punch flavor that isn't chalky or heavy and doesn't get old. Most notable differences while using P. PsyKO is the intraset recovery, enhanced pump effect & DOMS doesn't linger either. I've been experimenting recently with adding in a scoop of either purple wraath or green mag PreWO as well, and really rounds out the workout experience nicely. This is really a great to addition to the CL lineup & I'll be picking more up in the (near) future.

JesusTheKing

Awards
5/5

I really liked Purple Psyko as a intra workout supplement. It provided endurance and power throughout the workout. I was able to max out my workouts knowing that it would help me recover and decrease muscle soreness. I would drink about 1/4 of it before the workouts to amp me up before I got to the gym. I felt like the psyko lasting a long time and a good value for the money, It has a great ingredients lineup, a great intra workout supplement. GREAT PUMPS!! this is the one attribute i noticed overall, crazy pumps, the harder i worked the better the pumps were. It mixed fine for me just had to wait for the bubbles to subside. the taste was good. Controlled labs products are solid! -

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

IMO PW on steroids, not really but it does have some extra enhancements which make it very optimal for intra-workout combining the extra protein from the Hydro Whey makes it very nice for intra-workout combined the the EAA Blend which is always superior.
BCAA's would be better pre and CL and PW Psyko is optimal for intra-workout not to mention the flavoring has been upgraded as well and its a bit more refreshing than the Purple Wraath which has a bolder taste to it. Overall great product

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Good reviews would it be ok to take a preworkout 30 min. prior to working out then use this intra?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
5/5

loved this product, everything about it..taste, profile, mix-ability

i recommend it to anyone looking for a solid intra workout supp

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Good reviews would it be ok to take a preworkout 30 min. prior to working out then use this intra?
Yes. That's fine. It's a bcaa supp. Drink it during, pre, post. It doesn't really matter