Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been wanting to try this for awhile now, it is on my list of products to try!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
PCT Revolution Black is a fantastic comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy product! I like
to stack this with Pure Test DAA for a killer PCT stack. Come to think I have never used another PCT product besides this one. It is also nice to keep on hand during cycle to help with any water retention.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
5/5

great product . rally helps raise the test levels and keep them active. i get more gains post cycle with this product. great support during the cycle too.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
5/5

Well balanced supplement. Ran multiple times with this product and have always shown great success! Back in the past I recall running this after an all natural test booster(I didn't know it was just a test booster...) and remember PCT Revo being stronger than my cycled supplement! Stupid mistake, however I can say with confidence that this works well.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4/5

PCT - One of the problems I always seem to have with taking supps before bed is the bathroom factor. Seems something always sets off my bladder thus awakening me 3-4 x a night. With the PCT, sleep like a baby no issues. Also seemed to harden me up somewhat. I dosed 2/3/3/2 having to shorten my 1st anf 4th week.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
Revolution PCT
1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 5
2) This product helped with body composition...5
3) This product made me feel better overall...4
4) This product increased my sex drive...4
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...4

MassiveTeabag

MassiveTeabag

Awards
5/5

I was stacking two caps per day along with Finaflex Pure Test for a natty test boost. This stuff is very strong and effective. It dried me out quickly and I had to stop taking 2 caps per day because it was too much for my joints. I took this before bed and I slept like a rock every night. I recommend starting slow with this product to assess your tolerance.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
Revolution PCT
1) This product helped increase my overall strength...3 (I think the Pure Test did more for my strength, while this did more for my body comp)
2) This product helped with body composition...5
3) This product made me feel better overall...3
4) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...4

aMz64

Awards
5/5

I tried this product for the health support it promotes to provided, not as a pct and was amazed to see an improvement in strength and workout intensity. I expected it to be more of a well-being supplement... boy was i shocked. Over all great product imo.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Can you take this product alone? Like i ran m1,4add cycle and used this in my pct, and still have some left over was wondering if it would be alright to run just like any other supplement

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I'm going into my 3rd week of PCT & all I can say is wow!!! I'm stacking this w/ bulk DAA and in my 2nd week, I already noticed a spike in libido. I'm taking 2 a night, sleeping like a baby, and not getting any of the negative joint issues. Anybody out there looking for a solid PCT support supplement (no substitute for a SERM), look this one up! You definitely won't be disappointed!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

This is some great stuff. I ran it during a stack with Finaflex Ignite2 and Pure Test. I had absolutely no estrogen sides. And UAs during the stack showed all of my lipids in check.

1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 4
2) This product helped with body composition… 4
3) This product made me feel better overall… 5
4) This product increased my sex drive... 4
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
3/5

Scale 1-5 (1= Most Disagree, 5= Most agree)

1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 2
2) This product helped with body composition… 3
3) This product made me feel better overall… 3
4) This product increased my sex drive... 3
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 3

Considering I used this with Pure Test it is very difficult to say how it would do individually. Things I did notice that are likely from this product is a drop in water weight, and using around 3 caps I experienced joint pain which went away with reduced dosing. It does have some DAA in it so a feeling of wellbeibg and libido increase could be present although I would suggest stacking with a more direct DAA product such as Pure Test. I did not run this as a PCT I used this as a stand alone stack as I am a natural competitor.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I've run a couple of bottles of this as I believe it really works! It definitely elevates my "alpha" feeling and dries me out!

plifter42

Awards
5/5

One of the best OTC PCT's out there but not the best. What gives it 5 stars is the price point for what you get. Great bang for the buck. Cool packaging too.

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
4/5

I felt the dosage was right where it needed to be. I bought this while I was waiting for some pharma stuff to arrive and this did the job. I kept my strength and most of my gains from a bulk cycle and no gyno issues. I liked it much better than Erase Pro