Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

supernerd

Awards
4 out of 5 rating for FinaFlex Pure Test (120 caps)

I ordered a bottle of Pure Test to use as part of a PCT program, and it seems to work well as a test booster. I haven't actually seen an analysis, but I think it contains the advertised quantity of DAA for a reasonable price.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
This is a great product. Taking it now. I'm ordering another one.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4/5

Pure Test - I take this 20-30 mins prior to workouts fasting, aside from a PreWorkout shake, pumps are really good, nice stamina and realized this stuff is a fairly inexpensive but very effective product..

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
Pure Test
1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 5
2) This product helped with body composition...4
3) This product made me feel better overall...3
4) This product increased my sex drive...4
5) This product provided deep restful sleep...3 (neutral as it was taken in the morning)
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...5

MassiveTeabag

MassiveTeabag

Awards
5/5

I took this product for 3 weeks as a preworkout along with my normal black coffee. I noticed some great strength gains on only 2g per day. The pumps were great as well. Solid product at an affordable price.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
Pure Test
1) This product helped increase my overall strength...5
2) This product helped with body composition...5
3) This product made me feel better overall...5
4) This product increased my sex drive...3
5) This product provided deep restful sleep...4
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...5

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
4/5

Scale 1-5 (1= Most Disagree, 5= Most Agree)

1) This product helped increase my overall strength... (4)
2) This product helped with body composition... (3)
3) This product made me feel better overall... (4)
4) This product increased my sex drive... (4)
5) This product provided deep restful sleep... (3)
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (4)

I ran through a bottle of this and liked it. Hit a few PR's on various lifts with proper training and diet included. Libido was increased and well being were the two most notable things. I didn't notice sleep difference that I can recall, although I didn't always dose before bed. I have maintained a pretty lean bulk with this although that has sustained without it as well so it may or may not have helped in that. Worth it for the psychological and libido increase alone IMO. Worked much better than another popular DAA product I once tried.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

I just finished 30 days of this and I made both strength and physical gains. I would dose 2 caps pre-workout and it really boosts strength and stamina.

1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

Pure Test
1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 5
2) This product helped with body composition... 5
3) This product made me feel better overall... 5
4) This product increased my sex drive... 5
5) This product provided deep restful sleep... 3
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5