Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

this is best fadogia i have tried.....libido skyrockets on this stuff-it's like rocket fuel for the penis!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Sex drive was rediculous.... I had to stop taking it, i was misserable. lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/5

Took this product for over a month and didn't really feel any of the expected signs of increased test production. Did not notice any increase in libido, strength, acne, oily skin nada. For the price though, it makes a great compliment to an all out test boosting cycle including DAA, divanil and others.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old posting but new product for me. Been taking it for a month now as I bought two bottle. Very hard to find now a days. Have not seen a difference in libido from day to day. Am hoping this product will kick in soon. Was highly recommended and I trust iForce and there product line.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following this as there are a few members on here that swear by it and I really don't know anyone that takes it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Following this as there are a few members on here that swear by it and I really don't know anyone that takes it.
It only shows with bloodwork. It does not have the normal symptoms of test boosting supps (i.e. irritability, oily skin, etc.)

I had bloodwork that showed a very high increase in test and increase shbg (not good), so if supplementing with fadogia, 3,4 d or longjack might be necessary to combat this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TRT and don't need to worry about test levels, but I am always interested in something that may increase DHT. My understanding was that this may.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish i-force would bring this back!!!