Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

jlm512

Awards
3/5

I like to try different products to see whats out there, and more specifically if there is anything better than what I am currently taking. Prior to taking Super Pump I used Assault as a pre-workout, which I love. Super Pump did not even compare to Assault. Yes, I'll admit I was slightly more focused than if I didn't take a pw, but I wasn't an animal like I am with other sups. My stomach also felt a little uneasy with Super Pump. Overall, I definitely wont be using this product again as it did very little to help me out in the gym.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Thanks to danielmoo and the Gaspari crew for the chance to review green apple SuperPump Max!

First off, I like the profile. My favorite 2 PWOs are MST RagNOrok and USP Labs MaxREPS. There are a lot of similarities to RagNOrok in this product.

I have tried 1, 2, and 3 scoops. For me, this product really shines with a full 3 scoops. I felt the pumps and had plenty of endurance when dosing the full 3 scoops. That said, this means I have to chug 24 ounces pre-workout. Not horrible, but definitely a lot of liquid. The sour apple flavor was tasty, but the aftertaste is a little rough. This might have to do with the sheer number of ingredients in the product. Gaspari has really packed a lot into SuperPump Max. I would definitely recommend chugging it, or mixing with 7-up or something like I've seen others suggest. Just something to cut the aftertaste down a bit.

Overall, this is a really solid product! I'd put it up there with the best of em, especially for a PWO that doesn't contain DMAA.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for throwing up this review. I was bummed to hear that you were experiencing an aftertaste with the Sour Apple Candy, but glad you like it overall. It is a really good pre workout that can hold its own in the market with all these high-stim pres. I'm happy that we could get you out a tub!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Thanks danielmoo
for the opportunity to try this product out. See review below:

Gaspari - Super Pump MAX - Grape Cooler

I went right away with 3 scoops in 24 oz of water to get the benefits of 6 g L-Leucine, 3.9 grams of creatine mono, and 6 g L-Citrulline, and the caffeine kick (not sure how much, but I am assuming around 300mg?) I liked the tub. It is a tad bit smaller than a 2.2 lbs protein powder and eye candy shiny label graphics.

Taste: 10/10
I really enjoyed the taste. It reminded me of boxed grape juice or capri sun! It made the 24oz feel like 8oz of water and I went through it instantly. A+ on the flavor.

Mix: 9/10
No issues. I couldn't taste any graininess. I did notice a very very slight after taste and when I was done I opened my blender bottle and noticed that some sandy residue was left. No biggie, given the amount of ingredients in this bad boy.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10
Great pumps and performance from this see below for a breakdown:

Electrohydration Complex - I purposely did not take water with me to the gym to test out the hydration. Unfortunately, I feel they missed it here. About 30 minutes into my training I developed cottonmouth. I had to go sip at the water fountain throughout my workout.

Nitric Oxiendurance Complex - at 6g of L-Citrulline I knew this was going to deliver! It did. I noticed great fullness, but not so much vascularity. My arms felt really really tight. No complaints.

Phosphodrive Signaling Complex - No comments. I always take creatine, so it is great that this is included in the blend.

Cognidrive Acceleration Matrix - Focus, energy, and stamina were on point. There are other pre's that definitely outshine this in the mental focus department, but this was not bad at all. I was locked into my workout and I felt like I could keep going even after 1 hr of weights.

Overall Based (excluding price & servings) 9.5/10:
I loved it. It has the perfect blend of ingredients for someone that trains first thing in the morning. It has everything I typically take and in all-in-one product. But.....

Overall (price & servings) 8/10:
It would be nice to see 60 servings for a months worth @ 3 scoops and 5 workout days. The price is competitive with other similar products retail price. Seems a bit pricey, but you get your pre-workout combo all in one. If you see it cheaper than current pricing (i believe 30$ jump on it)