Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3/5

not nearly as good as the original powder....the og powder is definately a 5!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

Very impressed with this products ability to enhance sleep quality. I'm always very tired. I have an infant, work 12+ hours, workout for 2 hours 4x/week. So my sleep time does suffer. Within just a few doses of this, I noticed sleep quality had greatly improved. Same amount of sleep felt like more hours of sleep. I felt very rested. I wasn't tired during the days.

As a result, my gym experience improved. Recovery time was certainty cut down. Numbers went up on low reps and high reps. My cardio was easier. It was just an overall improvement.

And as a result of this, my body comp did change. I was in a caloric deficit by about 200/cals a day with higher output in the gym and I managed to cut about 2% bodyfat in 6 weeks, while INCREASING strength.

*As a precaution, I suggest using the capsule over the powder. The powder hits harder/faster but taste AWFUL. The results from the pill form was just as amazing and had zero taste.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I was chosen to log this product thanks to MST and habajaba and it was much needed I just finished up the bottle so here is my review

1 sleep quality it was excellent I have 2 sons kaiden thor 2 years old and axel hulk 8 months old they have different sleep schedules of course lol and hulks been teething so this product was a blessing I was getting alot of split sleep but still had the energy to function normally thru my day

2 muscle building I credit somindren for muscle building because since I got such good rest I was able to have great workouts

3 it was easy to take

4 no funky odor

Bottom line this is an excellent all around product if your having trouble resting or falling asleep pick this stuff up job well done MST