Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of this from nutraplanet with my last order. Took one cap upon waking at like 9 empty stomach like it says to access tolerance and let me tell u this stuff is serious within 15 minutes my hands were sort of shaking, I started to kind of lightly sweat, I felt like going for a run I swear I just wanted to bolt my ass out the door, it's 12:25 now I've had breakfast and am at work and can't stop pacing, but it's a really clean energy feeling I'm really impressed and plan on ordering a bottle.

Edit: I plan on using the second pill tomm instead of a pre workout for the gym. I wouldn't even dose more then 1 a day probably it's that strong

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

PX White (Pro Xanthine 500-XT)
1) This product was a great source of long lasting, clean energy...5
From the first dose I could feel the energy and it didn't let up. As with all stims towards the end I got a bit used to it but was still there, still clean.
2) This product did not produce a jittery effect...5
No Jitters here, just good clean energy.
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite...4
I've always had a pretty insatiable hunger, but this really helped me keep it in control. First two weeks it was most noticeable and subsided a bit after that.
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...5
I didn't even use a pwo until the last two weeks of my log since I was getting such good energy and focus.
5) This product affected my mood in a positive manner…4
I'm a pretty positive guy daily, and this didn't hurt!
6) This product helped me lose weight and reduce fat in my midsection…5
I lost 9 lbs while running this, so highly recommended for fat loss! I leaned out and tightened up in the midsection for sure.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
PX White (Pro Xanthine 500-XT) 1) This product was a great source of long lasting, clean energy...5/5
- The best thing I can do is share this example of the energy I experienced from PX: It was about 7pm and I was sitting on my bed going through some stuff on my IPad. I could no longer sit still. My body wanted to get some cardio in. I would never have done this normally. I got up and changed into my cardio clothes. Soon I was on the treadmill burning off the calories. PX gave me extra energy and drive to perform all the extra cardio I completed.
2) This product did not produce a jittery effect...5/5
- I never experienced any jitters or crash from PX. I did experience the thermogenic effects of PX.
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite...5/5
- Here is where PX worked best for me. On one particular day I remember have my mid-morning snacks with me for like 2 hours before I finished them because I just wasn't hungry. I finally ate them because I needed to.
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...5/5
- Like mentioned above, PX got me focused on completing my workouts and doing extra in the evenings.
5) This product affected my mood in a positive manner...2/5
- I didn't really notice much difference here. I am a pretty positive guy and usually in a good mood anyway.
6) This product helped me lose weight and reduce fat in my midsection...5/5
- I dropped 2 pounds, but I lost an inch or so around my waist. My mid-section tightened up and you can even see abs now!
7) This is a product I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone looking for the energy, drive and focus to burn off that unwanted fat.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
4/5

PX White (Pro Xanthine 500-XT) 1) This product was a great source of long lasting, clean energy...5/5
- The best thing I can do is share this example of the energy I experienced from PX: It was about 7pm and I was sitting on my bed going through some stuff on my IPad. I could no longer sit still. My body wanted to get some cardio in. I would never have done this normally. I got up and changed into my cardio clothes. Soon I was on the treadmill burning off the calories. PX gave me extra energy and drive to perform all the extra cardio I completed.
2) This product did not produce a jittery effect...5/5
- I never experienced any jitters or crash from PX. I did experience the thermogenic effects of PX.
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite...5/5
- Here is where PX worked best for me. On one particular day I remember have my mid-morning snacks with me for like 2 hours before I finished them because I just wasn't hungry. I finally ate them because I needed to.
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...5/5
- Like mentioned above, PX got me focused on completing my workouts and doing extra in the evenings.
5) This product affected my mood in a positive manner...2/5
- I didn't really notice much difference here. I am a pretty positive guy and usually in a good mood anyway.
6) This product helped me lose weight and reduce fat in my midsection...5/5
- I dropped 2 pounds, but I lost an inch or so around my waist. My mid-section tightened up and you can even see abs now!
7) This is a product I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone looking for the energy, drive and focus to burn off that unwanted fat.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's good to hear this product produces good energy and focus cause I have a sample and I'll try it combined with non stimulant
pre like Hemavol and see how I like it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I received a sample of this thermo by Finaflex in one of my orders that I received and I don't use fat burners or thermos to loose weight but I do try them for energy and focus as a pre-workout and if I like the energy and focus from the product I do purchase and use them in that manner.

I took my 1 cap along with 1 scoop of of Hemavol mixed with 6 gm of citrulline malate and I did this about 30 to 40 min before a protein shake.
After I consumed the shake I was definitely feeling the energy and focus from the Pro-Xanthine 500 cap.

Ingredient Profile- 4/5 - It's broken down into two proprietary blends and one is an Antioxident Energy Amplifier 452.5 mg which consists of caffeine and a few other energizing stimulants along with a blueberry extract which makes this somewhat unique. The other proprietary blend is the Mood Elevator and Focus blend 135mg which consists of a few ingredients which are included to effect your focus and mood but one of my favorite included is Sulbutiamine which you can definitely feel the effects.

Energy- 4.5- Kicks in super smooth with no jitters of funny sides effects and what I liked was that the energy last through out my workout and a little beyond.

Focus- 4.5 - This also was pretty good where I was recovering between sets and focused on hitting the next set almost instantaneously and again this effect lasted right through my workout.

Overall- 4.3- I can't comment on the fat burning effects because I only had one sample but then again I don't use thermos to loose weight so I never comment on that aspect whenever I do a review on fat burners but what I am reviewing is the energy and focus from this supplement for me was DEFINITELY something I wouldn't mind having in my pre-workout arsenal because as I mentioned the energy and focus was long lasting and I noticed no crash later in the day. I definitely recommend others who are looking for a thermo to either help with loosing weight, this one seemed to feel pretty good for the dose that I had but just an FYI to others who are new to thermos that they will have you urinating a little more than usual because some of the ingredients in the them are to help remove extra water from your system and because of the stimulants it can also have you move your bowels in a good way.

This was a good one from Fineflex now I need to try that Stimul8 and see how good that one is.