X-Factor Advanced (100 softgels)
- 03-13-2016, 08:39 AM
Starting with: 200 caps for 125 euros (80 for product, 20 shipping and 25 customs). After dosing mostly 6caps/workout I decided to order next bottle of 100 caps (50 euros for product)
I did mostly 5 workouts in a week combined with stim based pre-workout twice a week and every day the last 3 weeks. I slept at least 7 hours at night and 2-3 hours around noon, therefore I had lot of time to regenerate.
Experiencing with dosage. I tried 4 and 6. Felt much better when I decided to go with 6 caps resulting in better pumps and more soreness afterwards.
I used to get this feverish feeling on my face after every workout for HOURS. It reminded me of times when I started to do physical activities.
I cured my tendinitis like issue on both elbows like month ago and started to feel pain around medial epicondyle, nothing severe but it was there.
Effects kind of disappeared and I started to think itís another bull**** product. Whatever, kept going with 6 caps. No more brutal soreness.
When I was a child I used to have these growing pains around knee joints. This time I had those around knees and elbows for about 2 days (not saying it was caused by X-factor). All good after those 2 days.
Nothing special or remarkable. People said you would see major differences week 3 -5. I kept hoping.
Week 5 :
I canít say I wasnít sore a bit but I would characterize it as feeling those muscles as tired. I wouldnít even move my arm if not necessary lol.
Week 6 :
1 week break. No workouts no supplements. 1 meal a day + 0,5l of hard liquor/day.
Sore as ****. Might have been caused by one week break.
Them strength gainz. Working out 6 times a week. I would be sore a bit feeling like I could take a break but a stim based pre-workout always got me going. As I mentioned my strength went through the roof. Iíve never had the bars loaded like this.
Strength kept going up. Started to see major differences. People started to comment on my physique that I made them gainz.
Pure awesomeness. All the positive effects mentioned below.
- Brought back tendinitis like issue for few weeks then went away
- Muscle fullness
- Strength gains
- I would workout with a stim based preworkout in the morning but I had workouts in the evening on X-factor advanced only and I can say it gave me sick pumps.
- I was able to feel my muscles better during workout, during the actual movements and I could bring most of the muscle groups (not only calves) into such a contraction I was getting cramps.
X-factor is in my opinion very expensive in one way but cheap in another. Itís expensive when I look at it that I took it for approx. 180 euros ($200). People in the gym would tell me I could have had some steroids for it but no thanks. You donít need a pump/nitrix pre workout because X-factor has better effects than that. I mean it in the way if money is an issue donít buy all the pre-workouts of the world, save money, and buy something that really works. Only thing I needed when working out in the morning was a stim based pre-workout (fat burner) because this would suppress my hunger when working out fasted. I recommend to everyone and Iím looking forward to use again.
When taking into consideration price, effects and my results I have to say Iíve never had such an amazing transformation (mass gainz). Definitely 11/10.
Pics before and after (mid December 94.5kg - mid March 96.8kg), gained some fat.
- 03-14-2016, 08:24 PM
- 03-15-2016, 10:45 AM
- 03-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 114Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:00 PM
- By killervick7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:55 AM
- By whosane in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:49 PM
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:32 AM
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:46 PM