Enzy-M (90 v-caps)
Enzy-M (90 v-caps)

Manufacturer:

Millennium Sport Technologies

Price: $14.65

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Enzy-M (90 v-caps)

1. 5/5

PROS:

Quicker Digestion: I noticed very quickly that my stomach felt emptier alot quicker then normal.
    This was especially noticable at night before bed and I had no problem getting in a big protein
    shake on top of dinner

Better Digestion: I had way less bloat and gas while on EnzyM and my stomach was flatter because of it.

Improved Recovery Times: After a couple weeks, I definitely noticed that my recovery times had improved
    and would attribute this to better protein absorption from proper digestion.

CONS:

None. No sides whatsoever. Only downside is being out of them :)

VALUE:

I got the bottle for free for the lgo, so the value was great. But based on what they cost online,
    the value seems good for a months supply.

OVERALL:

So far, its the best digestion product that Ive tried to date & would recommend to anyone looking
    for better digestion, less bloating, & improved recovery times..!
  2. 5/5

Final Review

This is not going to be your typical final review which several aspects of a product are broken down. Instead, it is going to reflect my overall experience and how I think it worked. After all, this is not your typical product one would review.

With Enzy-M, I noticed a drastic reduce in bloating in meals I would normally experience bloating. I do not bloat a lot, usually if I have meals that are heavy in vegetables. Initially with those meals, bloating was reduced. With continued use, bloating was even less and close to non existent. On meals I would experience a little bloating, supplementing with one capsules pre meal would get rid of all bloating.

I also noticed an increase in bowel movements. I would have my normal one in the morning and then additionally, I would go once more some days. It was not loose or watery, just another movement.

I do not have digestion issues, that I am aware of, but I still did reap some benefits of this product. If you do have some digestion issues, whether it is bloating or bowel movement related, I would definitely give this a shot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitrix (90 Liqui-Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:18 PM
  2. Bio science - Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    By tom1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:39 PM