SLINshot (90 Capsules)
SLINshot (90 Capsules)

Manufacturer:

Purus Labs

Price: $32.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

SLINshot (90 Capsules)

1. Still just flat out love this stuff! My new favorite GDA and constantly in my nutra cart. I've now added this as a staple and don't think that will change. Almost just seems why would you not use carbs for the right reasons? No stomach irritation of any sort like I often times get while using other products of this type. Even while taking this on off days the veins and pump I would get in my muscles was incredible! Particularly when used in 2-3 pills with a good amount of carbs. A few times I literally looked at my biceps and said holy sh1t! It would be an off day and would look as if I just did arms for an hour! Big thumbs up here too guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Just started taking this myself and im impressed.
    I've tried most gda's and they're good, but slinshot is the only one i get an actual pump from.
    Couldn't figure out why I was so pumped, and to the point it hurt and then it dawned on me.

And to think i was only shopping. I'm yet to test it long term, but so far all indicators say it's good.
  3. 5/5

Look no farther for a good GDA/partitioner. The product's extract is clinically proven (look for the Russian taragon write-ups) and I know where it can be had for VERY cheap, almost $10 less than our favorite Planet. But that's my secret!

4. Great review guys. I always have some around.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. I purchased Slinshot about a month ago and couldn't be happier. Taken prior to a big carb meal I feel much less bloated and I get some awesome pumps out of no where. I also take one before bed and wake up feeling leaner and very tight. Very happy with slinshot!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE!!!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:15 AM
  3. Trinitine (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE, AT A BLOWOUT PRICE!!!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 10:32 AM
  5. For Sale: Ecdysten - Thermolife (90 capsules) (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:08 PM