Product information... View for more details

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still just flat out love this stuff! My new favorite GDA and constantly in my nutra cart. I've now added this as a staple and don't think that will change. Almost just seems why would you not use carbs for the right reasons? No stomach irritation of any sort like I often times get while using other products of this type. Even while taking this on off days the veins and pump I would get in my muscles was incredible! Particularly when used in 2-3 pills with a good amount of carbs. A few times I literally looked at my biceps and said holy sh1t! It would be an off day and would look as if I just did arms for an hour! Big thumbs up here too guys!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Just started taking this myself and im impressed.
I've tried most gda's and they're good, but slinshot is the only one i get an actual pump from.
Couldn't figure out why I was so pumped, and to the point it hurt and then it dawned on me.

And to think i was only shopping. I'm yet to test it long term, but so far all indicators say it's good.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Look no farther for a good GDA/partitioner. The product's extract is clinically proven (look for the Russian taragon write-ups) and I know where it can be had for VERY cheap, almost $10 less than our favorite Planet. But that's my secret!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review guys. I always have some around.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchased Slinshot about a month ago and couldn't be happier. Taken prior to a big carb meal I feel much less bloated and I get some awesome pumps out of no where. I also take one before bed and wake up feeling leaner and very tight. Very happy with slinshot!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Actually just tried this for the first time about a month ago and wow! I am by no means a "lean" guy at 13-14% body fat and my veins were popping like crazy. muscles felt very full too. Took 2 pills with my pre-workout meal 1 hour before and ocationally took another with my intra carbs. That felt like a knock-out combo for me and felt the difference with the added pill about 1/4 way through the w/o vs not. All in all good stuff for sure. Going to keep using until my local store runs out

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slinshot has always been on my Fav list. Won't let you down for sure.