HGHpro (120 caps)
HGHpro (120 caps)

Manufacturer:

AI Sports

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

HGHpro (120 caps)

1. 5 out of 5 rating for HGHpro (120 caps)

Love the HGH Pro at night time to help me get into a deep sleep. Noticed increased recovery and an overall better nights sleep. Highly recomend this product.
  2. 5/5

Great sleep...sleep like a log & wake up refreshed as can be - I feel my recovery is much improved. I use this mostly weekdays since I've noticed I can't sleep in much if I've taken it....that's when I switch it up with 3Z -

3. i was sent a sample from the post orig. and was very happy with the nice sleep i got from the product, once the wife lets me have some of my paycheck i will be ordering a 30 days supply. id like to see what it will do for me in the long run.

4. I have been taking this non stop for over a year now and the seems to help me -nice stuff
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. ^^ LOL you've been taking 99% l-dopa nonstop for a year? I hope you have parkinson's and aren't just arbitrarily messing up your neurochemistry

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    ^^ LOL you've been taking 99% l-dopa nonstop for a year? I hope you have parkinson's and aren't just arbitrarily messing up your neurochemistry
    Ive been wondering about that myself ... how long should it be run before taking a break?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  7. 5/5

^^^ the bottle says Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. As Cooper stated you wouldn't want to be on this straight for a year.

8. Thanks! .....Somehow I completely missed that.... I swear I've looked on bottle before.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  9. 3/5

Really enjoyed the assisted sleep. Stated making some gains with this product once my diet was diale din. Was able to use for 3months and had no adverse side effects.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TTA-500; 500 mg TTA + 225 mg Electrolytes per cap; 120 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 08:02 PM
  2. For Sale: Diesel Test Hardcore 120 caps (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. For Sale: Activate Xtreme (120 caps) (Testosterone Boosters)
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. NOW Foods Magnesium Potassium Aspartate (120 caps)
    By strategicmove in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 07:56 PM