Flavor: Watermelon Bubblegum

5 grams of xTend BCAAs
3 grams of L-Citrulline
750 mg of Arginine Nitrate
1 gram of Peak O2

L-Theanine 100 mg
L-Tryosine 1.5 grams
(Both synergistic compounds for focus)

175 mg of Caffeine. Where's the clean sustained energy?

I wasn’t looking for stimulation with regard to this hybrid Pre / Intra workout product. At a glance, the label looks pretty decent and leans me towards more of an Intra workout product.

Regarding the Pre designator. For me, I require more stim and for the price point of it, it’s not there for my continuous use. I’m more used to heavier stim based products. Caffeine isn't exactly anything more than a quick jolt with drop off, and no sustained clean energy. In that vein, I would have to say, it falls short just out of shear lack of the proper ingredients to be a full-fledged Pre Workout Supplement.

I'd have to take two scoops of it to get a decent stim from this and that would be a large dose of just caffeine for the price per serving. The 40 scoop version that is on sale for $49.99 on most sites would then be only really 20 servings. That's $2.50 per serving. The 20 scoop version is $29.99 on sale which would make that 10 servings and $2.99 per serving, so a bit steep for what one gets if they are looking to use it as a pre.

It's important to me that a supplement, no matter what it does for you, should taste great. If it does not, then it is medicine and missing an important aspect of supplementing. The pleasure of using something that is helping you do more; faster or longer or recover better.

I'd see this more of an intra-workout than a pre.

Taste 5/5
Mixing 5/5
Effects 4.5/5
Value 3.5/5

Overall Value is 4.5/5 (rounded up to 5)

I cannot rate this as a Pre Workout because it doesn't exactly conform to my definition based on ingredients as a pre, but the value, and effects criteria are based on it being an intra workout. It's definitely a high end intra workout.