Flavor: Watermelon Bubblegum

5 grams of xTend BCAAs
3 grams of L-Citrulline
750 mg of Arginine Nitrate
1 gram of Peak O2

L-Theanine 100 mg
L-Tryosine 1.5 grams
(Both synergistic compounds for focus)

175 mg of Caffeine. Where's the clean sustained energy?

I wasn’t looking for stimulation with regard to this hybrid Pre / Intra workout product. At a glance, the label looks pretty decent and leans me towards more of an Intra workout product.

Regarding the Pre designator. For me, I require more stim and for the price point of it, it’s not there for my continuous use. I’m more used to heavier stim based products. Caffeine isn't exactly anything more than a quick jolt with drop off, and no sustained clean energy. In that vein, I would have to say, it falls short just out of shear lack of the proper ingredients to be a full-fledged Pre Workout Supplement.

I'd have to take two scoops of it to get a decent stim from this and that would be a large dose of just caffeine for the price per serving. The 40 scoop version that is on sale for $49.99 on most sites would then be only really 20 servings. That's $2.50 per serving. The 20 scoop version is $29.99 on sale which would make that 10 servings and $2.99 per serving, so a bit steep for what one gets if they are looking to use it as a pre.

It's important to me that a supplement, no matter what it does for you, should taste great. If it does not, then it is medicine and missing an important aspect of supplementing. The pleasure of using something that is helping you do more; faster or longer or recover better.

I'd see this more of an intra-workout than a pre.

Taste 5/5
Mixing 5/5
Effects 4.5/5
Value 3.5/5

Overall Value is 4.5/5 (rounded up to 5)

I cannot rate this as a Pre Workout because it doesn't exactly conform to my definition based on ingredients as a pre, but the value, and effects criteria are based on it being an intra workout. It's definitely a high end intra workout.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I received some sample packs of this from my latest NP order. I don't usually care for preworkouts. As I've become more in tune with my body I usually stick with a double espresso for stims, possible some ephedrine if need be, if I'm hitting arms shoulder and chest some pump ingredients like potassium nitrate or arginine nitrate, on of the glycerol, agmatine, and citrulline. I usually cycle through these and go by how I feel. I use as little as possible. Anyways I've been doing a very aggressive kickoff to my cut, low to no fats, moderate complex carbs and high protein with green veggies. Results have been great, but my energy has been taking dips. Anyways I decided to use the quake. I drank the whole packet in 20oz of water. I had the lemon drop flavor. I used a shaker with no screen or blender ball in. Three good shakes and I was good to go. The taste was impressive to me. This stuff tastes just like ice breakers lemon ice cubes gum. Good lemon taste with a cooling taste. Either that or my taste buds are shot lol. I remember seeing the flavor and was like whatever, but drinking it I definitely was pleasantly surprised.within 15 mins of drinking I hit the gym with Lazer focus and strong energy. Hit my max incline bench press, broke my last week's numbers for shoulder press ISO lateral machine, and the rest of my workout was up to par. Like I said I'm cutting, so breaking my numbers is not a priority, just maintaining as my weight goes down. Mission accomplished yesterday. I finished up my heavy work for chest, shoulders and triceps. I then went to go do my cardio, which I do at a more commerical gym close by (they have more girls and great cardio machines to keep my dreadful cardio more entertaining).

Well instead of doing any cardio I proceeded to do over 25 sets of biceps and triceps. The endurance and pumps were very noticeable. I usually follow a DC style program, so this was completely out of pocket for my routine, but it felt great. I really enjoyed my time working out yesterday.

I can say this this may be slightly skewed because I don't use so much caffiene on a regular basis. Usually no more than 200mg, but I do use ephedrine.

I can honestly say that this product for me is a perfect 10. Also I think the price point is very good for what your getting. Quality ingredients are not cheap, and having a string dose if many quality ingredients is convenient and affordable. Personally I would not use this every day, I only hit weights 4 days a week and I don't think I would use this on every session, so this would last me a while.

Update:
After using this for five more workouts, thanks to TheSolution) I want to revisit my review of this. I have used this product with one scoop, two scoops and even a half scoop. I found that one scoop was great, not too intense, just a perfect amount and has some great workouts. Two scoops.... Good god. This stuff will floor you. This product is by far the best preworkout I have used to date.

Taste:
5/5
Excellent lemon flavor, easy to drink and unique flavor for a preworkout.

Mixability
4/5
Shakes well, and if your going to drink it one shot it's perfect, if your sipping it, I would shake every couple mins. These are alot of ingredients in this product, do that I'd to be expected.

Energy:
5/5
It's kind of hard to mess up caffiene, but this product flat out delivers. Hours of energy and no crash.

Focus:
4.5/5
To be honest I don't get the impression that this is a focus heavy preworkout, but for me the focus I get is great from this.

Endurance/stamina
5/5
Very noticable. During longer workouts I found myself powering through the middle end of my session with the same intensity and power as the beginning.

Pump:
5/5
The pumps I get from this product are phenominal. I had issues training chest one day becuasey upper chest was so pumped and just hurt to contract. Also calf work became very challenging. For arms and shoulders you will have a field day! This stuff is powerful!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4/5

Ordered a tub the other day from Nutraplanet. Got a MASSIVE FREE shaker and a bunch of other free goodies. A+ NutraPlanet15. As for my initial thoughts....

Taste- I ordered the lemon drop flavor, haven't found a lemon/lemonade pre workout that I haven't enjoyed. This was no different. It wasn't the best but, it definitely wasn't bad by any means.

Mixability- Mixed super easy, no residue whatsoever. I think I mixed it with like 16oz of water.

Energy/Pump/Endurance- Honestly, I wasn't really sure what to expect in the energy department. I can handle the heavy stim pre's no problem so I went with the 2 scoop serving right off the bat. I was pleasantly surprised with how much energy I had despite the lack of crazy amounts of stimulants. I hit legs for my first workout to put this stuff to the test and did some real good volume. Workout looked like this...

BB Squat
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x3x3
225x10x5

Leg press
x4x15

Super squat
x4x15

Leg Extension/Air squat SS
x5x15/x5x10

500 various reps for abs

WHOLLY PUMP! This was one of my best workouts in months. I really enjoyed it. My energy level was kind of weird, like I didn't have the crazy dmaa shortness of breath or super elevated heart rate but, the want to workout was crazy. I felt really good. Pump was wild and my endurance was on point. A+

Price- This is definitely a downfall here. If you do the full 2 serving scoop like i'm assuming the majority of people will "need", its only gonna last 20 workouts. $50 bucks for 20 workouts isn't for me especially in my line of work. The ingredient profile is pretty legit though if you look at it that way.

OVERALL 4/5- I've really enjoyed this stuff so far and besides the price I have nothing to complain about. Honestly if I had the money, this would be my go to pre 10/10 times. For the stim junkies though, I would look elsewhere. Solid job though Scivation, I look forward to continued use! Any questions feel free to ask.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ordered a tub the other day from Nutraplanet. Got a MASSIVE FREE shaker and a bunch of other free goodies. A+ NutraPlanet15. As for my initial thoughts....

Taste- I ordered the lemon drop flavor, haven't found a lemon/lemonade pre workout that I haven't enjoyed. This was no different. It wasn't the best but, it definitely wasn't bad by any means.

Mixability- Mixed super easy, no residue whatsoever. I think I mixed it with like 16oz of water.

Energy/Pump/Endurance- Honestly, I wasn't really sure what to expect in the energy department. I can handle the heavy stim pre's no problem so I went with the 2 scoop serving right off the bat. I was pleasantly surprised with how much energy I had despite the lack of crazy amounts of stimulants. I hit legs for my first workout to put this stuff to the test and did some real good volume. Workout looked like this...

BB Squat
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x3x3
225x10x5

Leg press
x4x15

Super squat
x4x15

Leg Extension/Air squat SS
x5x15/x5x10

500 various reps for abs

WHOLLY PUMP! This was one of my best workouts in months. I really enjoyed it. My energy level was kind of weird, like I didn't have the crazy dmaa shortness of breath or super elevated heart rate but, the want to workout was crazy. I felt really good. Pump was wild and my endurance was on point. A+

Price- This is definitely a downfall here. If you do the full 2 serving scoop like i'm assuming the majority of people will "need", its only gonna last 20 workouts. $50 bucks for 20 workouts isn't for me especially in my line of work. The ingredient profile is pretty legit though if you look at it that way.

OVERALL 4/5- I've really enjoyed this stuff so far and besides the price I have nothing to complain about. Honestly if I had the money, this would be my go to pre 10/10 times. For the stim junkies though, I would look elsewhere. Solid job though Scivation, I look forward to continued use! Any questions feel free to ask.
When you put together a formula that has heavily dosed ingredients it is not cheap. You get what you pay for. I will let the workouts and experience speak for itself. As you soon found out.
Appreciate your honesty man!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you put together a formula that has heavily dosed ingredients it is not cheap. You get what you pay for. I will let the workouts and experience speak for itself. As you soon found out.
Appreciate your honesty man!
Yea I would agree in regards to the cost. I personally don't think it is expensive if you factor in what you get , it's basically XTEND preform, a solid preworkout and USP max reps all in one. i do not think you always need two scoops of this, heck even one scoop of any preworkout on every workout you do. Not only do you desensitize to the stims, but it's not always needed.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it's all relative: anything more than 100mg/caffeine for me a time is something to be mindful of. Are you saying that you crashed quickly off of this product, or you did not feel the stimulant as a pre-workout at all?

Not your typical Pre Workout.

Amount Used: 20 Scoops
Flavor: Watermelon Bubblegum

5 grams of xTend BCAAs
3 grams of L-Citrulline
750 mg of Arginine Nitrate
1 gram of Peak O2

L-Theanine 100 mg
L-Tryosine 1.5 grams
(Both synergistic compounds for focus)

175 mg of Caffeine. Where's the clean sustained energy?

I wasn’t looking for stimulation with regard to this hybrid Pre / Intra workout product. At a glance, the label looks pretty decent and leans me towards more of an Intra workout product.

Regarding the Pre designator. For me, I require more stim and for the price point of it, it’s not there for my continuous use. I’m more used to heavier stim based products. Caffeine isn't exactly anything more than a quick jolt with drop off, and no sustained clean energy. In that vein, I would have to say, it falls short just out of shear lack of the proper ingredients to be a full-fledged Pre Workout Supplement.

I'd have to take two scoops of it to get a decent stim from this and that would be a large dose of just caffeine for the price per serving. The 40 scoop version that is on sale for $49.99 on most sites would then be only really 20 servings. That's $2.50 per serving. The 20 scoop version is $29.99 on sale which would make that 10 servings and $2.99 per serving, so a bit steep for what one gets if they are looking to use it as a pre.

It's important to me that a supplement, no matter what it does for you, should taste great. If it does not, then it is medicine and missing an important aspect of supplementing. The pleasure of using something that is helping you do more; faster or longer or recover better.

I'd see this more of an intra-workout than a pre.

Taste 5/5
Mixing 5/5
Effects 4.5/5
Value 3.5/5

Overall Value is 4.5/5 (rounded up to 5)

I cannot rate this as a Pre Workout because it doesn't exactly conform to my definition based on ingredients as a pre, but the value, and effects criteria are based on it being an intra workout. It's definitely a high end intra workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Final Review of Quake:

Mixability: 10/10

Mixes easily into the recommended amount of water, or even less with just a few seconds tossed in a shaker, zero issues here

Taste: 9/10

I grabbed the Lemon Drop variety and have been remarking since the beginning of my log that is is not a tart or "lemonade" variety at all which is a nice change. It is a sweet but still refreshing lemon juice taste that I enjoyed both just sipping on or downing all at once without aftertaste issues or anything of the sort. My sweet spot was 1 scoop/8-9oz. water

Profile: 7.5/10

Know that a 7.5 rating from me is actually way above par for pre-workouts of the same price range as Quake on the market, and I do recommend this product as an effective pre. The missing points are mainly due to some balance issues between the stimulant content and the pump/ergogenic ingredients, those looking mainly for a pump here may be pushed out of their comfort zone for stimulants, and vice versa. I know this is a hard thing to dose and you can never please the whole crowd, everyone is different so I'm not holding that heavy against Quake, just a note.

Quake is well rounded, it scored higher for me because of this. It has a nice blend of both pump and endurance enhancing ingredients that I feel can help out anyone's workout routine. Energy is of course looked after as well here, the only thing I could have asked for above this possibly something for focus.

As a Performance Aid: 9/10

I had great lifts considering my caloric deficit while using a full tub of Quake. It held it's ground in that I maintained the same lifts I was hitting with my previous pre-workout (which I would also rate highly)
I think that anyone looking for a stimulated pre to try and get some better lifts would be happy with the purchase of Quake. It did as it was marketed to do for me. Pumps, energy, endurance are all there.
Endurance was the biggest change for me while using Quake, I think they hit the nail on the head with their additions to the formula on this front. L-Citrulline has always treated me well here but it was definitely more than that this time around.

Overall: 8.5/10

One of the better options in this price range for actual performance enhancement brought to your lifts. Give it a try yourselves :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
4/5

Final Review of Quake:

Mixes easily into the recommended amount of water, or even less with just a few seconds tossed in a shaker, zero issues here

Taste: 9/10

I grabbed the Lemon Drop variety and have been remarking since the beginning of my log that is is not a tart or "lemonade" variety at all which is a nice change. It is a sweet but still refreshing lemon juice taste that I enjoyed both just sipping on or downing all at once without aftertaste issues or anything of the sort. My sweet spot was 1 scoop/8-9oz. water

Profile: 7.5/10

Know that a 7.5 rating from me is actually way above par for pre-workouts of the same price range as Quake on the market, and I do recommend this product as an effective pre. The missing points are mainly due to some balance issues between the stimulant content and the pump/ergogenic ingredients, those looking mainly for a pump here may be pushed out of their comfort zone for stimulants, and vice versa. I know this is a hard thing to dose and you can never please the whole crowd, everyone is different so I'm not holding that heavy against Quake, just a note.

Quake is well rounded, it scored higher for me because of this. It has a nice blend of both pump and endurance enhancing ingredients that I feel can help out anyone's workout routine. Energy is of course looked after as well here, the only thing I could have asked for above this possibly something for focus.

As a Performance Aid: 9/10

I had great lifts considering my caloric deficit while using a full tub of Quake. It held it's ground in that I maintained the same lifts I was hitting with my previous pre-workout (which I would also rate highly)
I think that anyone looking for a stimulated pre to try and get some better lifts would be happy with the purchase of Quake. It did as it was marketed to do for me. Pumps, energy, endurance are all there.
Endurance was the biggest change for me while using Quake, I think they hit the nail on the head with their additions to the formula on this front. L-Citrulline has always treated me well here but it was definitely more than that this time around.

Overall: 8.5/10

One of the better options in this price range for actual performance enhancement brought to your lifts. Give it a try yourselves :)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review of Quake:

Mixes very well. No issues with Clumping or any debris left over.

Taste: 10/10

I was given the Watermelon Bubblegum flavor. The flavor was spot on of what Watermelon bubblegum reminds me of. I thought I was drinking Big league chew. Love that gum and love this flavor.

Profile: 8/10

An 8 is a legit ranking for a pre-workout. I thought it was fair for this. The pre is effective and I do recommend that people get to try it. The one gripe that I do have is that you do have to use the two scoops. I like this product at 1 scoop for the lower caffeine at 175mg but if you want full clinical doses of all ingredients you need the two scoops. Not a big deal, but caffeine at two scoops is a little high. My only problem, but not too bad.
The product is pretty well rounded of energy that lasts and pump ingredients that work out very well. The main key that makes it great is the Peak 02 and the Capros. It is very effective in what it does and I like it.

Performance Enhancer: 9/10

I did have good wokrouts on this as I was doing my cut. Calories were low at times. I hit the lifts that I was used too and more. The more I used it, the better I felt about the product. The lifts kept going up and the pumps were never bad.
The endurance for this product made it so worth it. The fact that I could train as long as I did before while on a diet, made it such a great product. Love the product for what it is, and what it does

Overall: 9/10

One of the better pre’s I have seen on the market, worth the investment if you are hesitant, don’t be. It is that good.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
FINAL REVIEW

OVERALL:7.5/10

TASTE: 10/10 I really enjoyed the flavor. This is really the only watermelon flavor that I have actually enjoyed. It's legit taste like bazooka bubble gum, not like typical watermelon pwo.

MIXABILITY:4/10 not sure if it was just me but it never seemed to mix well at all, no matter the amount of water. But with that being said, it's a damn preworkout. That doesn't matter. It's not like your sipping on it all day. You grip and rip, that's all.

FOCUS/ENDURANCE/ENERGY: 7.5/10. Being an engineer, I need a lot of Energy, focus and endurance. This really helped take the edge off the workload at my job and allowed me to hit the iron at a decent intensity, without keeping me up all night, keep in mind. The energy is long lasting, so I had to time it 6-8 hours before bed and then I would be out like a light after that. I could focus better, slightly better endurance with the weights but not with cardio, and energy from this not being stim heavy is still there.

Price: 4/10 seen this at gnc for like $55. Sorry but not paying that amount for anything unless it gives me a lap dance and a blowy after. I would rather take a scoop of c4 at $35 a bottle.

I would really like to say thank you to TheSolution for setting me up with Quake 10.0. First legit log I got to do. I deploy in 3 months so I need to stock up on BCAAS. Hopefully the solution can help me on a bulk deal on about 8-12 bottles of xtend.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW

OVERALL:7.5/10

TASTE: 10/10 I really enjoyed the flavor. This is really the only watermelon flavor that I have actually enjoyed. It's legit taste like bazooka bubble gum, not like typical watermelon pwo.

MIXABILITY:4/10 not sure if it was just me but it never seemed to mix well at all, no matter the amount of water. But with that being said, it's a damn preworkout. That doesn't matter. It's not like your sipping on it all day. You grip and rip, that's all.

FOCUS/ENDURANCE/ENERGY: 7.5/10. Being an engineer, I need a lot of Energy, focus and endurance. This really helped take the edge off the workload at my job and allowed me to hit the iron at a decent intensity, without keeping me up all night, keep in mind. The energy is long lasting, so I had to time it 6-8 hours before bed and then I would be out like a light after that. I could focus better, slightly better endurance with the weights but not with cardio, and energy from this not being stim heavy is still there.

Price: 4/10 seen this at gnc for like $55. Sorry but not paying that amount for anything unless it gives me a lap dance and a blowy after. I would rather take a scoop of c4 at $35 a bottle.

I would really like to say thank you to TheSolution for setting me up with Quake 10.0. First legit log I got to do. I deploy in 3 months so I need to stock up on BCAAS. Hopefully the solution can help me on a bulk deal on about 8-12 bottles of xtend.
Why would you ever price shop at GNC? buying online is going to be FAR cheaper, and it is cheaper over 20$ on every single retailer. That is a horrible way to review pricing for a product

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone has a right to thier own opinions, but I just found quake on bodybuilding .Com 20%off. Plus your basically getting XTEND perform bcaas, a stim pre workout, and an awesome full dosed pump product all in one. I don't understand how you could not love this product, they even have a stim free version, but hey everything's not for everyone. I would never buy a preworkout, NEVER. I stick with black coffee, and bulk powders, but honestly this might be the first preworkout I purchase. It was that good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone has a right to thier own opinions, but I just found quake on bodybuilding .Com 20%off. Plus your basically getting XTEND perform bcaas, a stim pre workout, and an awesome full dosed pump product all in one. I don't understand how you could not love this product, they even have a stim free version, but hey everything's not for everyone. I would never buy a preworkout, NEVER. I stick with black coffee, and bulk powders, but honestly this might be the first preworkout I purchase. It was that good.
You get what you pay for. people do not realize how expensive the product is to make due to the ingredient's and doses they are at.
You want the best, sometimes you pay a pretty penny for it!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is my 2nd go around with a scivation product my 1st was extend perform and i dug it thats the reason I choose this pwo i like the the ingredients and the amount of caffine im not a big time stim guy so this amount was good for me now to the workout. I hit Arms 4 giant super sets 7reps each barbell curl Preacher curl hammer curl skull crusher vbar press down reverse grip pull down the pump focus and endurance was crazy this will be my go-to pwo and I only took 1 scoop big ups to scivation for making a great pwo and thanks to @ The Solution for this supplement

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Mixability - Prefect

Profile - Very good, especially at 2 scoops. At 2 scoops, you get fully dosed ingredients to help with performance and recovery. I also think it is worth noting there is no yohimbine or alpha-y. There are no exotic stims which is a nice change of pace from the pre workouts out now. I also like the inclusion of BCAA, especially for the days I train fasted.

Energy/Focus - Focus was very good at 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops. Even at a single scoop, you're looking at 1.5 grams of tyrosine, which is great. The energy and focus was great when used all three ways. It was clean and there was no crash after.

Pumps - Pretty good for a stimmed product. Usually with stimmed products, you get the stims and barely anything to aid in a pump. Quake will not give you a killer pump like most non stims products will, but the pump is noticeable and long lasting.

Taste - Very refreshing. The Bubblegum watermelon reminds me of bubbalicious bubble gum.

Endurance - With continued use, you will notice that your endurance is better and less rest time is needed between sets.

Overall - This is a solid product that delivers in both energy/focus and pumps. The profile is very good and one of the better ones from recent pre workouts I have seen. I enjoyed the flavor and the lemon drop is probably equally as good.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm going to be showing my age here but I remember the last time I did a Scivation preworkout it was Psycho, pretty good stuff as far as kick but I think it was a prop blend.

So when I got some Quake 10.0 samples I was excited to see a pretty solid ingredient profile. My changes would only be to add 1.5g of Betaine and 5g Creapure (creatine), now that said, again, is just my preference.

Intensity/focus was excellent, you really feel what I can only describe as a rush of aggression after dosing, I stated before I was ready to rip my steering wheel off the column on my way to the gym when I took it.

Pumps: pump is excellent for this version as well as non-stim, check out my Stim Free log of Quake for before/after pictures on size: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292278

Endurance: also a good point here you really can push it on this product and shorten up rest times.

Taste/mixability: I've had both lemon drop and watermelon, both taste great. I had no problems mixing this, I just used a shaker and blender ball. I have had to use my electric tornado shaker in th blast with other pres but this was totally not the case for Quake.

Price Point/Servings: Now I'm assuming this has the standard $35-$40 a bottle, I haven't even researched as of yet cause I still have some OL Conquer and Isatori pre on hand but I did want to point out I'm not a fan of the 20srvs model. I like purchasing supposed once a month or less and I usually do a 6 day split so with 20srvs you're only getting just about 3 weeks worth of scoops. I know that may seem not picky but give me my 30 full scoops or give me death!

Overall 4 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Just the lack of the few other ingredients I mentioned and the servings per bottle counted against​ this. Otherwise a solid product and I'd definitely pick it up if I found the price for around $20-$25.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Mix-ability 10/10: Mixed it in a glass with the about 8 oz of water with a spoon dissolved right away

Taste 9/10: It had a very good taste Lemon is one of my favorite flavors I did not think it was too strong or too sweet reminded me of a lemonhead I use to have as a kid( i cant remember if they started out sour or not but that's the first thing that popped in my head)

Energy: 7/10: I actually felt a nice steady Energy throughout my workout I do have a high stim tolerance so I wasn't expecting a lot but I could tell it provided me with a nice little boost to keep me moving during my workout

Pump 7/10: I got a very nice pump while doing chest. I could definitely tell I had extra blood flowing to my chest during my workout. It wasn't a crazy amount to where it negatively affected my work out but just enough to feel a good solid pump that lasted during and after my workout.

Endurance 10/10: This is what I really liked here I had limited time so my plan for my work out was to do my incline bench heavy and with more rest between sets, then rip through the rest of my workout with very little (around 30 secs between sets) while doing this I could tell that I was ready to hit the next set right away and was able to keep pushing this pace during my entire work out I credit that to the peak o2, (which I have taken in the past) so i could feel the positive effects of it right away

Overall this is a very solid preworkout with a very good profile designed in my opinion for overall performance not just an in your face over the top crazy stim product. Its definitely something I would use again. one of my favorites!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

FINAL REVIEW:

If you don't want to read all of the detail, here's the short version: this is a great pre that has strong mental aspects (focus, mood, mind/muscle connection) and enough of an energy boost to get and keep you moving even at less than a full dose. Only knock is that to get full doses of everything, the energy/caff was a bit much and actually detracted from the other positives. Overall tho a 9.5/10 and something I will purchase myself in the future.

Taste: watermelon bubblegum is a very unique flavor... think bubblicious gum you had as a kid at baseball practice. I thought I might get sick of the flavor as watermelon seems to be one of those that I tire of after awhile but a full tub down and I still look forward to drinking it. 12oz/sc of water was my personal favorite mix point (extrapolate up or down based on how many scoops you use).

Mix: not one issue ever. Simply swirled around in a glass was plenty to get this mixed. No floaters or grit.

Energy: 1 scoop was plenty for a nice boost or for anyone that isn't particularly stim tolerant. The other ingredients actually help smooth the caff out as well as make it less of a punch and more of a slow taper up and down. There is absolutely no "go" point, or crash. My only negatives are a) this isn't great for an early AM workout since it has no "punch" to it. You will need to get yourself going until the energy hits critical mass. B) two scoops was overkill. This had me overstimmed and took away front the highlight which was focus. My mind was just rapidly darting from thought to thought and that wasn't ideal. 1.5sc was my sweet spot for the best of all worlds and the slow up and down led to some stellar and lengthy energy.

Focus: this was the highlight for me. Maybe the best focus I've had from just about anything, and certainly a product that's not truly geared towards that more than just a bit. Set to set and rep to rep I was totally in the zone. There was zero want to "look around" or really do anything but get lost in my music and lift. Truly impressive. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this aspect.

Pumps: in all honesty, I did not get a great chance to give this a fair shake. The first workout where I was totally carbed up was very solid, but due to my diet for most of the rest of the log I didn't get a chance to really have a good carbed workout. With that said, I'll leave the comments to that initial workout, but take them with a grain of salt as that was a) and extreme chest weekend carb up and b) a single situation. I expect there to be good pumps but can't say more than that.

Stamina: throughout the log I was able to maintain and even increase most of my lifts even in a lower carb deficit. I would say that while I don't think anything increases in regards to stamina or recovery, maintaining the level was a positive sign that this was helping. Nothing drastic mind you, but a benefit nonetheless.

Overall/Formula thoughts: if I take the product without looking at the formula, I'd easily say it's near perfect. The impact it had on my performance and mental focus was top tier. That said, due to the fact that many of the ingredients are not fully dosed until you get to two full scoops, I have to ding the formula a bit. I would have liked to see the full doses with a bit less stim level so that I could get all the benefits. I have a tub of stim free on order (if it ever comes ha) and am really excited to try this and be able to control the stims myself.

In short, this is one of my all time favorites that I've tried and that's saying something. Great stuff from Scivation, 1Fast400, and The Solution. Thank you guys for the chance to try this out and rest assured you have a new customer who will purchase on my own (again)!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
5/5

So after using the Quake 10.0 non stim this is what I have found. It is way more then just a pre workout, it is an overall workout enhancer. Obviously being non stim its not gong to get you all wacked out on caffeine and other stims only to crash later. It will provide you with focus to really hit your workouts hard giving you a mind muscle connection to really feel your muscles working by giving you a very nice pump that you start feeling very early on in your workout and sustains through out and after your work out is over. Initially this aspect of the Quake was not as apparent to me during the entire work out but after a couple of minor of adjustments from "Chef" Bob, adding carbs pre and intra workout it really helped the Quake to shine in this aspect. The Quake 10.0 also provides you Peak O2 which i have taken before and in my opinion is one of the best work out performance enhancers there is it provides you with the ability to recover much quicker between sets and adds endurance during as well. When looking at these aspect you can see that Quake 10.0 stim free is much more the just a pre work out or a pump product that I have taken in the past it much more then that which you can see.So if you want to take something that is going to enhance your work outs and performance then Quake 10.0 stim free is for you. If you like some added stim in your pre then give the regular version a try all these benefits plus the stim... I'll be using that starting today myself.

Mixability 10/10: Never had an issue whether mixing it or shaking it (you will notice its more of powder then other pre's)

Taste 9/10: The lemon flavor was great, I looked forward to drinking it every day, but if you use 2 scoops make sure you use enough water it can get a little sweet if you don't.

Focus 9/10: Every workout I had i was really focused and ready to hit it, was able to get that mind muscle connection which is always great.

Pump 8/10: You are going to get a nice solid pump from this it will come on early and sustain through out your workout and after. (the added carbs really let this shine)

Endurance/Recovery/Energy 10/10: By adding the Peak O2 in the ingredients is really what sets Quake apart from other pre's out there. Even though there was no caffeine the peak gives you the ability to recover between and the endurance during your sets, which was one of my favorite aspects of Quake. One of my favorite pre's!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW: STIM-FREE VERSION

I ran Quake 10.0 Stim-Free at various doses during a month of training. I found this product to be very effective as a pre-workout. Personally i have always been a coffee guy as far as stims, occasionally ECA, and some bulk ingredients like a glycerol product, and vasodialators. I don't usually run to get a pre-workout, and would never actually purchase one... NEVER. my experience with Quake has swayed my opinion.

Taste: I had the Lemon Drop flavor. this tastes great, which is no surprise for a company like Scivation, they make Xtend, and that is the king of taste for BCAA's. also lemon is a very unique flavor. they nailed it.
9/10

Mixability:
a couple shakes, fully mixed, no issues. Shake it up and ready to go.
10/10

Performance:
this was a major factor in my appreciation of this product. I dropped around 7-10 pounds during the time i was using this product. I have cut out a lot of my fats and carbs are very low. I had days where i felt like dogs#!t walking into the gym and once i had the quake i was setting PR's. More reps, continuing progressive overload even in a deficit, even added in intensifiers and still performed.
10/10

Pump:
The pumps I had on secondary muscles during heavy compounds was a clear indicator. I lift with control and slower negatives, and on set of 6-8 with heavy loads my secondary muscles would be pumped, when they normally wouldn't. doing squat and my calves were pumped on a 6 rep set, or overhand Barbell rows and my biceps were pumped. As i said normally this doesn't happen during the low volume work. for high volume sets... good lord! This product is a hard hitter. full pumps within one set of 21's for biceps. BFR arm work was very very intense.
10/10

Endurance/Stamina:
Doing fortitude training, which is a total body split for two of the four days per week, some of the tier 3 workouts can get lengthy. this product was amazing for this. heavy legs, 6-10 sets, 5 sets of calves, then 10 super-set pump sets for chest/back, shoulders/abs, bis/tris. I was able to knock these out with minimal time in between sets, less than usual.
9/10

Value:
I have heard a lot of complaints about this, but i honestly don't understand it. this industry is full of so many scandals, hidden prop blend formulas and fake ingredients that when a complete product like this comes around it, if it were priced cheap something would be fishy about it.This product is essentially a mash up of Xtend Perform and USP Max Reps. The two scoop serving yields an impressive 7g Xtend BCAA's, 6g L Citrulline, 3g L-Tyrosine, 2.5g LCLT, 2g PeakO2, 1g Capros, 1.5g of Arginine Nitrate, 200mg Theanine and 50mg Astragin. This product is loaded to the gills with clinical doses. Especially if you catch a sale, and I've seen them popping up here and there, this product is more than reasonably priced.
9/10

I really believe in this product. I would definitely purchase some in the future. The stim-free aspect is great because you can control the stims and still take a full two scoops without getting 350mg of caffiene. The stim version is great too, definitely something I would also consider buying, but I usually train at night and the stim-free is more universal and better fits my situation. If I were to make any additions to the product i would choose to add in 1.5g of Taurine per scoop as well as 1g of Hydromax. I love the fact that this product does not include Creatine, Beta Alanine or Yohimbine, that is a huge plus for me.

All in all this is a great product. I would recommend this to any looking for a pre-workout, it is worth every penny.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

Quake Final Review

Energy:

I used numerous protocols for dosing and found that all provide excellent levels of sustained energy. However I did find that by dosing Fasted I received my initial kick of energy quicker, roughly 5-10 minutes, with said kick being more intense than when fed. When fed I found u eventually get to a similar level of intensity however it takes a good twenty additional minutes or so to get to that level.

The sustained energy lasts fir entire workouts for the majority of sessions, outside factors do hinder this at times, but for the most part exceptional energy sustained for sessions of 45,60,90 and even 2 hrs.

Endurance: I knew going in that the endurance would shine as I've used peako2 and perform numerous times before and they give Amazing results in regards to endurance and quick recovery times. This was par fir the course with quake but there were many times throughout this log where I felt that these aspects were even enhanced all the more, perhaps from the inclusion of astrigin. But in any case you'll find your ability to stay at consistent intensity levels throughout your workouts yet needing less rest in between sets and it provides you the ability to endure said levels fir longer durations as well.

Pumps: very full, very solid pumps. Most last a little beyond your session with legs being a crazy exception fir me as they stayed swole very consistently for hours post workout. I've never paid attention to leg pumps with past products but Quake forces you to pay attention to them. On most days the pumps will kick in somewhere during your first few sets. Vasodilation is another excellent byproduct of Quake as my veins were more often than not like roadmaps.

In terms of comparison I'd rank Quake right up there with my favorite pre workouts. The thing that perhaps pushes it above the others is that with the others you get some sort of crash effect where with quake I only had that happen one or two times max. It has become my go to fir leg days for sure. Never had a product actually make me look forward to legs before.

An added benefit is power increases. I know it's not really marketed as such and that baby factors can influence power but when staying pretty consistent in all aspects of training and diet I feel this aspect cannot be ignored.

Here's a quick breakdown of some numbers pre and during quake: 1st number pre, second with quake

Legs:
Deep squats: 300x6/325x6
Con. Dl. 345x4/355x5
Sumo dl. 225x7/365x6

Shoulder :
Clean and press: 155x5/165x5
Seated bb. 145x6/160x4
Standing bb 145x6/155x4
Seated db: 70x10/75x12

Back:
Seated row: 150x15/180x15
Wide grip pulldown: 140x12/180x10
Bent over row: 275x4/275x6
Rack pull: 410x3/495x3

Chest:
Bench: 235x8/230x5
Incline: 135x10/195x5.
Kinda unfair comparison as I didn't really do high reps with this lately
Incline db: 75x12/90x6
Again focused on low reps

So as you can see, outside of chest, I made tremendous power increases for many of my lifts over this run.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Stim Free Quake is an excellent pre for us PM Gym Rats, the taste was excellent. Product mixes well and you get good pumps.

Something I definitely noticed was that my heart got pumping hard and fast while on it. Not like in a hyper way but in a way the ingredient profile intensified my ability to push my self.

I slept like a baby after my workouts which is great considering I get up at 5a and need my beauty rest lol

I wish the product came in a 30 serving tub but either way if you can get it for around $1/serving you're getting a great deal, we'll definitely pick up again once I exhaust my stim free Conquer stockpile.

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
I received some samples so I tried it. I did not like the taste.