• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
4/5

Natadrol Full Review

Lets get down to it! No bs'ing around here!

Dose
1st week- 6 caps
2nd week- 8-10 caps
3rd week- 12 caps
4th week- 12 caps

Strength 10/10
-1st week: Nothing crazy to report
-2nd week: Strength starting to shoot through the roof (10-20lb increases on just about all my lifts) (performing longer time under tension with previous PR's)
-3rd week: same as the 2nd week
-4th week: Gains seemed to slow down slightly, still gaining (5-10lb increases)

Size *
-This is determined on training tempo / rest periods / various time under tension lengths / making your body adapt to a new stress. Will Natadrol help? Absolutely.

Pumps 8/10
-My pumps came faster and stayed longer than normal, this was noticed from the first week all the way to the 4th and final week.
-Was the pump a "full blown" pump aka "on cycle" pump? No, thats why I gave it a 8/10, still love how my pumps come fast and how they stay longer!

Bodycomposition 10/10
-This was highly noticeable within the first week and maintained its constant effects through the entire cycle.
-My mid section felt so TINY on this cycle! Body really utilizes nutrients with Natadrol's ingredients.
-Helped me shred off a good amount of water weight

Mood / Aggression 10/10
-Week 2 this specific hit HARD. I started to become someone I wasn't, I was starting to become the "villain"....aka a rude meathead. Good thing I knew that wasn't me and I controlled my aggression very well before anything serious happened. Basically started to mad dog people, talk highly of myself, sounding like a arrogant A-hole.
-On Weeks 3-4, the effects kept getting stronger as far as feeling very "confident", like I said, good thing I know how to pull back and realize who I really am! lol!

Weight Gain *
-This is determined on so many other factors, my bodyfat is relatively a bit on the higher side so it wouldn't tell the whole story if I gave the reader a number. (But yes, I dropped bodyfat and gained actual bodyweight, which is tremendous. From the very 1st week to the 4th, the gains were slow and steady, but well worth it)

Sex Drive5/10
-It was on and off from the 1st week to the 4th week, my life is a bit stressful(so its hard to judge this specific) (like always! if you follow my logs consistently all of you know how im always moaning about my stressful life haha).....did I notice anything spectacular sexually on this? Nope. Erections where not any different aswell.

Who I recommend this for?
-I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY BODYBUILDERS WHO WANT TO STAY "DRUG-FREE"
-Any athlete looking to improve their overall performance.

My thoughts on it?
-Folks, this is a legit supplement. Just make sure you dose it at at least 10 caps a day though! Price isn't bad either, under 20 bucks for a bottle....check mate.
-My log to this product will be linked below
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207662-natabolic-stack-lg.html#post3511319

Overall 9/10

Once you know who you are, you will know EXACTLY what to do in your life!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just about what i felt.. next time let me recomend you run the NatDstaK wich is natadrol/substerone/FormX/// tis stout for the natural crowd.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Natadrol is the only supplement I can say has delivered every time I've run bottles. Leans me out greatly, perfect for recomp and helping your endurance for workouts. 2 bottles of this and a full body circuit training routine at 30 minutes leaned me out and shed crazy body fat. My workouts went legs up to shoulders, 15-17 minuites to run through with a 3 minute setup/rerack time in between. Two sets. Natadrol 2 caps 3x a day, crazy results. Huge plus: it's super cheap and non-suppressive. I don't know why I don't blast it all year round!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are redoing the natadrol to include more caps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are redoing the natadrol to include more caps.
Niceee. The recommended dose was to low, so this is great news. How many caps? 220?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feels like an infomercial, "I am not endorsed by LG Sciences" or "LG Sciences approves of this ad." If I could marry Natadrol, I would.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we could arrange the wedding but the vows are up to u!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I have run natadrol as low as 2-3 caps a day for a cycle and as high as 6. I respond AWESOME to the stuff, and I have run stacks where I add it in at 2-3 caps and it just polishes it off. I don't like to run really heavy stacks so it was cool to learn how to play with and use the stuff. It was very effective. Honestly I broke my plateu on deadlift when I ran a stack of natadrol and ghenerate, and went from 405 to 525 for my max in around 3-4 months.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This saddens me to read this. I wanted to keep NataDrol all to myself. Now everyone will want it. Lol I love running this stuff. How couldn't you love a product that gives great strength gains and recomps you, all while eating like a horse.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This saddens me to read this. I wanted to keep NataDrol all to myself. Now everyone will want it. Lol I love running this stuff. How couldn't you love a product that gives great strength gains and recomps you, all while eating like a horse.
And it's cheap :) it's been one of my secrets too. It's so under rated!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe.... i felt pretty shut down on it but with out actual blood tests i cant say i was actually suppressed.. i did take 10-12 per day tho for 6 weeks.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't. At the dose mentioned above, which a lot of guys do run, you may. Suggested dose is 6 daily.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that 8 is the sweet spot on my two runs. Went up to 10 and didn't feel a difference. Might be going with another run very soon. Maybe before my SD run jdk yet. When is the new size coming in?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
so i should be taking at least 6 a day to get any results?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 caps was where the magic happened for me. Lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
8 Caps is really the sweet spot.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More potent formula--->less caps/bottle?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
recommended pct? on cycle support? any other additional info, I'm all ears

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More caps per bottle so people can dose high. A minor addition to the formula that I believe will pay big dividends.

It's an amazing supplement. I really detest people on bb.com and their childishness. Natadrol IS the only phyto androgen I've seen that has real confirmation behind it being an androgen, not some stupid chinese paper that says "boosts testosterone and is an androgen" those things are counter to each other.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was scratching my head at why this product hadn't taken off when I was getting such great results from it. You definitely have my attention when you talk of an improvement to it! :shocked:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can perfection be improved? Curious to see how! Gimme that Big Red!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More caps per bottle so people can dose high. A minor addition to the formula that I believe will pay big dividends.

It's an amazing supplement. I really detest people on bb.com and their childishness. Natadrol IS the only phyto androgen I've seen that has real confirmation behind it being an androgen, not some stupid chinese paper that says "boosts testosterone and is an androgen" those things are counter to each other.
When will this happen? So we can plan ahead :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news from lg. you have a few customers ready :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
For Natadrol, a light pct is necessary, Formadrol Extreme would be perfect for that.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Natadrol, a light pct is necessary, Formadrol Extreme would be perfect for that.
I responded better to formadrol than a did to natty. And I love natty. Also if you want a good price pm me.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hmmm I only used 2 weeks worth of Formadrol, I did however have better sex drive than when I was on Natadrol which is a huge plus! :)

Im planning to use Formadrol again in the future, for a good 6 weeks next time, everybody loves Formadrol!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm I only used 2 weeks worth of Formadrol, I did however have better sex drive than when I was on Natadrol which is a huge plus! :)

Im planning to use Formadrol again in the future, for a good 6 weeks next time, everybody loves Formadrol!
I'm on like week 3 now and bench is up like 10 pounds for reps and squat I went from 305x 3 to 315x7 over the last 5 weeks so. And up around 2 pounds body weight and i maintained my body weight for around 4 months prior. Not complaining. Ordering another tomorrow.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The honest answer is this...we got it on bb.com and then it became some stupid pissing match with the morons over there because they were able to haul out ONE paper from the like 1990 that said LNACP cell lines don't show specificity for andro, estro or progest. Mind you they have been used on hundreds of other studies since that paper but IT WAS CONCLUSIVE that the Dutch paper from 1999 has got to be correct and there is no way Natadrol is an androgen...this is why I don't even go there.

90% of the people won't even know what I am saying and it's lost on them, so why bother...

Now, the problem with Natadrol is that for most people the sweet spot is 8-10 capsules. Which FOR ME is somehow a problem, while other companies happily people to take 2 bottles and everyone cheers. I am somehow a scammer over there because people may have to buy 2 bottles even though that isn't uncommon in this industry.

If I had it to do over (which I am doing). I will do tablets that hold more material thus 6 tablets a day will be enough for 99% of the peeps out there.

That board is a joke...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its become alot worse since then.. belive me its no loss for you to not be selling there.. the other day one of the mods posted the total count of companies they carry and it was obscene.. there is a thing called too much compitition. add that to the idiot drone and you have the hardest place of all to rep. i still cover the boards but even recently the mods have been removeing loggs of product they dont carry. also because of this we are not allowed to start threads either. we can only answere customers who have questions.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liken it to a person who gets a dui. Next thing you know everyone including them is an alcholoic. Bb. Com got caight selling steroids and now they "QUIT DRINKING". There are legal steroids and illegal ones.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is spot on!^^ they are missing the boat now as the market has literally roared back to life. i have to laugh everytime i get a plz come back email from one of the delucabots.. they like to ban u for trying to follow their ghey ass rulz and then ask why you wont give them any buisness.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ryan and Jeremy are great guys, it's when you sell out to a large corp that you have no control any more...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of this and m1d black in my stash. Seems like its time to stop dicking around

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I have ran Natadrol in every possible fashion i think, I have stack it with numerous LG products and ran it solo, each time has been a pleasure. The recomp features of this is hands down awesome!, I have never experienced any type of shutdown but have seen some folks experience it. Keep in mind it is a natty androgen. Always ran it in a 3 dose split, started off at 4 and ramped up to 8 3/2/2, keeping it active in my body through out the day and always had the best results.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I love this stuff. I've ran a few cycles of this stuff solo and once stacked with SD. My SD cycle was awesome with no lethargy and I contribute this to the 6 caps a day of Natadrol. Looking to run another cycle soon.

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
3/5

For an all natural product it delivers decent strength and lean mass gains. The consensus is this product is underdosed at 4-6 ED and should be run at 6-8 ED which makes it less of a bargain. I have ran this product in the Natabolic stack and along side Methyl 1d. I feel this product worked better stacked with Methyl 1D or similar product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for info on the new version

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to improve on the original, but I'm sure they'll find a way!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for info