SizeOn V2 Maximum Performance (24 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Gaspari

Price: $42.99

Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.75 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5/5

This product is great for guys who have trouble putting on weight!

I had orange flavor tasted awesome mixes easily. Helped me put on some weight which is usually very difficult for me.

2. How much weigh did you put?Do you remember?
  3. 5/5

Really have enjoyed this product, taste is great and it really helps with energy and pumps throughout my workout. Would definitely recommend this and will be buying more myself.
  4. 4/5

I will start this by saying that I use glycofuse regularly and trust gaspari carb products.

I have used one scoop intra workout for about 10 sessions. I am comparing to usual usage of hbcd and eaas and electrolytes. As far as my recovery it has been better than before. I am on a cut and run a targeted keto diet. This product fits perfectly for me. As I am cutting I haven't gained any size. I have kept my current size and maintained strength. I am judging the products effectiveness on my recovery, which is the main benefit of intra workouts. This product is 5/5.

Mixability great. Consistency great. Formula, phenomenal! Easy to digest during training. It works.

My only issue is the taste and smell... not good at all. This is the only draw back I have found. Taste and smell is 3/5. I have the artic lemon. The last thing I will say is I will be using this product in the future. As long as it works I'm in!

5. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I will start this by saying that I use glucose regularly and trust gaspari carb products.

I have used one scoop intra workout for about 10 sessions. I am comparing to usual usage of hbcd and eaas and electrolytes. As far as my recovery it has been better than before. I am on a cut and run a target's me to diet. This product fits perfectly for me. As I am cutting I haven't gained any size. I have kept my current size and maintained strength. I am judging the products effectiveness on my recovery, which is the main benefit of intra workouts. This product is 5/5.

Mixability great. Consistency great. Formula, phenomenal! Easy to digest during training. It works.

My only issue is the taste and smell... not good at all. This is the only draw back I have found. Taste and smell is 3/5. I have the artic lemon. The last thing I will say is I will be using this product in the future. As long as it works I'm in!
    It smells a little funny in the tub to me but is gtg once it's mixed in water imo
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!
  6. 5/5

This stuff was awesome!!!

I normally use GAT JetMass, but switched it up for Sizeon this time around and was very impressed. My favorite part of this product is the flavoring system. I chose Arctic Lemon which was by far the best choice, but I am partial to lemon flavor so it isn't fair to the other flavors! haha

Recovery was on point, and the ingredient profile is top-tier.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a carb drink+ (drink plus other beneficial ingredients).

Big thanks to dougefresh93 for letting me have a chance at reviewing the product!!!

7. Great to hear guys, thank you so much for the feedback.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SizeOn Maximum Performance
    By diggitydawg23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 12:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:02 PM
  3. For Sale: For Sale or Trade SizeOn V2 x 8 (Amino Acids)
    By slimcharles in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:51 PM
  4. Insane sale, SizeON V2
    By cobfab12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 12:48 AM
  5. EFX (Epi Clone) by Performance Design only $24.99!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 05:17 AM