TestoPRO (120 caps)
TestoPRO (120 caps)

AI Sports

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 5 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 5 reviews

Submit New Review

TestoPRO (120 caps)

1. 5 out of 5 rating for TestoPRO (120 caps)

I Love Testo Pro for an increase in testosterone, strength, and an overall feeling of well-being. I make sure I have extra as I am getting close to competition time. Great product to keep your testosterone levels where they should be.

2. I choose my test boosters based on what I'm looking to get from it: strength, size, mental aggression, power, etc.
    Took a run with TestoPRO about a year ago - this I look to for getting a full, sizeable increase in my physique and add push a few more reps to hit the mark on big lifts. Cognitive energy and approach are on point. Thinking to stack this off season with IGF-2 and NeoVar.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  3. 4/5

i 1st used testopro when i started trt around 4 years ago-damn has it been that long...anyways i was getting bloods done frequently then, free test went up significantly while i was using testopro.
  4. 5/5

I was lucky enough to log TestoPRO and I loved the results. I broke all kinds of PRs during this month run. Aggression and libido up as well!!
  5. 3/5

I ran TestoPro for 1 Month. Here are the results.

Strength - 3.5/5

Strength increased slightly over baseline numbers. Added
    5-10lbs to each of my 1 rep max for most excercies

Libido - 3/5

Libido initially increased slight after a week or so, but then tapered off the rest of the month.

Body Comp 3.5/5

Gained 1lb on the scale, but no increase in waist line.

Overall 3.5/5

Enjoyed the product. No side effects. Thought it was priced a little high especially since the Divanil is probably under dosed
    seeing that its a 600mg Proprietary Blend you're not getting
    very much Divanil per dose.
  6. 3/5

I had some slight strength and libido increases and got slightly leaner while running this for a month. It does work, and is probably one of the better natty test boosters available, but there are other non pro-hormone options that cost less and provide more dramatic results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TTA-500; 500 mg TTA + 225 mg Electrolytes per cap; 120 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 08:02 PM
  2. For Sale: Diesel Test Hardcore 120 caps (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. For Sale: Activate Xtreme (120 caps) (Testosterone Boosters)
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. NOW Foods Magnesium Potassium Aspartate (120 caps)
    By strategicmove in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 07:56 PM