Recycle (100 Capsules)
Recycle (100 Capsules)

Manufacturer:

Purus Labs

Price: $29.99

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 3.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Recycle (100 Capsules)

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

4/5

First off I can say that tribulus and I get along great! I like this being in this product for sure! Between this and d-pol I saw unbelievable strength gains. Like I mentioned before I went in the gym not hoping but knowing I was going to crush the log book with almost no effort. Really had the alpha male feeling nearly every workout and libido was good during this run. I don't like that it seemed as if I had to take at least 6 a day to get the peak performance out of the product because when teamed with d-pol which is how I would prefer to run this product it could get a bit pricey. Definitely worth it though! The AI and cortisol properties were not incredibly noticeable at the 4 pill dose but did improve very slightly when the dose was pushed to 6 and up. I think this product would be good to use for the AI properties while just natural cycling but wouldn't probably use it in a PCT situation as my full out AI in my honest opinion.
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.56%

I used this product in a stack during my prep for Team Universe, and what attracted me to try it over some of the other brands, was it's complex blend of natural plant and herb based estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors. With a few extra add-ins to the proprietary blend to help with energy slumps, and water retention it made for a well round, decently priced product.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Re: Recycle (100 Capsules)

I've staked recycle with D-Pol as well as using it by itself quite a few times and I gotta say it's an amazing product. Cortisol control, estrogen control AND testosterone booster!? This product delivers like no other and played a big role in my hitting numerous PR's during PCT.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

3/5

First off, I'd like to say that I'm a big Purus Labs fan. However, Recycle just is not cutting it for me yet. I have not noticed any impressive effects yet. It's been 2 and a half weeks and nothing has really changed. If anything I feel tired, lethargic, and it is really dry on my joints! No alpha mode, no hardcore drive, just sleepy with painful joints. Also, have not really increased any of my lifts. I have made a lot of gains but that is do to the fact that I've been ona strict lifting regiment for 6 weeks now at college, straight killing it! Compared to other test boosters I ran, this just doesn't cut it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences I-GH-1, 100 Capsules
    By Aaelael in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:07 PM
  2. Free 300 capsules of ProHormone giveaway $100's OF SUPPS FREE!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. Pro-Rated 100% Whey Protein
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:18 PM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 04:48 PM