JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings)

Manufacturer:

USPLabs

Price: $24.95

Rating: 4.17 out of 5 stars, based on 6 total reviews.
Rated: 4.17 out of 5 Read all 6 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5/5

This is the pre workout that I judge all others against. Never lost it effect even after months of use. Can't wait to try the new .

2. Great prelift when you body gets use to it up the dose it always got me good pumps energy focus when I got to the gym I knew what had to be done after taking this great supplement.

3. Decent energy and vascularity but felt very bloated. Would rate this a 3.5/5

4. I used to go home after a 2 hour workout on jacked and pass out for hours. Can't deny the pumps it gives though

5. I used jack3d for a month and at first I loved it! It gave me amazing energy my weights were going up and my mental focus was ridiculous. I felt like the guy off of limitless. But sadly after 2 weeks I slowly felt the effects go away. After consulting with a few friends who've taken jack3d before me they told me they went through the same exact thing. So I started to do 1 1/2 scoops when I used my jack3d (note I started at 1/2 a scoop since when I first started it was to potent for me but soon jumped to 1 cup.) by the end of my jack3d I was taking nearly 3 scoops for every workout and hardly ever receiving the same desired effect. I loved it when it worked but I hated the tolerance build up. So for now I'm taking a month off from pre workout like you should and just hoping that if I do end up getting more jack3d my tolerance doesn't build up as quickly. But I never noticed any negative side effects, no crash, or anything along those lines subtracting the tolerance build up.

6. It's always gave me the boost I needed!! Good strong product!! I recommend it!!
  7. 3/5

This stuff is pretty strong and that's about it for me. I never went over 1.5 scoops and almost always was jittery/cracked out. I think I don't react too well to the Yohimbe in it. I never felt super focused on it like some other products. If you're just looking for crazy energy that will last, then this is for you. Personally I want more from a preworkout.

8. 3 scoops is my sweet spot with this stuff
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  9. 5/5

I loved the OG version. My favorite PWO of all time. It as responsible for turning me into a PWO-junkie. But the newest version sucks IMO. RIP the best PWO ever.
  10. 4/5

I really loved jacked. The 1,3 gave me that great focus that only jacked and the old craze could give. Onlu downside will be the kidney pressure after a couple of weeks at two scoops a day, but maybe thats just me.. would gladly buy this again, but limit the use for 2-3 days a week.
  11. 3/5

I received a container of the Pink Lemonade during a promo win a couple of months ago and I'm one who never likes to use the same PW everyday so I through this in every once in awhile and after really getting a good feel for it this is my review on it.

Ingredient Profile- 3/5 - This at 2 scoops was not a bad profile at all and I liked the fact that it wasn't a boat load of caffeine and at 2 scoops it delivered 270mg . The other two ingredients for energy came from the Yohimbe Extract and Schisandra Chinensis Extract which helped to give the caffeine a decent kick. The focus was the one thing this needed more of and I think one or two ingredients added to it would have really did the trick.

Mix Ability- 4/5- Really mixed up well with no clumping and not much foam at all but you did get a little sediment which is expected cause this has creatine in the ingredient profile.

Taste-5/5- I LOVED the pink lemonade and it had just the right amount of sweetness along with a nice tangy finish which I felt was tasty and refreshing but I'm a sucker for lemon flavored pre-workouts and bcaa's so this flavor really appealed to my taste buds.

Pumps-3/5- The pumps on it's own were decent at two scoops but then I'm pretty muscular and vascular and I pump up very quickly. The pumps were hard vascular pumps. When I combined 2 scoops with 4 caps of Yok3d they were even more pronounced so with Yok3d I would give the combo a 4.5 on pumps.

Energy/Focus- 3/5- Like I mentioned in the profile I liked the 3 ingredients used for energy but it just missed a couple of good ingredients for focus for me to rate this one a little higher and I'm one who LOVES a lot of focus before my early morning workouts.

Overall- 3.5/5- Not a bad pre-workout at 2 scoops especially since you'll get about 22 workouts per container but if your more advanced with pre's like I am then it doesn't deliver enough energy and focus that an experienced user of pre-workouts like myself would require. I definitely recommend this one to someone who might be new to the combo of caffeine/yohimbe and I strongly recommend starting with 1 scoop and slowly working your way to two. I also recommend having at least two other pre-workouts on hand to rotate around so that you don't use this one every workout cause you'll develop a tolerance pretty quickly to this combo of stimulants.

You can almost always find some pretty good deals out there for Jacked3D so you definitely want to shop around and scoop this one up if interested in using it at pretty decent price.

12. [img]Name:  20170707_090952.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  116.6 KB[/img]

This is the USP LABS combo that I mentioned in my review and 4 caps of Yok3d really
    helped to enhance the very solid hard vascular pumps I got during my workouts. I liked
    this combo especially for a arm and chest workouts where heavy nootopics weren't
    needed and this delivered the right amount of energy for these types of body parts but
    for legs and back I definitely had to use something that delivered more focus.

The pink lemonade flavor was definitely tasty and refreshing and anyone who I gave
    sample scoops to try out also agreed on the taste.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JACK3D vs JACKED
    By kingin23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. !!!Purple Wraath Lemonade 45 Serving at Nutraplanet !!!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:27 AM
  3. !!!Purple Wraath Lemonade 45 Serving at Nutraplanet !!!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:06 AM
  4. For Sale: Jacked (not Jack3d) by USP. Unopened. (Muscle Builders)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:34 PM