• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I had the chance a while back to try Prime and wow this stuff is awesome.
I never knew exactly what it was or what all the fuss was about over this stuff... but now I do.
I truly think this is one of the most underrated supps out now.

Ok so what is it?
Prime is a nutrient re-partitioner and natural anabolic properties.
Im not going to go into huge details as to what that is because lets face it..
you should do you homework on ANY SUPPLEMENT before you put it in you body!
IMO I think this stuff is perfect for those like me that have a hard time dialing thier diet in.

SO how do you dose this?
Usp recomends you take 1-2 caps with each meal,, but I seem to think most companies say this just so you go through it faster. I only took up to the most of 6 caps a day..
I took 2 in morning and two for lunch and sometime 2 at dinner or 2 pre workout on workout days.
On non- workout days I only took 4 caps . Two at breakfast and 2 at dinner.

Now I did notice on the days I took it as a preworkout it worked best if I had a small snack before hitting the gym.. a bannana and protien shake or something.

I will also say that most are saying this stuff really shines if you run 2 -3 bottles . I did not have that option so I only used one bottle but I will say that Im sure that is correct because this stuff really kicked it toward the end of the bottle. which I got about a months use of .

OK SO ON TO WHAT IT DID FOR ME>
Value- 10
I have to give it a 10 because I got it for free, but if I paid for it ( most places sell it around 30 -40 bucks ) I would give it about a 7.5 because you should buy 2 and that will but you around 80-100 bucks.

taste- NA
its pills.. No burbs or after taste.

EFFECTIVENESS - 10
OK guys this is where im going to rave.
I have to say I was taking powerful and kre-ak at the same time but it was noticable that the PRIME was working.
My strength went up my leaps and bounds I went from a 300 bench on last set to a 330 easy on last set while on this. I gained a half inch on arms and I leaned out too. Everyone was asking what I was taking. I had veins showing I never knew I had. I cant say enough about this stuff to be honest. PUMPS WAS INSANE TOO and this was before I even found my holy grail NITROX ll.

OVERALL- 9
I hate to not give it a 10 but nothing is perfect.
I have to say this is one of the best stacks I have run in a long time. I urge you if you have not used prime before to at least give it a run. GREAT PRODUCT.
I think this stuff is best when bulking but It maybe good as a cutting product too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing on bottle says "Take 2 capsules with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Try to space out as evenly as possible. Due to extreme potency of USPLabs Primed, take 5 days on and 2 days off.". So you were correct in taking 6 per day. I haven't tried it yet but I have some stored away for future use. Thanks for posting up a review.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I was thinking It wouldnt work But was I was wrong. I felt great on this. Eat like a horse on it too. I would like to run it again for at least 2 months because at the end of one month it was just starting to kick in good.
I highly recommend this stuff.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
1/5

Honestly it felt like I wasn't taking anything. I didn't purchase it, I won it in a promo a few months back. Thanks USP for sending it but unfortunately absolutely nothing happened when I took it. I even tried super dosing it at 6 caps at one time. Nothing happened. Dosed around 12 a day some days.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jon, you have to dose it at at least 6 caps a day. I've also read about something called the 6/9 dosing scheme where you take 6 on off days and 9 on training days.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Jon, you have to dose it at at least 6 caps a day. I've also read about something called the 6/9 dosing scheme where you take 6 on off days and 9 on training days.
I stated it wrong. I took 6 pills as one dose. Going up to like 12 a day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had a bottle but never finished it. I will have to order one more & give it a go... The new bottle states to do 6 days a week 1 off & 3 caps twice a day; Changed up from the previous lable.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Not bashing the product but it says it's tribulus...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review biggun. Buddy of mine dropped 2 bottles off with me yesterday saying he bought it but didnt feel anything and was giving it to me. I wasn't sure if i was going to use or resell. I'll be keeping this!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jon at 12 a day this would be way out of my price range. I've got a few bottles I saved up but I'll be doing the 6/9 protocol. Twelve a day!. Did you find a money tree?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Jon at 12 a day this would be way out of my price range. I've got a few bottles I saved up but I'll be doing the 6/9 protocol. Twelve a day!. Did you find a money tree?
Lol I won it during a promo T. And it wasn't 12 every day it was more like I would dose it at 9 caps a day and out of frustration cuz I didn't feel or see any results I'd bump it up to 12 some days. But you know this just could of been one of those supplements that just didn't work for ME. It might work for other people though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it with the 6/9 protocol and love the stuff. My strength goes thru the roof on it. I just wish it was a better price range though.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i have a few bottles of this. really upset my stomach if i took it pre workout stopped after about a week cuz it was that bad. maybe ill try again taking only with food

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I aways take supps with meals unless stated otherwise.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I was disappointed because I started feeling how packed the capsules were and some were packed full while others had barely any..I bought 3 bottles happened with all 3! Same **** happened with Powerfull! Want a better product go with Anabeta..but I will say that compound 20 rocks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was disappointed because I started feeling how packed the capsules were and some were packed full while others had barely any..I bought 3 bottles happened with all 3! Same **** happened with Powerfull! Want a better product go with Anabeta..but I will say that compound 20 rocks
What did you see from C20?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
First thing I noticed was a definite increase and thirst and hunger..also felt like my internal temperature was up all the time. I was amazed at how lean I was able to stay while bulking...it definitely made me more vascular and my muscles looked much harder..after I went off C20 my vascularity started to fade so I know it was from the C20.

Tictactactica

Tictactactica

Awards
Could someone please help me with a little stacking dilemma?

I'm a middle aged chap (41 tomorrow) who's never supplemented beyond creatine and protein, so I'm quite the noob to this stacking stuff; so here we go:

Twelve days ago I began a large stack of mostly USPlabs supps:
-Test Powder
-Prime
-PowerFULL
-Compound 20
-AP
-SuperCissus
-Jack3d
-Yok3d
-Modern BCAA
-Inhibit (SNS)
-Animal Pak (Universal)
-Stealth (VPX)
-Re-Grow (***)
-Re-Feed (***)

So, here's the problem I'm having: something in this stack is making me extremely drowsy/lethargic throughout the day, causing my workouts to be less intense, rather than more! On top of that, something has my gut upset all day long?

I've gone a few days without the protein supps to see if they've played a part in the upset gut, but the symptoms remained; I've also now gone 3 nights without PowerFULL to see if its playing a part in the diminished energy and drowsiness, but again no change has occurred. I could start from scatch, eliminating everything and just reintroduce everything one at a time until the I find what's causing my problems, but I thought that before I get that drastic that I'd see if anyone here on AM would have any insight on the matter.

Thanks

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
If you take the powerful during the day that will make you sleepy. Other than that I dont know. I see you have Inhibit in the stack but no true test booster. I think you should pick up a test booster

OPTIONS:
animal stack
isa test gf
DAA of any sort.
I suggest formula x

Other than missing this I thank you have a sick stack. good luck.!

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Hes got the test powder, its got close to 3g of daa i believe

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
5/5

For me, this is similar to C20 in that you can use for cutting or bulking and it will result in increased anabolism. At least thats how I felt while on it. I was always hungry and my muscles were always full regardless of the time of day. I got the best results from the 6/9 protocol which is 9 caps on wo days and 6 caps on off days.

andrewking2

Awards
5/5

Prime is a nutrient re-partitioner and natural anabolic properties. I’m not going to go into huge details as to what that is because let’s face it. You should do your homework on ANY SUPPLEMENT before you put it in your body! IMO I think this stuff is perfect for those like me that have a hard time dialing their diet in.

Tictactactica

Tictactactica

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback, fellas!

As far as doing my homework, I did exactly that. I pieced together my stack item by item over a 3 month period, deciding upon each supp only after I understand its function/purpose; that is why I could not understand some of my undesirable affects.

What I've learned since my original post: I immediately started taking PoweFull again and changed the timing of dosage for all other supps, and oddly enough, just making this slight tweak has pretty much eliminated the drowsiness! Before, I was dosing strictly from the directions, making me take a large number of pills for breakfast, lunch and supper. Obviously, I eat more than 3 meals a day, so I've spit my breakfast dose into an early breakfast and a late breakfast (about an hour later), and the other two main meals are treated the same.

In addition, instead of strictly taking the Test Powder with breakfast each day, on training days, I now take it with my Pre-workout. Also, instead of taking the Compound 20 at breakfast and lunch, I now do late breakfast and early dinner, except for training days when I'm taking the morning dose about an hour prior to working out.

Unfortunately, the gut issues remain, but I'm hoping they'll subside soon.

Anyway, the dosing changes have been positively reflected in my last 2 workouts! I felt more like an animal!

I had wanted to post a log of my stack use, but free time is short and priceless, so instead I plan to post a review of it once I've completed it; so far, in just 2 wks, my bench has increased from 300 to 320 and though I look to bulking up, my weight has held at 205, hopefully signaling the coveted muscle for fat swap!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could someone please help me with a little stacking dilemma?

I'm a middle aged chap (41 tomorrow) who's never supplemented beyond creatine and protein, so I'm quite the noob to this stacking stuff; so here we go:

Twelve days ago I began a large stack of mostly USPlabs supps:
-Test Powder
-Prime
-PowerFULL
-Compound 20
-AP
-SuperCissus
-Jack3d
-Yok3d
-Modern BCAA
-Inhibit (SNS)
-Animal Pak (Universal)
-Stealth (VPX)
-Re-Grow (***)
-Re-Feed (***)

So, here's the problem I'm having: something in this stack is making me extremely drowsy/lethargic throughout the day, causing my workouts to be less intense, rather than more! On top of that, something has my gut upset all day long?

I've gone a few days without the protein supps to see if they've played a part in the upset gut, but the symptoms remained; I've also now gone 3 nights without PowerFULL to see if its playing a part in the diminished energy and drowsiness, but again no change has occurred. I could start from scatch, eliminating everything and just reintroduce everything one at a time until the I find what's causing my problems, but I thought that before I get that drastic that I'd see if anyone here on AM would have any insight on the matter.

Thanks
If you take the powerful during the day that will make you sleepy. Other than that I dont know. I see you have Inhibit in the stack but no true test booster. I think you should pick up a test booster

OPTIONS:
animal stack
isa test gf
DAA of any sort.
I suggest formula x

Other than missing this I thank you have a sick stack. good luck.!
No true test booster?! He's got prime and test powder! Inhibit e will naturally raise test by .... Inhibiting estrogen!so he's got 3, when one is enough... The reason you're feeling lethargic is probably bc you are taking WAY too much stuff... But this is not the thread to discuss this

And stomach issues r from again, too much stuff..

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy how so many had great results and I didn't :O

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've taken Prime numerous times in the past and every time I had great recomp results, but the biggest thing I've always seen from it is more strength. This stacked with HGH Up makes my strength gains incredible.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
May have to snag some Prime for a 2-3 month run...