Green Magnitude Sample (1 packet)

Manufacturer:

Controlled Labs

Price: $0.00

Rating: 4.29 out of 5 stars, based on 7 total reviews.
Rated: 4.29 out of 5 Read all 7 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 4/5

Profile is solid. Taste isn't the worst thing to ever cross my tongue. I only had 1 sample so it's hard to judge more than that. However, everything I've ever had from Controlled is a great product!
  2. 5/5

Great profile, mixes well, no residues and tastes good! A+ in my book.
  3. 4/5

got a sample packet of this which was 1 serving. i added it to the last 8 oz of purple wraath to have it pre work out, it took over with its sour apple taste, deff easy to get down. No residue, shakes well. Getting a tub and stacking it with the rest of controlled labs products, loved white flood and want a better idea of green mag so im buying a tub right now
  4. 4/5

Mixability: 5/5 This is by far the best mixing creatine ive ever seen. Absolutely no residue in your mixer.
    Taste: 4/5 Not a big apple fan myself but this wasnt bad. I added about twice as much water as the directions called for and this was better for me.
    Overall: 4/5 It has an odd "dry mouth" effect that kind of causes you to smack your lips/ fiend for water, which is probably a good thing since most people dont drink enough ha. Taste was pretty good, but mixability was the real key here.
  5. 3/5

Not going to be able to report on anything other than flavor and mixing from a single serving packet. The flavor (Watermelon) had a great taste like a Jolly Rancher hard candy at first, but did have a bit of a bitter after taste. I mixed the packet in approximately 8 oz. of water in a shaker cup. After a few drinks to get the taste effect, I noticed that the last drink was very strong. Upon opening my cup, the powder had not mixed as well as it should have. This could have been my error, but I don't normally have this kind of problem.
  6. 5/5

Green magnitude creatine matrix volumizer - this product has 2000 milligrams l-taurine and 2000 milligrams of betaine anhydrous 5000 milligrams Green creatine matrix which is a great blend of creatine. I personally what have used two packets of this but that's just me I double everything out of habit I loved using this pre workout I used it on that day to see if it would help with the back pumps lo and behold no back pumps I'm not a fan of sour apple but the taste has definitely converted me to a fan of sour apple 5 out of 5 stars amazing combination of ingredients.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Green magnitude creatine matrix volumizer - this product has 2000 milligrams l-taurine and 2000 milligrams of betaine anhydrous 5000 milligrams Green creatine matrix which is a great blend of creatine. I personally what have used two packets of this but that's just me I double everything out of habit I loved using this pre workout I used it on that day to see if it would help with the back pumps lo and behold no back pumps I'm not a fan of sour apple but the taste has definitely converted me to a fan of sour apple 5 out of 5 stars amazing combination of ingredients.
    Thanks for the review, bud. Sour apple is my favorite actually but give watermelon a try sometime.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Thanks for the review, bud. Sour apple is my favorite actually but give watermelon a try sometime.
    Ill definitely be grabbing some of the this as it absolutely negated my back pumpd and gave me extra endurance. Id use 1 to 2 servings before and after my workouts.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Ill definitely be grabbing some of the this as it absolutely negated my back pumpd and gave me extra endurance. Id use 1 to 2 servings before and after my workouts.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
  10. 5/5

I received a sample packet of The Green Magnitude Sour Green Apple, I used it during my workout mixed with some Ice Water. The flavor was very good and refreshing, the profile of the supplement is spot on and it would make a very nice addition to anyone daily regiment.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:45 AM
  2. White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 06:37 PM