• Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Profile is solid. Taste isn't the worst thing to ever cross my tongue. I only had 1 sample so it's hard to judge more than that. However, everything I've ever had from Controlled is a great product!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Great profile, mixes well, no residues and tastes good! A+ in my book.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
4/5

got a sample packet of this which was 1 serving. i added it to the last 8 oz of purple wraath to have it pre work out, it took over with its sour apple taste, deff easy to get down. No residue, shakes well. Getting a tub and stacking it with the rest of controlled labs products, loved white flood and want a better idea of green mag so im buying a tub right now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

Mixability: 5/5 This is by far the best mixing creatine ive ever seen. Absolutely no residue in your mixer.
Taste: 4/5 Not a big apple fan myself but this wasnt bad. I added about twice as much water as the directions called for and this was better for me.
Overall: 4/5 It has an odd "dry mouth" effect that kind of causes you to smack your lips/ fiend for water, which is probably a good thing since most people dont drink enough ha. Taste was pretty good, but mixability was the real key here.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
3/5

Not going to be able to report on anything other than flavor and mixing from a single serving packet. The flavor (Watermelon) had a great taste like a Jolly Rancher hard candy at first, but did have a bit of a bitter after taste. I mixed the packet in approximately 8 oz. of water in a shaker cup. After a few drinks to get the taste effect, I noticed that the last drink was very strong. Upon opening my cup, the powder had not mixed as well as it should have. This could have been my error, but I don't normally have this kind of problem.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5/5

Green magnitude creatine matrix volumizer - this product has 2000 milligrams l-taurine and 2000 milligrams of betaine anhydrous 5000 milligrams Green creatine matrix which is a great blend of creatine. I personally what have used two packets of this but that's just me I double everything out of habit I loved using this pre workout I used it on that day to see if it would help with the back pumps lo and behold no back pumps I'm not a fan of sour apple but the taste has definitely converted me to a fan of sour apple 5 out of 5 stars amazing combination of ingredients.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green magnitude creatine matrix volumizer - this product has 2000 milligrams l-taurine and 2000 milligrams of betaine anhydrous 5000 milligrams Green creatine matrix which is a great blend of creatine. I personally what have used two packets of this but that's just me I double everything out of habit I loved using this pre workout I used it on that day to see if it would help with the back pumps lo and behold no back pumps I'm not a fan of sour apple but the taste has definitely converted me to a fan of sour apple 5 out of 5 stars amazing combination of ingredients.
Thanks for the review, bud. Sour apple is my favorite actually but give watermelon a try sometime.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the review, bud. Sour apple is my favorite actually but give watermelon a try sometime.
Ill definitely be grabbing some of the this as it absolutely negated my back pumpd and gave me extra endurance. Id use 1 to 2 servings before and after my workouts.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ill definitely be grabbing some of the this as it absolutely negated my back pumpd and gave me extra endurance. Id use 1 to 2 servings before and after my workouts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I received a sample packet of The Green Magnitude Sour Green Apple, I used it during my workout mixed with some Ice Water. The flavor was very good and refreshing, the profile of the supplement is spot on and it would make a very nice addition to anyone daily regiment.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Tried Sour Green Apple and there isn't anything wrong with it but I was expecting something different. I was really hoping for more defined sour taste.
Profile is good. Good dose of creatine (is good forms) and added goodies.