PlasmaJet
PlasmaJet

Manufacturer:

Gaspari



Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.67 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.67 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

PlasmaJet

  1. 4/5


    I was selected to log this product and tried it in a wide spectrum of situations including flat and ketogenic to carbed back up. The product provided very interesting results in both scenarios both when taken as a stand alone as well as when stacked with other pre workouts.

    Pros: The pump that this product provides lasts for a very long time. Many times I would train full body workouts lasting upwards of 3 hours and the pump would remain for the full workout. On shorter workouts, the effects of the products would still be evident 4 hours after dosing. The vascularity is probably better on Plasmajet than it has been on any other product I have used. This was the common factor that was always present when dosing Plasmajet, even when I was flat and keto. When carbed back up, the pumps sometimes came to the point of downright painful. I routinely do 100 rep sets of occluded leg press at the beginning of a session, and had become accustomed to getting through it with not much problem. The pump from PJ caused me to question whether I could complete the set several times.

    I also feel that this product helped me drastically with hydration, as I could start drinking water ~ 3 hours before a session and still be well hydrated by the time it came around (not common for me).

    The product is low stim, which I feel is perfect for a pump product. It makes the product more versatile in terms of stacking/ using on a low stim week or something. I love the addition of green tea extract, an added bonus that helps fat mobilization. I also did have slightly better endurance when dosing as opposed to not, which could simply be due to the 50mg of caffeine in the product.

    To me, the bottom line is this: this product, when used alone gives a great pump that could rival a good dose of citrulline and agmatine stacked and also includes hydromax. The difference between this product and bulk powders is that this product hits faster and lasts longer. While it is most likely not due to this product, I did get stronger while using PJ, and the low stim content was still plenty for me to get me going to get through the session at hand.

    It is for this reason that I feel PJ would be perfect for a photo shoot/ bodybuilding contest pump up. It would only take me 2-3 for each body part to get a full pump, which would last for several hours, especially if the muscles were to be flexed as if posing. The massive pump in the legs would not matter, as these are not pumped up before a show.


    Cons: The pump may be too strong for those that like to train in a high volume fashion (srs) ie on leg day. The pump eventually gets too big and affects the quality of your working sets. This is completely individual, however. Some enjoy this. Some do not. I am simply listing potential cons of this product. The capsules do smell pretty rough. Finally, some may find the price of the product a bit steep. I would say that you get what you pay for.

    I would like to see a powdered version in the future with a good flavoring system.
    One final note on the pump: PJ seemed to provide a "grainier" type pump when doing heavier sets with lower reps. In my experience, this is the opposite of what other products provide (as the norm was higher reps gave me this with other products). Higher rep sets led to my muscles being pumped so full of fluid that they lost nearly all definition, especially in the legs.

    Overall rating: 4.5/5 The main factor preventing a perfect score is the price, imo. The cheapest I have seen PJ on various sites is ~30 dollars US. This equates to ~.66/ serving. This IS a fair price for what you will get. My final impression is that PJ is a versatile product that I feel would be perfect for a pump up before a shoot/ show. I also feel that it could potentially affect the formulation of several pump products in the future, due to the arginase inhibitors. My experience with the product may not correlate with yours, but seeing as I ran the gamut of testing conditions, and all of them resulted in a relative good pump (in the worst of situations) I would say that anyone could give PJ a shot and not be dissapointed.

  2. Excellent review! Glad to see you had such a good experience with the product.

    Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review on PlasmaJet!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  3. Very nice review, thank you very much!

    Glad to hear you enjoyed PlasmaJet. All the feedback so far has been outstanding. I hope more users give this a shot when searching for a Pump product.






    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

  4. Nice review. Everything I've read is getting me excited for the 2 boxes I have coming in the next couple days.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

  5. never tried the OG plasmajet as i dont believe i was into training at the time it was out.. my training journey only started just in time before myofusion changed from Hydro to that probiotic crap! ergh lol

    how would this compare to vasotropin? as i used this in my ' chubbier ' days and quite enjoyed vaso.. only the pill form not the power

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Westwood View Post
    never tried the OG plasmajet as i dont believe i was into training at the time it was out.. my training journey only started just in time before myofusion changed from Hydro to that probiotic crap! ergh lol

    how would this compare to vasotropin? as i used this in my ' chubbier ' days and quite enjoyed vaso.. only the pill form not the power
    I have never used vasotropin, so I cannot comment on it. PJ is great though.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  7. Little late here on the review section, but thank you again for the excellent log and very detailed review. You killed it!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative

    www.gasparinutrition.com

  8. This is such a fantastic product. Those Gaspari folks really made a GAME CHANGER then they brought this back!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    This is such a fantastic product. Those Gaspari folks really made a GAME CHANGER then they brought this back!!!!
    I couldn't agree more.. PlasmaJet is once again on top of the pump game.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative

    www.gasparinutrition.com

  10. need to get me some to the UK then!
  11. 5/5


    Love this product ran a sponsored log for plasma jet and it was awesome some highlights from my experience with plasma jet

    1 all day long pumps
    2 kept my body tight and full
    3 i felt strong and focused while on plasma jet
    4 made me sweat like crazy
    This was the beat pump product ive taken in a long time easy dosing excellent product would highly recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate pump this product will remain a staple supplement for me

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    Love this product ran a sponsored log for plasma jet and it was awesome some highlights from my experience with plasma jet

    1 all day long pumps
    2 kept my body tight and full
    3 i felt strong and focused while on plasma jet
    4 made me sweat like crazy
    This was the beat pump product ive taken in a long time easy dosing excellent product would highly recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate pump this product will remain a staple supplement for me
    That's great to hear. I have a box in the cabinet ready to go. I'm excited.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    That's great to hear. I have a box in the cabinet ready to go. I'm excited.
    Its awesome !!! You will definitely enjoy it
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

  14. Hey I just ordered plasma jet and it's on the way, I can't wait, this might be a dumb question but does it leave you with larger more vascular veins permanently or is it only for the 4 hour pump.. like since it makes your veins larger does it leave them larger when you come off of it too?

  15. It's definitely not permanent, as any NO product that did that would be a scary thing to fool with, but man, it does last a long time. A great bonus is that it is low stim and can be stacked with a stim bomb if so desired. Check out my log on it if you want. I tested it out in several different scenarios including ketosis and carb depletion just to name a couple.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Hey I just ordered plasma jet and it's on the way, I can't wait, this might be a dumb question but does it leave you with larger more vascular veins permanently or is it only for the 4 hour pump.. like since it makes your veins larger does it leave them larger when you come off of it too?
    Just give it a shot u wont be disappointed its high quality goods that work well
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
  17. 5/5


    Straight up - this stuff works! A blast of a pump! I KNOW that there are actual benifits in muscular development, because I am more sore and for longer, post workout. I would run this 3 months straight (5 on 2 off) and expect serious improvement in strength and appearance. Solid product

  18. Can you take with lgd or wait till after cycle?

  19. Can anyone list the ingredients in this stuff? Too lazy to Google lel

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 7eman7 View Post
    Can anyone list the ingredients in this stuff? Too lazy to Google lel
    For plasmajet? It is way to complex bro for me to just type out lol.. just google, super fast and easy You would have your answer by now!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  21. Will that do ya?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Will that do ya?
    Thank you sir!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative

    www.gasparinutrition.com

  23. Thanks for the review.

  24. How high is the stim effect? - any bp issues? I love my PJ but as I'm about to run a PH cycle so I'm going low stim - was wondering if there was any known problem continuing on PJ.
    Thanks

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    How high is the stim effect? - any bp issues? I love my PJ but as I'm about to run a PH cycle so I'm going low stim - was wondering if there was any known problem continuing on PJ.
    Thanks
    It shouldn't affect you. The caffeine content in PlasmaJet is 40mg, as well as a very small amount of alpha-yohimbine. Let me or any other Gaspari rep know if you have any other questions! Glad you're interested, PJ is a great product.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative

    www.gasparinutrition.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    It shouldn't affect you. The caffeine content in PlasmaJet is 40mg, as well as a very small amount of alpha-yohimbine. Let me or any other Gaspari rep know if you have any other questions! Glad you're interested, PJ is a great product.
    If the stim content is so low, then why the inclusion? Why not make it 100% stim free?

    I ran it, enjoyed it, and plan on using again but I just wondered why the undisclosed (and small) amount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    If the stim content is so low, then why the inclusion? Why not make it 100% stim free?

    I ran it, enjoyed it, and plan on using again but I just wondered why the undisclosed (and small) amount
    Caffeine adds to the pumps since it's actually a vasodilator instead of vasoconstrictor when used in small amounts, while alpha-y is just an all-around good ingredient that may help prevent fat storage in the body and can even lower blood pressure.

    As for the non disclosed amounts, I do understand how that's a bummer. I'm guessing this is because of intellectual property reasons.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative

    www.gasparinutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. eh? Plasmajet..
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
  2. PlasmaJet
    By DeerDeer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 07:37 PM
  3. Plasmajet
    By simpledude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. gaspari plasmajet any info?
    By sportsbro21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 08:25 PM
  5. Gaspari PLASMAJET ???
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:14 PM