• Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

I was selected to log this product and tried it in a wide spectrum of situations including flat and ketogenic to carbed back up. The product provided very interesting results in both scenarios both when taken as a stand alone as well as when stacked with other pre workouts.

Pros: The pump that this product provides lasts for a very long time. Many times I would train full body workouts lasting upwards of 3 hours and the pump would remain for the full workout. On shorter workouts, the effects of the products would still be evident 4 hours after dosing. The vascularity is probably better on Plasmajet than it has been on any other product I have used. This was the common factor that was always present when dosing Plasmajet, even when I was flat and keto. When carbed back up, the pumps sometimes came to the point of downright painful. I routinely do 100 rep sets of occluded leg press at the beginning of a session, and had become accustomed to getting through it with not much problem. The pump from PJ caused me to question whether I could complete the set several times.

I also feel that this product helped me drastically with hydration, as I could start drinking water ~ 3 hours before a session and still be well hydrated by the time it came around (not common for me).

The product is low stim, which I feel is perfect for a pump product. It makes the product more versatile in terms of stacking/ using on a low stim week or something. I love the addition of green tea extract, an added bonus that helps fat mobilization. I also did have slightly better endurance when dosing as opposed to not, which could simply be due to the 50mg of caffeine in the product.

To me, the bottom line is this: this product, when used alone gives a great pump that could rival a good dose of citrulline and agmatine stacked and also includes hydromax. The difference between this product and bulk powders is that this product hits faster and lasts longer. While it is most likely not due to this product, I did get stronger while using PJ, and the low stim content was still plenty for me to get me going to get through the session at hand.

It is for this reason that I feel PJ would be perfect for a photo shoot/ bodybuilding contest pump up. It would only take me 2-3 for each body part to get a full pump, which would last for several hours, especially if the muscles were to be flexed as if posing. The massive pump in the legs would not matter, as these are not pumped up before a show.

Cons: The pump may be too strong for those that like to train in a high volume fashion (srs) ie on leg day. The pump eventually gets too big and affects the quality of your working sets. This is completely individual, however. Some enjoy this. Some do not. I am simply listing potential cons of this product. The capsules do smell pretty rough. Finally, some may find the price of the product a bit steep. I would say that you get what you pay for.

I would like to see a powdered version in the future with a good flavoring system.
One final note on the pump: PJ seemed to provide a "grainier" type pump when doing heavier sets with lower reps. In my experience, this is the opposite of what other products provide (as the norm was higher reps gave me this with other products). Higher rep sets led to my muscles being pumped so full of fluid that they lost nearly all definition, especially in the legs.

Overall rating: 4.5/5 The main factor preventing a perfect score is the price, imo. The cheapest I have seen PJ on various sites is ~30 dollars US. This equates to ~.66/ serving. This IS a fair price for what you will get. My final impression is that PJ is a versatile product that I feel would be perfect for a pump up before a shoot/ show. I also feel that it could potentially affect the formulation of several pump products in the future, due to the arginase inhibitors. My experience with the product may not correlate with yours, but seeing as I ran the gamut of testing conditions, and all of them resulted in a relative good pump (in the worst of situations) I would say that anyone could give PJ a shot and not be dissapointed.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent review! Glad to see you had such a good experience with the product.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review on PlasmaJet!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice review, thank you very much!

Glad to hear you enjoyed PlasmaJet. All the feedback so far has been outstanding. I hope more users give this a shot when searching for a Pump product.

-Spaz

compan

compan

Awards
Nice review. Everything I've read is getting me excited for the 2 boxes I have coming in the next couple days.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
never tried the OG plasmajet as i dont believe i was into training at the time it was out.. my training journey only started just in time before myofusion changed from Hydro to that probiotic crap! ergh lol

how would this compare to vasotropin? as i used this in my ' chubbier ' days and quite enjoyed vaso.. only the pill form not the power

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never tried the OG plasmajet as i dont believe i was into training at the time it was out.. my training journey only started just in time before myofusion changed from Hydro to that probiotic crap! ergh lol

how would this compare to vasotropin? as i used this in my ' chubbier ' days and quite enjoyed vaso.. only the pill form not the power
I have never used vasotropin, so I cannot comment on it. PJ is great though.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Little late here on the review section, but thank you again for the excellent log and very detailed review. You killed it!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is such a fantastic product. Those Gaspari folks really made a GAME CHANGER then they brought this back!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Love this product ran a sponsored log for plasma jet and it was awesome some highlights from my experience with plasma jet

1 all day long pumps
2 kept my body tight and full
3 i felt strong and focused while on plasma jet
4 made me sweat like crazy
This was the beat pump product ive taken in a long time easy dosing excellent product would highly recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate pump this product will remain a staple supplement for me

compan

compan

Awards
Love this product ran a sponsored log for plasma jet and it was awesome some highlights from my experience with plasma jet

1 all day long pumps
2 kept my body tight and full
3 i felt strong and focused while on plasma jet
4 made me sweat like crazy
This was the beat pump product ive taken in a long time easy dosing excellent product would highly recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate pump this product will remain a staple supplement for me
That's great to hear. I have a box in the cabinet ready to go. I'm excited.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear. I have a box in the cabinet ready to go. I'm excited.
Its awesome !!! You will definitely enjoy it

Low

Low

Awards
Hey I just ordered plasma jet and it's on the way, I can't wait, this might be a dumb question but does it leave you with larger more vascular veins permanently or is it only for the 4 hour pump.. like since it makes your veins larger does it leave them larger when you come off of it too?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely not permanent, as any NO product that did that would be a scary thing to fool with, but man, it does last a long time. A great bonus is that it is low stim and can be stacked with a stim bomb if so desired. Check out my log on it if you want. I tested it out in several different scenarios including ketosis and carb depletion just to name a couple.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hey I just ordered plasma jet and it's on the way, I can't wait, this might be a dumb question but does it leave you with larger more vascular veins permanently or is it only for the 4 hour pump.. like since it makes your veins larger does it leave them larger when you come off of it too?
Just give it a shot u wont be disappointed its high quality goods that work well

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Straight up - this stuff works! A blast of a pump! I KNOW that there are actual benifits in muscular development, because I am more sore and for longer, post workout. I would run this 3 months straight (5 on 2 off) and expect serious improvement in strength and appearance. Solid product

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone list the ingredients in this stuff? Too lazy to Google lel

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone list the ingredients in this stuff? Too lazy to Google lel
For plasmajet? It is way to complex bro for me to just type out lol.. just google, super fast and easy :p You would have your answer by now!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How high is the stim effect? - any bp issues? I love my PJ but as I'm about to run a PH cycle so I'm going low stim - was wondering if there was any known problem continuing on PJ.
Thanks

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
How high is the stim effect? - any bp issues? I love my PJ but as I'm about to run a PH cycle so I'm going low stim - was wondering if there was any known problem continuing on PJ.
Thanks
It shouldn't affect you. The caffeine content in PlasmaJet is 40mg, as well as a very small amount of alpha-yohimbine. Let me or any other Gaspari rep know if you have any other questions! Glad you're interested, PJ is a great product.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It shouldn't affect you. The caffeine content in PlasmaJet is 40mg, as well as a very small amount of alpha-yohimbine. Let me or any other Gaspari rep know if you have any other questions! Glad you're interested, PJ is a great product.
If the stim content is so low, then why the inclusion? Why not make it 100% stim free?

I ran it, enjoyed it, and plan on using again but I just wondered why the undisclosed (and small) amount

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
If the stim content is so low, then why the inclusion? Why not make it 100% stim free?

I ran it, enjoyed it, and plan on using again but I just wondered why the undisclosed (and small) amount
Caffeine adds to the pumps since it's actually a vasodilator instead of vasoconstrictor when used in small amounts, while alpha-y is just an all-around good ingredient that may help prevent fat storage in the body and can even lower blood pressure.

As for the non disclosed amounts, I do understand how that's a bummer. I'm guessing this is because of intellectual property reasons.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine adds to the pumps since it's actually a vasodilator instead of vasoconstrictor when used in small amounts, while alpha-y is just an all-around good ingredient that may help prevent fat storage in the body and can even lower blood pressure.

As for the non disclosed amounts, I do understand how that's a bummer. I'm guessing this is because of intellectual property reasons.
40-50mg caffeine in total/srv

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Really looking forward to giving this product a shot.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Solid product - definitely does what it's supposed to. Will not disappoint!
And you did an excellent review. Thanks for the kind words!

I wanted to stack it with Novadex-XT and maybe superpump or something else.
Hey John, that sounds like an excellent combo. Tell you what - PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some samples of SuperPump and PlasmaJet.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I cant remember the flavor. But im DEFINITELY looking forward to giving SP a try

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Is there still some stuff floating around? Lol I recently saw Plasmajet and I’m unsure about dropping the ball on it just yet