Gamma-O Advanced Pro Formula (120 capsules)

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

LivingStrongE

Awards
5/5

This product was a 10/10 in my books. My testosterone levels felt pretty good. This product has allowed me to increase strength as well as push out more reps. This product was easy to take and I had no type of side effects whatsoever. I want to thank TheFugitive for allowing me to log and review this product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, it's a legit test booster for sure. I like it, and will def recomend it being added into a pct program, or natty stack.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I have to admit I was fairly skeptical but this product panned out to be the best non-daa test booster I've found yet. Even when I was cutting I never stopped gaining strength, my mood was fairly elevated the majority of the time and my focus when I was under the weights was definitely increased. My appetite definitely started to increase there which proved to be a little problematic on a cut, so I would probably run this on a recomp or bulk next time to avoid issues.

I would definitely run this as an alternative to DAA when wanting a nice boost!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Always wondered about this product myself. Gamma Oryzanol 500 mg seems to be the main ingredient. You can buy Gamma Oryzanol as a supplement. So what is it exactly about Gamma-O that sets it apart?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always wondered about this product myself. Gamma Oryzanol 500 mg seems to be the main ingredient. You can buy Gamma Oryzanol as a supplement. So what is it exactly about Gamma-O that sets it apart?
Added CLA and AI plus vit D and maca

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
"Added CLA and AI plus vit D and maca"

I was not aware that CLA was a natural testosterone boosting agent. I do know CLA helps in weight loss. Maca maybe, but it does wonders in terms of boosting libido and increasing stamina but I have not seen conclusive studies regarding testosterone boosting properties. This might explain the increase in overall performance at the gym, but it might not be directly linked to increase in testosterone levels. I read a profile of Gamma Oryzanol on Webmd and there also there is no mention of conclusive studies indicating that it boosts testosterone and they are saying that some studies indicate that it might in fact reduce it. So I am thinking that CLA and the Maca are the good cutting and energy boosting agents.

You did mention AI, was looking for it on the label. What is it?