Somnidren-GH (120 grams)
- 10-21-2014, 02:11 PM
I didn't have any issues with the flavor of Somnidren. I thought it tasted like orange with a slight tropical aftertaste. Something like orange/mango.
Sadly, it had the opposite effect on me with sleep. I emptied the packet under my tongue and held it there until there was enough saliva to swish it around, probably a total of 45 seconds in my mouth. About 15 minutes later I started getting that anxious feeling and when I did go to sleep, I woke up 5 times in a 7 hour span. Worst night of sleep I've had in a while. I've had great results with MST's other products, but I can't recommend this one...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.50 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2007, 12:22 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 198Last Post: 12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 85Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:43 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:34 AM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:32 PM