EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Great product. Tried it a while back. Such a comprehensive profile for a ZMA product.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5/5

I started my ZMK bottle as a hopeful skeptic, and finished it as a satisfied believer. After I found my best dosing time, I started to experience some of the most restful and revitalizing sleep that I can recall ever having. My dreams were very vivid, which may not make a difference to some, but is important to me. I felt very ready for every day. The difference that quality sleep can make on your day-to-day life is astronomical, especially if you feel that your sleep is just "okay" and there're nothing particularly wrong with it. The reps were incredibly helpful and patient with me, and I could not have imagined a better experience than what I had. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Have you used other ZMA type supps previously to compare to? I know this one has the trace minerals etc.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think ZMA is a necessary supp? The reason I ask is because most people that lift tend to eat a lot of good and balanced food throughout the day. I consume about 600 mg magnesium from food alone. If I took a zma product that would put me well over the RDI guidelines

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys think ZMA is a necessary supp? The reason I ask is because most people that lift tend to eat a lot of good and balanced food throughout the day. I consume about 600 mg magnesium from food alone. If I took a zma product that would put me well over the RDI guidelines
I think ZMK provid all the ingredients listed with absolute top of the line quality . I think its good insurance for your body . Can you hiave too high levels of any of ZMK's ingredients? If not, Its better to have it and not need it, than to need it, and not have it. Moreover,RDA are just guidelines, some that trains intense ,more than likely needs more.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Magnesium and trace minerals are deficient in most athletes and people in general. As an athlete you require more of these and RDA guidelines are hardly lines in the sand. You just have to find what works for you.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/5

From the outset, I will say that ZMK is the best ZMA, and mineral supplement I have ever taken! Benefits I noticed through the two bottles I have taken include feeling more refreshed, and awake when I wake up in the morning. Since coming off of ZMK, I have not been waking up as refreshed. ZMK also began to aid me in falling asleep more easily when many times it takes a while for me to fall asleep. Sometimes I have insomnia problems. Since coming off of ZMK, I have had a much more difficult time falling asleep quickly. Also, since coming off of ZMK, it seems my arm now falls asleep more often in the night (tingling sensation). While I was on ZMK I did not get charlie horses, less cramping, and good recovery from my workouts in the morning! It appeared as though ZMK gave me better quality deep sleep, and consistent vivid dreams through the night. Prior to using ZMK, I could not tell if I was having dreams or not. I was told to look for more mental clarity while using ZMK, and since I have been off, it does appear that I had better mental acuity on ZMK. Overall, this is a very quality ZMA, and comprehensive mineral supplement that I would love to make it a staple; just presently in financial binds right now. I recommend you all give this a go!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hear hear!