Shred Ultra (90 caps)
Shred Ultra (90 caps)

Manufacturer:

Millennium Sport Technologies

Price: $22.49

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Shred Ultra (90 caps)

1. Final Review
    This stuff is potent and hits you hard every day of use. From day one I used max dosage and every other day after felt the same spring as the previous day. That has to be the great thing about this product, it has added on adrenaline support so no adapting after a week of same dosages. Even though some days I was clearing only 1500 calories I still wrecked in the gym. I did up the calories for a few days because of being sick, so ultimately felt like I could of lost more, but need to help out the immunity. Hit all time personal records on a few different exercises, one in the beginning being the leg press. The first few days were a bit shaky as I was using max dose (6pills), so I could barely relax, it wasn't a jittery energy, but like a smooth clarity. Wasn't really prepared for it, but it defiantly helped me focus in on class and I was 2 weeks ahead in my homework in all classes after all was said and done. I'd personally not recommend taking full dose of 6 pills if you are cutting as it was a killer the first week cause of dramatic water drop, unless you are supplementing with sodium. Another thing I have to say is that these pills are huuuuuge compared to other fat burners I have taken, they were no trouble taking, but it did peak my interest when I first opened the bottle. Loved this stuff for preworkout, but even more so for studying/school. Gonna order another bottle and run that in November, want to get to at least 9%bf before bulking in winter.

Weight: 180lbs
    Name:  imagejpeg_2(1).jpg
Views: 130
Size:  11.4 KB

Weight: 171lbs
    Name:  imagejpeg_2(2).jpg
Views: 128
Size:  15.2 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com
  2. 5/5

I was for fortunate enough to be chosen to log the newest version of MST's Shred Ultra & Riptide thanks to @jwa254

Appetite Suppression: 5/5

This absolutely kept my hunger at bay. Sometimes at work, if I can stuck with a customer Im not able to get lunch
    until 1 or 1:30. I usually eat breakfast around 7. Normally if i don't eat every 4 to .5 hours Im absolutely starving. i
    had a few days during my 4 week run when i could not eat for almost 6 to 6.5 hours later and I still wasn't really hungry.

Fat loss: 5/5

I lost 8.2lbs during the 4 weeks I took this. I don't believe all 8lbs was fat though because i was stacking
    Shred Ultra with MST's Riptide Water Pills. Riptide helped me lost about 3-4lbs of water during the 1st 2 weeks.
    Then i discontinued Riptide and finished the last few weeks with just Shred Ultra & lost another 3-4lbs. I still think
    this is significant, especially for me, because i have struggle to lose weight for over a 1.5. I lost 65-70lbs about 2.5
    years ago and even since then had been stuck and had tried every supplement known to man to lose even a few
    pounds and nothing worked. Now i sit at 161.8lbs, which is 3.2lbs lighter during the last 1.5 years and lighter then
    I was in high school, which is 28 years ago..!

Stimulant Effect: 4/5

The 1st week or so Shred Ultra was pretty intense for me, only because I have become stim sensitive in the last
    decade or so. I used to be a stim junkie, but no more. Its definitely not overwhelming because theres no Yohimbe
    or Synerpherine, but I noticed that i had to take my 2nd dose earlier in the day otherwise it kept me up at night.
    So I moved my 2nd dose back 3 hours andthat helped a lot for the last 2 weeks. But non the less, it gave me'
    great energy, without making my heart race, or giving me palpitations like some Fat Burners / Thermos.

Thermo Effect: 5/5

This is where the product shines..! I dont think i ever sweated so much in my life. Even running the ECA stack.
    My body temp was up all day at work and i was always turning the AC down lower, much to the dismay of my
    coworkers. At the gym, sweat was literally pouring off me, so badly that at times it looked like I had just come
    out of the Sauna / Steam Room. I never usually sweat that much, my brother always makes comments how it
    looks like Im never breaking a sweat at the gym. But not on Shred Ultra. This stuff brings the heat..!!!

Overall 5/5:

Shred Ultra is definitely my favorite fat burner / thermogenic to date..! It gave me massive amounts of energy,
    it subdued my ravenous appetite, & It helped me break through plateaus that i couldnt achieve with the best
    of the proven fat burners. I will definitely be using Shred Ultra again for future cuts & will be continuing this
    current cut with Shred Ultra for another 4-8 weeks until i reach my goal of 10% body fat or i hit a plateau.

Great job & hats off to Millennium Sports technologies for bringing such a superior Fat Burner to the market..!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: LG Formadrol XL 90 caps (Testosterone Boosters)
    By lciaccio in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. Question regarding "Trione (90 caps)".
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Bio science - Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    By tom1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:39 PM