• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
4/5

First off I like to thank Gaspari and their team for providing us a great NFL promo and the chance to try out there supplements.

Gaspari IntraPro is a blend of Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate and Whey Hydrolyslate. One serving provides 120 calories, 24 grams of protein, 1 gram of fat and only 4 grams of carbohydrates - of which 1 gram is sugar. The chocolate milk flavor is clean and smooth not to sweet and has no after taste great mixed in water. The protein mixes perfect in a shaker with no issues what so ever. Shopping around you can find it for around $40 for 5lbs, it isn’t that cheap but the ingredient profile and taste could be worth it.

Profile = 4
Taste = 5
Price/Value = 3.5
Overall =4

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
First off I like to thank Gaspari and their team for providing us a great NFL promo and the chance to try out there supplements.

Gaspari IntraPro is a blend of Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate and Whey Hydrolyslate. One serving provides 120 calories, 24 grams of protein, 1 gram of fat and only 4 grams of carbohydrates - of which 1 gram is sugar. The chocolate milk flavor is clean and smooth not to sweet and has no after taste great mixed in water. The protein mixes perfect in a shaker with no issues what so ever. Shopping around you can find it for around $40 for 5lbs, it isn’t that cheap but the ingredient profile and taste could be worth it.

Profile = 4
Taste = 5
Price/Value = 3.5
Overall =4
Thank you for the honest review and providing some details on the protein! The price isn't so bad especially considering pure whey proteins are ~$30 per 2lb tub.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the honest review and providing some details on the protein! The price isn't so bad especially considering pure whey proteins are ~$30 per 2lb tub.
Yes you are right, price isn't bad, but I am just use to buying in bulk.