IntraPro (2 lbs)
IntraPro (2 lbs)

Manufacturer:

Gaspari

Price: $26.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

IntraPro (2 lbs)

1. 4/5

First off I like to thank Gaspari and their team for providing us a great NFL promo and the chance to try out there supplements.

Gaspari IntraPro is a blend of Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate and Whey Hydrolyslate. One serving provides 120 calories, 24 grams of protein, 1 gram of fat and only 4 grams of carbohydrates - of which 1 gram is sugar. The chocolate milk flavor is clean and smooth not to sweet and has no after taste great mixed in water. The protein mixes perfect in a shaker with no issues what so ever. Shopping around you can find it for around $40 for 5lbs, it isn’t that cheap but the ingredient profile and taste could be worth it.

Profile = 4
    Taste = 5
    Price/Value = 3.5
    Overall =4

2. Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    First off I like to thank Gaspari and their team for providing us a great NFL promo and the chance to try out there supplements.

Gaspari IntraPro is a blend of Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate and Whey Hydrolyslate. One serving provides 120 calories, 24 grams of protein, 1 gram of fat and only 4 grams of carbohydrates - of which 1 gram is sugar. The chocolate milk flavor is clean and smooth not to sweet and has no after taste great mixed in water. The protein mixes perfect in a shaker with no issues what so ever. Shopping around you can find it for around $40 for 5lbs, it isn’t that cheap but the ingredient profile and taste could be worth it.

Profile = 4
    Taste = 5
    Price/Value = 3.5
    Overall =4
    Thank you for the honest review and providing some details on the protein! The price isn't so bad especially considering pure whey proteins are ~$30 per 2lb tub.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

3. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Thank you for the honest review and providing some details on the protein! The price isn't so bad especially considering pure whey proteins are ~$30 per 2lb tub.
    Yes you are right, price isn't bad, but I am just use to buying in bulk.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

Similar Forum Threads

1. A total of 48 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 04:01 PM
  2. getting my 1.5 g's per lb.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 03:07 AM
  3. Six week cycle = 33 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 9