Creatine Monohydrate (500 grams)
- 10-11-2013, 08:42 PM
- 5'10" 184 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I used creatine along with Agmantine, Citrulline malate, and Divamax from BioCor. First off thank you to BioCor for the opportunity to try these great products. I have tried numerous different creatine products. I have liked some and I have hated some. This product by BioCor has been great for me. A lot of creatine products have caused me to have gastrointestinal problems, but I had no problems with this product. It has a bland taste, but I mixed it with juice or my flavored BCAA drinks. I noticed the results immediately. I had not used creatine for a few months before trying this product out and I immediately noticed my muscles getting fuller. I felt a greater endurance in my worjouts. I started out this stack weighing 180 and am now 188. I have seen increases in my strength and recommend this creatine product to everyone. The bottle is large and has a ton of servings. Great deal!
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:48 AM
- By RHB31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
- By thesinner in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2007, 03:17 PM
- By cm2222 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2007, 11:08 AM
- By R3d in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-2007, 03:09 PM