Focus XT (30 Servings)
Focus XT (30 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Serious Nutrition Solutions

Price: $24.99

Rating: 4.56 out of 5 stars, based on 27 total reviews.
Rated: 4.56 out of 5 Read all 27 reviews

Submit New Review

Focus XT (30 Servings)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hours of energy AND focus, no crash later. Get some.

2. I've been using for two weeks and I really enjoy this product. Focus is great in the gym and I never get that over stim'd feeling which is just what I've been looking for. No crash later. I also work out late in the day and most pre-workouts i've takne give me issues falling asleep. Not so with Focus XT. perfect balance
  3. 3/5

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I just can't take this stuff. I've tried it in both non caffeinated and caffeinated with the same results. I wish I knew the break down of the 9g+ of ingredients to determine which is messing with me since I know I am sensitive to huperzine-a and alcar in high doses.

Each and every time I take this at recommended doses, I get very edgy and my mind scatters. It is a very uncomfortable feeling and the exact opposite of what I am trying to achieve. I had a near panic attack in a large meeting last week because I could not pull thoughts together and my mind couldn't organize. It scared the hell out of me and I decided never again. One day off and I felt completely normal again.

I'm sure it is a fine product, but it's not for me.

4. I loved the original how does the new version stack up compared to the OG Focus xt ? Any samples of this one out there?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

5. there is original focus xt, and there is caffeine free focus xt.

the other guys post, not sure whats up with that. that sounds a bit weird. but we're all different. sorry it didn't work out for you bro.

6. No worries, that is how it goes sometimes. I knew I was sensitive to huperzine and alcar, but decided to give it a shot again.

7. Great product, part of my nootropic stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. took my first serving of focus xt, whoa man....
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 11:04 AM
  2. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  3. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
  4. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
  5. SNS Focus XT Test, Review, & Log
    By italionstallion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 10:33 PM