AAKG Powder (7 oz)
- 08-28-2012, 03:25 PMAnabolicMinds Site Rep
- 6'1" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
2 out of 5 rating for AAKG Powder (7 oz)
I bought this back when I was taking a break from stimulants and most pre-workouts, but still wanted a pump when training. I got a pump, but then again, I generally can do that just from training with enough volume. Based on the science that's out there, I wouldn't bother with AAKG or arginine, personally.
I had blood work that showed my arginine levels were low (while taking pre-workouts with l-arginine or aakg in them) and then dosing citrulline malate or l-citrulline (on non-workout days) at 5-7g/day brought my levels significantly up and into range.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mss07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:22 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:20 AM
- By Hollidae in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2008, 05:21 AM
- By EVILADAMS in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2007, 07:50 PM
- By John Smeton in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2006, 12:09 PM