Awards
1/5

The serving sizes are too big it always upsets my stomach and makes me nauseous

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
1/5

Sorry, but this is IMO not a good pwo. I get a little more energy from 3 scoops, but for what price... But the taste is actually quite allright. Remove the caffeine, and introduce it as a soda drink for children's birthdays ;-)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/5

okay pre workout for beginners. a bit expensive. taste okay though. def better options available.

fakeazzrock

Awards
3/5

If you're used to pre-workouts from the local supplement store, this might be one of the best. It's relatively affordable and gives a little jolt of energy, much like a cup of coffee. In fact, if I enjoyed straight black coffee and could handle drinking just prior to workout, it would probably have the same effect. The taste is pretty good of the few I've had (grape, lemonade and one other berry or punch flavor).

If you're used to stims or get your products from online retailers that sells legal products but maybe a bit more than your local or chain store has, then this is not the product for you. It doesn't really provide a pump, just a quick boost of energy. In other words, if you're a regular on AM, probably not for you.

Overall, an OK product.

Demination

Demination

Awards
The serving sizes are too big it always upsets my stomach and makes me nauseous

Yes the same thing happens with me. I do get an upset stomach when drinking this. Sometimes its bearable but majority of the times its not!

Demination

Demination

Awards
2/5

Does give me energy and drive but the trade off isn't worth it. I am not a fan of the taste and majority of time I get nauseous. I know there are a lot of factors that go into feeling nauseous but I am very systematic before my lifts.

fakeazzrock

Awards
Yes the same thing happens with me. I do get an upset stomach when drinking this. Sometimes its bearable but majority of the times its not!
I've used it a lot. What's the serving size? I just use about 4-6oz of water, just enough to cover the wire shaker thing in the cup, and a scoop of the powder.

Demination

Demination

Awards
I've used it a lot. What's the serving size? I just use about 4-6oz of water, just enough to cover the wire shaker thing in the cup, and a scoop of the powder.

The debate if i should use as little water as possible to get it down or dilute it enough to lessen the taste lol. But i usually use 8 ounces of water to get it down.

TSMilliner

Awards
2/5

Just bought this as they were out of my go to PW mix, and sad to say hugely disappointed in the weak strength of it. The only reason I give it 2 stars is that it actually tastes quite nice to me, reminds me of kool aid from when I was a kid.

Unfortunately in my experience tastes good doesn't usually equal works good when it comes to supplements.

My rating would be a
3 out of 10 for strength as it does have some caffeine that gives a small kick.
8 out of 10 for taste as it tastes good but may be too sweet for some.
2 out of 10 for value, seems about the same as the crappy "six-star" pre-workout that walmart sells for less than 1/2 the price

would not recommend or buy again.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image.jpeg

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, but this is IMO not a good pwo. I get a little more energy from 3 scoops, but for what price... But the taste is actually quite allright. Remove the caffeine, and introduce it as a soda drink for children's birthdays ;-)
3 scoops? Bro! That is over 800mg caffeine.

I think you may have a problem if you really used this at 3 scoops.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops? Bro! That is over 800mg caffeine.

I think you may have a problem if you really used this at 3 scoops.
I know man. But 2/3 scoop mesomorph, 2 scoops jack3d or 2 scoops jacked up always gives me a great workout, so I think the problem with this "pwo" is the lack of stims. Caffeine just doesn't do it for me man.
But if you like it as a pwo, I'm very happy for you, because as stated, the taste is great ;-)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You aren't understanding what I'm saying. 800mg is an extremely large amount to ingest at one sitting.

If you're that tolerant to stimulants you should get help for this.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
You aren't understanding what I'm saying. 800mg is an extremely large amount to ingest at one sitting.

If you're that tolerant to stimulants you should get help for this.
Never denied that I have a problem bro:)
Just saying that no-xplode didn't do anything for me:)
No need to get personal:)