NO Xplode (40 servings)
- 12-15-2013, 05:50 PM
- 06-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Sorry, but this is IMO not a good pwo. I get a little more energy from 3 scoops, but for what price... But the taste is actually quite allright. Remove the caffeine, and introduce it as a soda drink for children's birthdays ;-)
- 02-04-2016, 12:42 AM
okay pre workout for beginners. a bit expensive. taste okay though. def better options available.
- 02-09-2016, 03:48 PM
If you're used to pre-workouts from the local supplement store, this might be one of the best. It's relatively affordable and gives a little jolt of energy, much like a cup of coffee. In fact, if I enjoyed straight black coffee and could handle drinking just prior to workout, it would probably have the same effect. The taste is pretty good of the few I've had (grape, lemonade and one other berry or punch flavor).
If you're used to stims or get your products from online retailers that sells legal products but maybe a bit more than your local or chain store has, then this is not the product for you. It doesn't really provide a pump, just a quick boost of energy. In other words, if you're a regular on AM, probably not for you.
Overall, an OK product.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:13 PM
- By gunzblazin1x in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
- By Brian5225 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
- By 2pac in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2005, 01:32 AM
- By Lich in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2004, 04:24 PM