Product information... View for more details

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 out of 5 rating for 1.M.R. Original Version (224 Grams)

I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big fan of the ingredient line on this product. That said, it somehow manages to give me ridiculous energy and focus when I need it for a hard workout. The flavoring is pretty good on all that I've tried. If you're looking for pumps, I'd turn elsewhere or add in some citrulline malate or agmatine, but the energy and focus is really top notch. I don't use this on a regular basis, but I will save some for days when I don't want to go into the gym and/or know I have a couple hours worth of gym-time to get in.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 out of 5 rating for 1.M.R. Original Version (224 Grams)

1.M.R. belongs to a class of supplements that came out after the success of Jack3d and tried to cash in on they hype by cloning their formula. The basis of these supplements begins by the strong surge of energy the user feels when taking them. This comes from various herbal extracts and the substantial dose of caffeine. When taking this, the user will definitely feel a rush of energy that drives them through their workouts, pushing through one set after another almost to the point where it becomes hard to distinguish when one set ends and another begins. However, due to the lack of endurance-related compounds or the tremendous underdosing of said ingredients (e.g. beta-alanine), this push you get from the supplement really just drives you into the ground, and you end up performing poorly after your first few working sets (you're in luck if all you do is just those few working sets!). Otherwise, you'd have to supplement these other ingredients in addition to 1MR.

Additionally, the user usually has to consume more and more doses/scoops at a time to maintain or experience the same effects from this supplement as the body adapts to operating at such a degree of stimulation. This means you go through the supplement at a much faster rate.

All in all, for something that costs $20-30, I would expect a lot more out of it than just an energy boost. If all you want is an energy boost, you would be better served making a strong cup of coffee or hitting some expresso shots. Otherwise, money better spent elsewhere.

bigmatt33

Awards
This stuff has made me throw up every time I have taken it, even at half dose. I am not a fan of the whole concentrated formula craze. It just means other stuff that you want is left out. I will never take this again.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
4/5

This stuff was king when I was on my way to hugeness . I used to do 3 scoops a day easy and not even worry about resting .

Demination

Demination

Awards
3/5

Heard about it, and tried it. The first version was the best and i was not satisfied with the newer version of it. The taste is good but not a pre workout that i would take more then one month. Energy was there but nothing else was going on for me.