Isopure (3 lb)
- 08-28-2012, 03:09 PMAnabolicMinds Site Rep
- 6'1" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
4 out of 5 rating for Isopure (3 lb)
I've tried a few flavors of the Isopure Zero-Carb and they're all decent. The one thing I'll say is that they do have a bit of a grainy texture to them, but they're not bad by any means. If you can find a good price point on this product, it's a solid brand/product to use post-workout. I generally wouldn't use this product other than in those instances and only when I'm focusing on fat-loss and not ingesting simple carbohydrates with my whey immediately post-workout. If you're going to do that, you're better off saving this product, as the zero-carb selling point wouldn't mean anything.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VMIgf-1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-19-2006, 03:01 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2003, 02:07 AM
- By VMIgf-1 in forum PicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2003, 04:49 PM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2003, 06:59 AM