Trey Brewer going to win the nationals and turn pro ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Jr Nationals is coming up this Nov. in Atlanta, GA.

If Trey wins this he turns pro.

Think he's gonna win @ 23 yrs old ?

I saw that video of him by BSN.

Trey looks worn out. Hopefully now that he has the size, he can take it easy on the drugs now.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
don't these guys have to keep taking the drugs just to maintain their size?

here's a link to the video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5XsPZv_abs"]YouTube - Trey Brewer Road To The Nationals[/ame]

dude has got some SIZE to him that's for sure.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea but when he cuts down hes either sub par condition or not that big....i say NO, he doesnt and has to try again later.

Evan Centopini FTW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea he looks big in the off-season because he ballons up to close to 20% bodyfat. He looks like a slob in the off season. No bicep peak what so ever, not one cut on his body.

He look'd terrible in his last show. I think he's 2-3years from getting his pro card. I really feel bad for the guy. Seemed like he got rushe'd into everything. i wish him all the best

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Evan will get his pro card before Trey.

Trey needs to ditch his previous trainer and get on with Chad Nichols.

Going into the Jr Nationals with the same trainer as the previous show, I don't think he's gonna win it. He needs someone better to work with.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Trey Brewer needs to take it easier with his bulk.
Have you ever seen him off season?
jesus. i dont doubt he gets to around 25+ percent bodyfat

and he has to end up losing 80 lbs for competition.
Sure he gets ripped. but losing that much weight in a short period of time leaves your skin loose, so that tight look isnt there for him come showtime.

he has alot of potential though.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
evan and trey the supplement in the world...TIME.. both are young . under 26

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sean is working with Palumbo and has won 2 shows in a row now. Trey is going to come in bad.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sean is working with Palumbo and has won 2 shows in a row now. Trey is going to come in bad.
Yea bro, he's got almost 10years on Trey and Evan. I'd hope he beats them. Trey needs to lay low for a minute and get things into perspective IMO.

At this rate all of us may get a pro card before Try :toofunny:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ha yeah for sure on Trey, all and all he's a beast but needs to calm down for a little bit.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well if were going to get all MD here on AM then...
Fukc BSA. He has no quad sweep, too tall and i thought he was older than 26? I though 32? either way, no.

Trey, well he needs to stay more lean. He has good cuts but loses way to much muscle when he cuts. Mass is greta but its useless off season. He lost some on his legs last nationals compared to his excaliber showing. Condition, well not bad just needs a bit better.

Jeff long. Will get a new trainer, is fukcin stacked and is going to go pro before BSA and maybe Trey. Trey has BSN and a huge following already. So for the sport they would lean toward him.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
BSA's face looks all jacked up.

A lot of people's jaws must be sore from jocking on his nuts @ MD.

Big Sean Allen isn't anything special. Just another guy for MD fans to blow for the time being.

I agree that Jeff Long is going to be pro soon here.

Trey Brewer is still sloppy. If he starts working with the right people he'd be better off. Right now he's pissing away valuable time. He's got a lot of potential. People are so quick to undercredit him.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if were going to get all MD here on AM then...
Fukc BSA. He has no quad sweep, too tall and i thought he was older than 26? I though 32? either way, no.

Trey, well he needs to stay more lean. He has good cuts but loses way to much muscle when he cuts. Mass is greta but its useless off season. He lost some on his legs last nationals compared to his excaliber showing. Condition, well not bad just needs a bit better.

Jeff long. Will get a new trainer, is fukcin stacked and is going to go pro before BSA and maybe Trey. Trey has BSN and a huge following already. So for the sport they would lean toward him.

1-too tall?
2- hes 35

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yea he;s 6'4" thats a giant. Most pro BB are 5'9" and under it takes A LOT more muscle to fill that frame to have a legit chance.

Dudes older than dirt not to have his pro card already.

Im not a Sean Allen fan at all.
Me either only one that tall to make it has been Quincy Taylor and it took him a while to fill out that fram, Sean Allen needs legs from the waist down everything needs to come up.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed "B"SA's back looks like shyt unless hes doing a spread. It doesnt look tight at all in the back double bi.

Yea. Most BBers(goodones/succesful) are not over 5'10" I think maybe Arnold BUT....you have to look at the era. It was based around a lean muscular frame. NOT a thick, brick house like frame.

And WOW i dint know he was 35....i though 30's but i thought my mind was messin with me. He has about 3-4 years left around BBing i bet, then he'll be gone.

IF he goes pro....well, he better not enjoy those top 8 finishes casue he'll never break into any higher. If he was smart he'd deny a pro card. Keep it simple and keep winning the "smaller" shows.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Toney Freeman is old as well plus he's tall. Not quite as tall as Sean Allen, but compareable.

Freeman though has an X-Frame.

Sean Allen has a messed up looking face and tiny quads.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea he;s 6'4" thats a giant. Most pro BB are 5'9" and under it takes A LOT more muscle to fill that frame to have a legit chance.

Dudes older than dirt not to have his pro card already.

Im not a Sean Allen fan at all.
funny.. ronnies and jay are 5'11 and once u fill out a 6'3 frame, ur unbeatable..

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny.. ronnies and jay are 5'11 and once u fill out a 6'3 frame, ur unbeatable..
My buddy who's 6'0" has a pic with Jay and my boy dworfs him. This was a few years ago so maybe all that hGH has made him grow a touch :lol:

Filling out that frame is a tall task. Cats 35 (sean allen) and stil ain't close.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Ur right. The Jr Nationals was back in June.

I was thinking of the NPC USA's. Sean Allen is going to be in it, but I haven't followed if Trey Brewer is still doing it. Last I checked he was, but that was awhile ago.

...........hehe what a mistake. I'll just blame steroids/superdrol for all the problems in my life.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
That video said that Trey was going to do Nationals. USAs i this weekend i believe. Im pretty sure trey is out

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think he's out as well. It has been awhile since I followed up on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 68
mindgame Pro Bodybuilding 1
thahotboy Pro Bodybuilding 5
LiftNDestroy Pro Bodybuilding 136
MentalTwitch General Chat 4