View Poll Results: Would a taking a lie detector test be more efficient way of testing Pro's
- 2. This poll is closed
Who gives a sh*t, pro bb'ing sucks balls anyway!
Would a taking a lie detector test be more efficient way of testing Pro's
- 08-13-2008, 11:15 AM
- 08-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Also, to add to this topic, it depends on what your being tested to detect lying for and state of mind.
If you have convinced yourself of something then the chances of detection are low. I can be a freaking psychotic baboon, and if i've convinced myself that I did not murder someone, then in my mind's reality, it's true that i didn't, if in my twisted mind I have convinced myself that i did not...
But, that's on the case of someone not sane, so..
It's like someone that is tripping on acid thinking that they can fly, if you ask them during a poly test if they can fly, they will say yes and the chances of detection for a lie is then again, low...
To answer my opinion on the topic...not really due to the fact that I can't see the point in it.---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
- 08-13-2008, 02:53 PM
08-13-2008, 04:46 PM
However, that may be true if about if the prosecution and defense agree. I can't see that ever happening. You would have to have a retarded defense attorney to have him support admitting anything that would helpful to the prosecution's case.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tbinnerarity in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 20Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:10 AM
- By Future in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:32 PM
- By swole79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
- By CNorris in forum MMAReplies: 24Last Post: 11-06-2007, 05:09 PM
- By macattack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2003, 03:38 PM