4 freaking hours in the gym

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I watch alot of MDTV and these pros talk about being in the gym for 4hrs...

what the fcuk are they doing for 4hrs... i was always told any more than 90mins and ur bullshitting

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
4 hrs of obsessive compulsive training.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established

what the fcuk are they doing for 4hrs... i was always told any more than 90mins and ur bullshitting
Put a gram or two of test into your system even when your cruising and I bet you can stay in the gym all day too.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Did you see what one day of Arnold's routine looked like? It would have taken me 5 hours easy to perform that rep for rep, needless to say, I would have had to do recovery work after half way through ... sh!t was ridiculous.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
4 hrs? well think about it. They like only do 3-4 day splits most the time. depending if some do cardio in the off season. i still though it was like 3 hrs max not 4.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established

To put it simply:
"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."

Don't worry about what the Pro's say they do. Stick to the 90 min rule and you'll be a lot happier.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
95% of what pros do is not applicable to the average bodybuilder. This includes compulsive training that lasts for a very long time.

merph

merph

Awards
Think about it this way. You work out for 30 minutes when you first start and get a good work out. 5 years down the road if your doing the same 30 minutes its not as effective. And the fact the amount of gear those guys use they can recover a lot quicker.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
To put it simply:
"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."

Don't worry about what the Pro's say they do. Stick to the 90 min rule and you'll be a lot happier.
yeppers...also if your not pro, don't train like one!