4 freaking hours in the gym
- 07-15-2008, 10:56 AM
- 07-15-2008, 11:15 AM
07-15-2008, 01:05 PM
07-15-2008, 07:55 PM
07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
07-15-2008, 08:28 PM
4 hrs? well think about it. They like only do 3-4 day splits most the time. depending if some do cardio in the off season. i still though it was like 3 hrs max not 4.
07-15-2008, 08:38 PM
07-16-2008, 08:04 AM
95% of what pros do is not applicable to the average bodybuilder. This includes compulsive training that lasts for a very long time.
07-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Think about it this way. You work out for 30 minutes when you first start and get a good work out. 5 years down the road if your doing the same 30 minutes its not as effective. And the fact the amount of gear those guys use they can recover a lot quicker.
07-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Luke530 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
- By Longdog in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:57 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:03 PM
- By Alpha Dog in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:47 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:30 PM