Espn--

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i didnt say it was hard..
    i just assume when people ask how do you train that they dont know the format and just assumed woodsball so i tried to explain it the best i could

even my friends would ask me what i was doing on a given Sunday and when i would say practice for a up coming pb tournament they would almost always say how do you practice for pb a couple of them came a long and wanted to try and practice with the team (team was cool with it since it usually didn't alter the game at all since they weren't on the same level) and after practice they were amazed at how physically demanding it is not to mention ****ing expensive

2. We should all email ESPN and demand they show bodybuilding.Hell it doesn't have to be pro.They could show some local shows.But they have to believe there is a demand for it before they show it.I can remember when Fox sports south showed it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    We should all email ESPN and demand they show bodybuilding.Hell it doesn't have to be pro.They could show some local shows.But they have to believe there is a demand for it before they show it.I can remember when Fox sports south showed it.
    it was 99 or 01

4. or at least a web cast... for the Mr O, anrold. ny pro,

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did anybody else see this on ESPN?
    By Tomahawk88 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. ESPN top athletes of last century
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 05:50 PM
  3. Good ESPN article