Just saw Melvin Anthony at my gym today...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt go and say wassup tho' not that big of a fan and i wanted to respect the man's space. If i had a camera i would have took a pic with him but our gym doesnt allow cameras anyway. One thing i noticed was his chest, ive always thought that was his week point and seeing him in person made me believe it. Chest is way too small for his proportions. Not the biggest guy but looked like he was in good condition. Lee Ingram works out occasionally at the same gym but he's like a gorilla, hes pretty huge. I just couldnt believe we had a was he top 5 olympia finisher in our gym in lil ol Hawaii.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow you lucky punk. I really amazed how big they are in real life. Especialy there chest. its so huge!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
to bad you didn't talk to him...would of been nice to hear that someone told him to quit crying all the time!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im not a big fan if it was someone else id probably go over and say something. Mindgame, his chest looked small...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I meant like in person they look huge. At least Jat cutler chest was huge when i saw him. I thought maybe its the same with every bbder.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
mel is genetically narrow, probably the smallest waist in the pros, which is good and bad...so when his shoulders grow his chest is over powered by them, quite obvious in the pic

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah his shoulders and arms were obviously impressive.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mel is genetically narrow, probably the smallest waist in the pros, which is good and bad...so when his shoulders grow his chest is over powered by them, quite obvious in the pic
I tend to have the same issue.....my shoulders always overpower the chest regardless of training changes...not so evident in my avi, but other pics I have.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I tend to have the same issue.....my shoulders always overpower the chest regardless of training changes...not so evident in my avi, but other pics I have.

Try being 6'6 with a 'medium build.'

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I meant like in person they look huge. At least Jat cutler chest was huge when i saw him. I thought maybe its the same with every bbder.
Yea they are ridiculous up close. Right before Cutler won the Olympia i went to watch him and Coleman guest pose at some NPC show. i was sitting in the first row and took this pic. I just could not believe how freaking big they were.

*edit* pic is too big to insert so just click the link:

http://www.flyingcow.com/IMG_0373.JPG

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I love the pics where they stand next to a regular person just so emphasize the size difference that much more.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

BMW

Awards
  • Established
meh i see him all the time his wife yevette is a trainer with my girlfriend over at the 24hr fitness in north fontana,ca. hes cool peeps. actually i guess im blessed we have a lot of pros or tom amatures at my gym ill try and get some pics as they come