LEE PRIEST back in IFBB!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. this is one of my favorite pics of any bodybuilder...one that actually inspired me to start lifting, lee is one of my favorites.

2. [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=uYEyKDBHUNc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

i luv this vid. Its one of my favs.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    yea i forgot where i read that at too. I was looking for that same post. lol and yes that pic also where he looks like a fat slob in a way.
    Well I mentioned that on this site in another thread,I read it in an interview in MD.

I see where you're comming from now ****tard.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Well I mentioned that on this site in another thread,I read it in an interview in MD.

I see where you're comming from now ****tard.
    I just started following BBing and the bbders. Once i see this guys pic with those arms i been hook on his vids and i cant wait to see him in a show! and in real life. Next year my goal is ethier The Arnold Classic or Mr. Olympia.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    I just started following BBing and the bbders. Once i see this guys pic with those arms i been hook on his vids and i cant wait to see him in a show! and in real life. Next year my goal is ethier The Arnold Classic or Mr. Olympia.
    He was one of the first I loved at first too when getting into bb'ing.And he has stuck.All are impressive,but few realy stand out like he does.I should clarify stand out in a good pleasing way.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=uYEyKDBHUNc

i luv this vid. Its one of my favs.
    wow he looks amazing in that contest! really i would put him top 4 if he came in like that against todays olympias. I wonder if he will compete this year and how he will look as he hasnt competed in a while. Another thing about eating so much in the offseason is i think when you pack on so much weight like that your legs are forced to grow esp calves and lee has amazing calves.

7. Well eating like that sure didnt help out Trey Brewer!

8. you got that right^

9. Lee Priest has been my inspiration in bodybuilding for years......I have spoke with him on 4 occaisions. He is really cool and down to earth. I do not think there is a better build in bodybuilding than Lee... it is good to see he is back in the IFBB..... they had to reistate the guy, he is a very good crowd draw...and the IFBB is in the buisiness to make money. I think what I like most about the guy other than his inhuman physique is he is not afraid to speak his mind.....regardless of the consequences....he always spits it like it is is, no fluff or filler. Hale to the Blonde Myth!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back in the weight room
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:04 PM
  2. Back in the Groove..
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:18 AM
  3. I'll Be Back In A Week
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum General Chat