You guys remember Porter Cottrell?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

You guys remember Porter Cottrell?

Porter was a great IFBB Pro, and won 5 shows....He is truly one of the absolute best in the biz when it comes to nutrition/chemicals/workouts....there is a reason why the people he preps consistently do well in the state shows....

anyhow, he is a great friend of mine, and has been checking out this board lately when we eat lunch together. he just wanted me to pass along to you guys what a great job you're doing!

holyintellect
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I still do my calves with my shoes off after he recommended to do them in a video I saw of him. how you get your INNER fore arms so big Porter?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

His delts are insane.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Trip your up late as am I. went out tonight socialized...(looking for a girl) talked to many ...no laid though=) anyways.... Widegrip upright rows seem to have really made my middle delts flare.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Trip your up late as am I. went out tonight socialized...(looking for a girl) talked to many ...no laid though=) anyways.... Widegrip upright rows seem to have really made my middle delts flare.
    I'm fukcin nocturnal bro...lol. I do wide and narrow grip usually narrow though. Gotta represent the traps.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Heavy deads and rack deads do enough for me 's traps. Used to do closer grip up rows for traps now Im convinced wightgrip upright rows just awesome for medial delt width. Have a good night and a nice deep sleep. Im off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please remember this guys during the holidays....
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:19 PM
  2. I Remember...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:41 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 09:07 PM