NY Pro?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
The New York Pro is coming up here soon on May 10th. It looks like Kai Greene is definitely the favorite going into this one, as it appears Ben White is his biggest competition. Anyone going to be there?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
not going. But ill be standing by the next day on MD as they are covering it. Yes, Kai is looking like someone higher up there. BUT, his gut grew some and that worries me. He just guest posed about 3 weeks ago....

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Yea I saw a video from his guest posing. It was the gayest thing I've ever seen. There was a scaffold on the back of the stage and he proceeded to climb it and hump it the entire time. Usually I enjoy his "different" style of posing, but not that time. Anyways, I'm sure Kai will easily walk away with the title at the NY Pro. As far as his gut, he definitely let it go a little bit and it showed at the Arnold, but according to Kai he has been working on it and has made very nice improvements regarding his gut. So it will be interesting to see how he looks at this show.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I saw greene last year at the Keystone classic. Had a good posing routine. Where is there a list of competitors?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kai is a different kind of poser, I do like Ben White however, very solid throughout

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see Arntz do well......
I for one really like the addition of the under 202 class. It takes some of the emphasis off of the mass monsters and rewards more aesthetically pleasing builds, such as Arntz's. To be honest I didn't know much about him before this show, but I really like his build and judging by the pictures, I liked the physique he brought to the stage better than Kevin English's, but as we all know pictures definitely don't tell the whole story in bodybuilding competitions.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
kevin english looks big for under 202, very impressive. although i was dumbfounded by kai green AGAIN. at the arnold he amazed me and again at the nypro. hes got some of the sickest leg striations ive ever seen.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Henry didn't look as sharp as he usually does.