I'm going to myfirst show
- 04-21-2008, 03:21 PM
- 04-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Im going to look at the light heavies... get a idea of their size/height and etc
whats happens atthe prejuding?
04-21-2008, 03:39 PM
04-21-2008, 10:09 PM
04-22-2008, 12:43 AM
its exactly what it says. Usually no pose down, no free pose, no free routines...They come in. 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, rear DB L calf spike, Front double bi, side chest, side tricep, abs, etc....
Just get there a hour or 2 before the "show" pending the events surrounding it, food, mags, supp companies there?
If you are tryint to get and idea of size and such to see if you wanna compete, you need to go to pre-judging. Thats when they look the best and not to tired. Like you said, its a long day and most of them are on about 20-30g carbs from 2 days ago....
04-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Like I said in your other thread, the show doesn't last from 1-7. The prejudging starts at 1 and when that's over, people leave and then come back for the night show which starts at 7. The night show can be long as shiit though, depending on how many competitors there are in the show.
04-22-2008, 12:42 PM
04-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM
- By kmac6225 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:53 PM
- By sintar in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2003, 11:25 PM
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
- By BigAl in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:58 AM