Kai Green's penis in a grapefruit ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. If the price was right. id do certain things pending what situation i was in.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    If the price was right. id do certain things pending what situation i was in.
    lol, yeah I'd love on a few melons.
    •   
       


  3. Just for the record, outside of regular pro BB'ing and good 'ol steroids, I like hearing about the other kinds of drama that goes on.


    Ok, so here's another one:


    I have a copy of Muscular Development on Jan 2007. This was around the time that Jay Cutler won the Olympia. Gregg Valentino was saying that there was a top 5 Mr. Olympia that beat the hell out of his girlfriend and nearly killed her, but then got her to drop the charges, so he was able to compete.

    He also said that same person used synthol in their rear delts (lol, I know as if he should be accusing anyone of synthol).

    Here was 2006's top 5.

    1. Cutler
    2. Coleman
    3. Martinez
    4. Jackson
    5. Anthony


    I'm guessing he is referring to Victor Martinez.

  4. idk, Cutler has some potential for synthol in those rear delts.

  5. Cutler's got a wife though so that takes out the 'beating girlfriend thing'.

    He was praising Coleman in that same article so it might not be him either.

    So it was either Martinez, Dex, or Anthony.

    I'm going to go scrutinize over those 2006 photos and see if I can see any injection marks.
    •   
       


  6. id say melvin then, victor and dex seem like alot nicer guys. Melvin came off as a prick, not someone id like to hang out with. This is based of a battle for the olympia dvd.





  7. I'm pretty sure Gregg was referring to Martinez. This picture possibly might indicate it on the LEFT rear delt. That tiny dark dot. Although it could be something else. He looks like he's got some shlt going on on the right rear delt as well.

  8. I checked Melvin's rear delt shots. I didn't notice any injection points.

  9. good luck sherlock.

  10. Different topic.

    Did anyone see Melvin Anthony at the Arnold Classic ? His posing trunks looks like he's wearing a diaper or something. He seems to struggle with his conditioning a lot.


    http://contest.bodybuilding.com/gall...nt/5/mode/jim/
  11. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    If the price was right. id do certain things pending what situation i was in.
    well well...i just happen to have 500 nutrabucks, a bell pepper, a banana, and a video camera in the kitchen right now

  12. I checked out that Kai Green link. That's pretty messed up. Respect is hard to give when you do shlt like that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I checked out that Kai Green link. That's pretty messed up. Respect is hard to give when you do shlt like that.
    agreed. interesting thread reaper, i've heard kai has done some weird stuff to support the BB lifestyle

  14. Allegedly according to that thread Johnnie Jackson, Silvo Samuel, Mark Dugdale, Rodney St. Cloud have done gay films for money.


    I agree with what DoggCrapp is saying in that thread. At the end of the day all you have left is your pride and self-respect, once you give those away you have nothing.

  15. I dont really care what the guy does to suport the so called bodybuilding life style. I dont personally know kai, or have to assiocate with him. So why would I care why the guy does to make money. The whole bodybuilding seen is shady. If they guy is good, then thats all the should matter. He should be judged on stage, and on stage only, and by his body, not what he does for a living, or his personal agenda. Some of you should really find something better to do then sit around and critize people you dont know, or know anything about other then what you read in Muscle & Fiction magizine. Some of you are like a bunk of high school girls, GROW UP. Mark

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    imho reaperx is a homosexual. nothing wrong with that just my observations.
    hahahaha how did i miss this!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MEH89 View Post
    I dont really care what the guy does to suport the so called bodybuilding life style. I dont personally know kai, or have to assiocate with him. So why would I care why the guy does to make money. The whole bodybuilding seen is shady. If they guy is good, then thats all the should matter. He should be judged on stage, and on stage only, and by his body, not what he does for a living, or his personal agenda. Some of you should really find something better to do then sit around and critize people you dont know, or know anything about other then what you read in Muscle & Fiction magizine. Some of you are like a bunk of high school girls, GROW UP. Mark



    ALSO, Kai just signed a MULTI-year deal with MD. Get used to seeing him biotches!

  18. yeah i agree PRO bodybuilding is shady.

    I'm not hating on him. I just have a hard time respecting someone who will allow themselves to be filmed coppulating a fruit.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    yeah i agree PRO bodybuilding is shady.

    I'm not hating on him. I just have a hard time respecting someone who will allow themselves to be filmed coppulating a fruit.
    Id do it to a, orange, watermelon, kiwi, the list goes on. I bet he got alot of money. Better this than a man right!? Well im not sure if he has or not...

    Haters.

    PS-Warnerve...you got PM. haha

  20. The problem is guys, yes the man was in financial trouble and needed money to support his lifestyle, but there were plenty of other ways to do it. First and foremost he could have gotten a job like everyone else instead of doing gay porn, and if that wasn't enough he could have gotten another job. There are plenty of other people in the same situation and in need of money and they choose to take a more honorable route. Personally, I'd rather not look back in five, ten, twenty years and be ashamed of the choices I made to make a few quick bucks. I don't have a problem with Kai, I think he is an incredible bodybuilder with an amazing physique and he seems to be a good all around guy, but it's just hard to completely respect someone who has done what he has. There are many, many other, more respectable ways of earning money, that don't involve you losing your dignity and the respect of others.

  21. I dont see why anyone cares how he earns his living. He is a professional bodybuilder. He isnt trying to win the fuccking Nobel Peace Prize, but the Olymipa. A contest so great that the judges dont look are your personallity, or if your a "great guy." But your body, and your body only. So he did some things that society in general has a hard time excepting. Who hasn't? He is not your neighbor, or your kids kindergarden teacher. He isnt asking for your respect, or your forgivness. If he can live with it is all that matters. He could be the nicest guy in the world, or the biggest dicck. But is dosent matter he will contine to compete, and live his life. And some of you will still be seating here trying to discredit him in anyway possible, because he made a few cheap bucks. Maybe you should take a step back, and see the bigger picture.

  22. Ok so youre saying pay for a shyt ton of food, anabolics,HGH,Slin traveling(cause hes not signed, well now MD has him) with A JOB?! A job that he may make 50-70K a year due to his neighborhood and education(which i think is good) OR get 2 and then really be smart and work like crazy and lift to be a IFBB Pro?!
    Also, i doubt he made...a few buck for doing what he did. Hes not a chump as$ guy liek that, isten to him speakon MD in the "in the trenches" video while he works like crazy o get shredded.
    I bet he made 25-30K doing what he did. His name, action and knowledge got him that money. He doesnt have a car and he doesnt mind that sacrifice.

    I just cant wait to see what people say when/if he wins the olympia....
    " Hes huge,shredded,poses amazing, and has now what has been decided the best physique in the U.S....but he got happy with a grapefruit....BOOO!"
    Haters.

  23. i agree with everything that doggcrap posted at IM.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Allegedly according to that thread Johnnie Jackson, Silvo Samuel, Mark Dugdale, Rodney St. Cloud have done gay films for money.


    I agree with what DoggCrapp is saying in that thread. At the end of the day all you have left is your pride and self-respect, once you give those away you have nothing.
    weird to hear dugdale, everything i've read says he is a pretty devout christian

    and twitch, the camera's ready for ya man

  25. Whatever happened, I know I'd never except a fruit basket from the guy.

  26. Yeah, I recall seeing Mark Dugdale being involved in Christian activities. So I'm not sure if that is true, or anything posted above.


    Yeah I don't know about you, but even winning some of these competitions, with the amount they spend on gear, the profit margin isn't very high, so they have to resort to crap like this.



    I enjoy bb'ing and it will always be a hobby of mine. I do it because it is fun and I enjoy it, however I do not support different aspects of it which cause it to no longer be fun anymore.


    When health issues, gay porn, drugs, sodomy, gyno, f.uck up lipid values, liver damage, and whatever other messed up shlt comes along with it, it ceases to be 'fun' (surprise ?) and that's where I draw the line.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

    When health issues, gay porn, drugs, sodomy, gyno, f.uck up lipid values, liver damage, and whatever other messed up shlt comes along with it, it ceases to be 'fun' (surprise ?) and that's where I draw the line.
    congrats on being BORING!!! haha just kiddin yo!
    I agree, even though my stand on some of the previous mentioned, i like it, but am willing to push the limit a bit.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    congrats on being BORING!!! haha just kiddin yo!
    I agree, even though my stand on some of the previous mentioned, i like it, but am willing to push the limit a bit.

    muscle implants yo !

  29. This whole subject is pretty disturbing, although reading everyones opinions is morbidly entertaining.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  30. the dude was desperate for money by the looks of it, he's banging grapefruit while cutler takes one in the a*s from muscletech, the pro ranks are full of whoring and pimping IMHO, Growth Hormone isn't cheap!

    also, how's all those top women bb'ers who now make porn, it's crazy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
  4. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in